[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is 1997 and these guys are formed together again to create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7onl8y9.png (292 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7onl8y9.png
292 KB, 500x500
It is 1997 and these guys are formed together again to create a new game. They slap your ass and hire you as a lead designer for a groundbreaking new game.

What do you pitch?
>>
It's like Mario but edgier
>>
I sue them for sexual harassment in the work place and take all their money
>>
Carmack is a big guy
Even these days, he looks fit
>>
>>339699716
>Sent to juvie
>Instead of just biding his time he did the most productive thing he could think of; work out.

Guy doesn't ever kick back and relax. No computer to code on? Write algorithms. No pen or paper? Work out.
>>
>>339700289
The hell is juvie?
I'm not american
>>
>>339700407
I'm not american either but that doesn't mean I'm not some uneducated neanderthal like you.

when Carmack was 14, he broke into a school to help a group of kids steal Apple II computers. To gain entry to the building, Carmack concocted a sticky substance of thermite mixed with Vaseline that melted through the windows. However, an overweight accomplice struggled to get through the hole, and opened the window, setting off a silent alarm and alerting police. John was arrested, and sent for psychiatric evaluation (the report mentions 'no empathy for other human beings' and describes Carmack as 'a brain on legs'). Carmack was then sentenced to a year in a juvenile home.
>>
>>339700482
what a badass
>>
>>339700482
End yourself you sack of shit

Fucking Carmack, did you get this from masters of doom?
>no empathy for other human beings
But he was helping a group of kids
>>
>>339700620
>When Carmack was a 14-year old teenager he was helping a group of kids to steal things
>helping people steal computers is now 'empathy'

And yes, it is from Masters of Doom.
>>
>>339699317
Quake but more consistency. That game would have been GOAT if it wasn't all over the fucking place thematically.
>>
Something like Gears of war, but instead of mole people, it's squid people invading from the depths of the ocean.
>>
>>339699317

Carmack sure gets shit done
I mean it's not even videogames. He excells in anything he does
>>
>>339699317
Okay, so it's called Daikatana...
>>
>>339700715
You can feel empathy for a murderer if you put some effort into it.
He was helping them.
>>
Heretic except good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.