[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are video games superior to having a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1245x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1245x1199
Are video games superior to having a girlfriend?
>>
>>339702296
No,
unless your GF is into vidya as well.
>>
It depends on a makeup of variables that include your age, wealth, and ability to attract.

So, yes.
>>
See DOAX3
>>
>>339702296
video games have a story, character development, are entertaining, and you can play it anytime you want. most of the time the video game makes sense, and you can even cheat if you want to, and it wont bitch at you if you play it.

females do not possess these traits, so yes video games are superior.
>>
>Want yuna Play arts Kai

>It's 259 dollars

Well shit.
>>
>>339702296
No

/thread
>>
>>339702296
Both take your time and money (even if you pirate you still need a gpu/console). The difference is that when you're tired of vidya you can just turn it off and spend a few weeks doing other things. When you're tired of spending time with your girlfriend and want some time alone it is not that easy.

So yeah, vidya is superior.
>>
>>339702296

Yes.
>>
>>339702296
Depends on if you're circumcised or not
>>
>>339702296
thats a really sad statement m8
>>
>>339702750
/thread
>>
>>339702825
Why?
>>
>>339702796
>tfw foregen can't come fast enough
They better get that shit going soon.
>>
>>339702296
Her Al Bhed eye doesn't have the swirl in it.

0/10
>>
Get a gf who's into vidya and then leaves you. ;_;
>>
>>339702296
>Vidya won't leave you for a better person
>Vidya is not gonna ask you for kids
>Vidya takes your mind off your real life problems whereas a gf can create many problems
>Vidya aren't attention whores, you can put them down whenever you want and pick them back up. GFs on the other hand...
>Vidya is more affordable
>>
Vidya
>>
File: VigRX-682_1420568a.jpg (55 KB, 682x542) Image search: [Google]
VigRX-682_1420568a.jpg
55 KB, 682x542
>>339702296

>It's a Niggrell thread
>>
Hard to say.

On one hand all I want to do is play videogames

On the other hand I remember being miserable without a girlfriend. I won't say having a girlfriend makes all your problems go away, but it does massively improve your sense of well-being,
>>
>>339703530
Vidya won't suck your dick though anon.
>>
im 25 years old all i want is a gf
haven't played video games for 3 years, all i do is browse shitty chinese cartoon boards and watch twitch streams
>>
File: fregg.jpg (838 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
838 KB, 1024x768
>>339702296
I'll never know.
>>
I found my wife in AA2
>>
A decent girlfriend can help pay the bills, so there's that.

>implying NEETs have bills

Well, some of us do in anycase.
>>
>>339702296
Yes.
>>
>>339705031
That doesn't even cover all the expenses you need to put on her in turn, like dinners and gifts and extra food. Having a gf is always a net loss.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 638x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 638x424
Being gay is superior.
Having a cute ottermode bf who actually likes games is better than pretty much any female.

Don't know how you straights do it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.