[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked 1 and 2, is 3 worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dead_Space_3_PC_game_cover.jpg (27 KB, 291x363) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Space_3_PC_game_cover.jpg
27 KB, 291x363
I liked 1 and 2, is 3 worth playing?
>>
Yes, its the best action game ever and my favorit game of all time
>>
>>339724876
It's a bad game but my obsession with closure would tell you to play it anyways
>>
Might as well play to know how it ends.
>>
Sure, play it. But don't play the DLC. The original ending has closure, something the DLC ending severily lacks.
>>
Its sort of like dark souls 2 type of game. So it will be fun but it will also be somewhat a major turn down
>>
1. Alien
2. Aliens
3. Gay niggers from outer space part 3
>>
>>339724876
It changed quite a bit. Most of the atmosphere is gone and concessions made to allow co-op
>>
>>339724876
The first third of the game is pretty great, but once you get to the planet it's all downhill from there. It's worth a playthrough but it's nowhere near as good as the first two. They ruined Ellie.
>>
File: OwO.png (74 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
OwO.png
74 KB, 233x250
>>339724876
Its really fun with a friend, the weapon customizing its actually pretty decent and hardcore mode is unforgiving, its bretty good in my opinion
>>
>>339724876
Yeah. It's not as good as the first two but it's still decent despite all the butthurt from micro transactions.
>>
>>339724972
This. Sucks that also the DLC shows what happens to Clark and friends. Gameplay overall in 3 is Resident Evil 4 equivalent. Lots of weapons, ammo, and stasis then the amount of necromorphs in the game.
>>
>>339724876
probably the most gorgeous game out of all 3 but it has a lot of faults like universal ammo and a tacked-on love triangle added to the plot

still, it's pretty enjoyable but best played with a friend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.