[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting a used Wii with 6 games and 2 nunchucks from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I'm getting a used Wii with 6 games and 2 nunchucks from my friend for 50 euros today so can we get a Wii thread? Besides No more heroes I don't know much of what's good on the platform.
>>
>>339709317
You can emulate Wii games on a fucking toaster, you fucked up.
>>
There's a lot of good and niche stuff, it depends on your taste. Everything published by Nintendo and SEGA (with the exception of Black Knight) is worth.
Rodea for Wii is excellent.
Another Code R is a neat adventure game with a good atmosphere, pity it's too short.
Trauma Team, Bully, Mad World, Ghost Squad, Sengoku Basara 3, Muramasa are all games that worth your time.
There are probably much more, these are just the first ones that pop on my head
>>
Fragile dreams
Sin and punishment
Xenoblade
Metroid prime trilogy

The Wii had a better library than the PS3
>>
File: madworld.jpg (180 KB, 520x734) Image search: [Google]
madworld.jpg
180 KB, 520x734
>>
>>339709317
Punch out, mario galaxy (mario galaxy 2 feels like an expansion of the first one though), red steel 2, mario kart, no more heroes 1 and 2
>>
If you're lucky to find them cheap or if you have money.
>Pandora's Tower
>The Last Story
>A Shadow's Tale

The usual nintendo games are worth your time and money too.
>>
Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Xenoblade Chronicles if you like RPGs or long games
Skyward Sword
Metroid Prime Trilogy
>>
>>339709317
>The last story
>Pandoras Tower
>Xenoblade
>Goldeneye
>Dead Space Extraction
>Muramasa
>Monster Hunter 3
>SSB Brawl
>Tatsunoko vs Capcom
>Fatal Frame 4
>Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
>House of the Dead Overkill
>DKC Returns
>Sonic Colors
>Pikmin
>Metroid Prime Collection and Other M
>Mario Kart
>Sin and Punushment 2
>Red Steel 2
>Zelda Skyward and TP
>The Conduit 2
>Okami
>All the GameCube library if you get a controller
>>
File: Goldeneye-Remake-Box-Art.jpg (24 KB, 330x464) Image search: [Google]
Goldeneye-Remake-Box-Art.jpg
24 KB, 330x464
>>
File: 0.png (716 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
0.png
716 KB, 1000x500
Punch Out Wii and Zack&Wiki.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.