[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Hitman mission and why is it Anathema?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
What is the best Hitman mission and why is it Anathema?
>>
>>339726407
>not terminal hospitality
>not a house of cards
>not comfy as fuck beldingford manor
>>
>>339726407
I want another version of Traditions of the Trade.
It is like the only good mission in H:CN47 and its remake in Contracts is awful.
>>
I'd take almost anything in BM over anything in the rest of the saga. And I love all of the games in it (Except contracts, fuck contracts)
>>
>>339727109
So you love absolution and hate contracts? Are you gay?
>>
>>339727109
>hating on contracts

fag
>>
>>339726925
>>339727109
Whats wrong with contracts?
>>
>>339727439
>Whats wrong with contracts?
nothing
Contracts are ok, Meat King and last mission are very good.
Just remade Traditions of the Trade are much, much worse than original from Codename47, which is one of my favourite objectives in the series
>>
Loved the first russia mission in 2 where you snipe the target as diana is describing him to you
>>
>>339727342
Don't think of a scale in which I put Abslution above contracts. I do love all of them but there are many things I cant stand about Contracts.

-The shit controls, which are forgivable in 2 because it is, at least to me, a much better game.
-Every.fucking.mission is at night and raining. So much for varied settings. Pic related in OP or A new life are ten times better. And I'm not buying the whole "Contracts is supposed to be dark and edgy" argument.

Beldingford manor is cool
>>
>>339727439
I really liked it though not as much as the other two. I loved the Hong Kong missions the most.

But desu the dark and edgy atmosphere got stale, I like how blood money and silent assassin had some happy sunny environments.
>>
>>339726925
I like both versions of Traditions of the Trade, but I wish the new version was larger.
>>
>>339728058
It seems we think exactly the same!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.