[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>released two weeks ago >everyone has already forgotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>released two weeks ago
>everyone has already forgotten about it and no one is playing it
What went wrong?
>>
>>339724725

Just because you're a moron that only plays Blizzard's TF2 doesn't mean that everyoneis doing it.

Also
>2 weeks ago

Fucking idiot
>>
Souls games have just lost their appeal.
It was a lot of fun at first, but now it's just gotten stale.
>>
>>339724725
>two weeks ago

kys
>>
>>339724725
There are still daily threads about DS3 and I'm still playing it lol but bait harder next time
>>
>two weeks ago
Are you literally retarded?

Softbanned, son?

Everyone who cares about the game moved to /dsg/, it's one of the fastest generals right now. Constant fightclubs and shit like that.
>>
>>339724725
Yet there are more people playing DS3 than DS1 & 2 combined.
>>
Can you guys please stop replying to bait threads.
>>

Show proof?
>>
>>339724725
I released almost 2 moths ago and i squished a good 100 hours out of it... yeah, now it's lacking content but I come back a couple of times every week for some pvp. No complaints, 100hrs of solid gameplay is ok, like any other game it's not gonna last you forever. Unless you're a poorfag and cannot afford other games.
>>
Poor souls already took the bait.
>>
>>339725556
Same here I'm on NG+4 and I'm only pvping at the area after sullivahn. Now we wait for the DLCs
>>
>>339724725
It's too hard. Nobody can complete.
>>
>>339724725
Bait bait bait obvious
>>
I am mighty pisses they still haven't fixed the ghost servers glitch
>>
>>339724725

>disnt buy ds3 because shit at games
>angry friends are all having fun invading and ganking together
>decide to rip group apart
>force group to buy overwatch
>half of them buy it
>all of them hate it
>banned from teamspeak for making people buy a better game

Fuck everyone
>>
>>339725190
Same here. Played it once and do not wanna go back
>>
Was poise ever turned on? If not then I'll stick to anything else.
>>
PvP is filled with cheaters who ban you by hitting you.

PvE has less replay value than DS2 with NG+ changing fuckall.
>>
>>339724725

I really liked DS3 up until lothric castle.

From there on it was like

> Move from linear point A to linear point B . kill hard enemies that block your way to Point C .
And it's just that . Level design has gotten pretty stale. And the enemies pretty much deal insane amounts of damage and can take tons of punishment just to increase the difficulty while at the same time not being very inventive in their design or attack patterns.
>>
>>339724725
Because fromsoft isn't great at direct sequels.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.