[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: PS-Plus-June-2016-Ann.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
PS-Plus-June-2016-Ann.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
Opinions?
>>
NBA2K16 is for the Mericans only, no one gives a shit about that sport anywhere else.
Gone Home is shit, the only reason a small number of people care about it because its set during the 90s and the gay twist which they wouldn't care about if there were more gay video game characters.
Still both are better then LocoRoco Cocoreccho! which is a god damn screen saver which they have "given away" before
>>
File: sonyggersremorse.png (54 KB, 991x951) Image search: [Google]
sonyggersremorse.png
54 KB, 991x951
>>339694936
>>
Better than fucking Goat Simulator.
>>
Every time I think they couldn't go lower, they keep impressing me.

>>339697468
At least they have the Crew as well, it could be shit for all I care but it would still at least be fun to play for free unlike nigga hoops.
>>
I don't like sports games and I already watched a speed run of Gone Home.
>>
>>339697539
>Every time I think they couldn't go lower, they keep impressing me.
Same here
Tropico gave me some hope, but this is just not even funny
>>
PS4 PS+ is fucking shit compared to the PS3 version.
It needs more retail games less indie shit that no one cares about.

It's getting real hard for me to buy for online if the freebies you give me are 80% shit. Even if the membership ends I can't keep them.
>>
File: 48-buzz.jpg (18 KB, 620x334) Image search: [Google]
48-buzz.jpg
18 KB, 620x334
>Still waiting for the sonygger horde to defend this
Not even sonyfags can defend gone home
>>
What exactly is Playstation Plus?
>>
>>339698590
The PC game of the year? Of course sonyggers wont defend the best game ever according to every pc gamer.
>>
>>339698514
>PS4 PS+ is fucking shit compared to the PS3 version.
PS3 version is now gabage too
>>
>>339698439
is tropico on ps4 good? I downloaded it but haven't toucheed it yet. Last tropico game I played was 3 I think.
>>
>>339698618
Free games every month
>>
>>339698791
So this is just a very weak month?
Don't really see the point of complaining if it is free.
>>
>>339698783
Yes, very fun game
>>
>>339698836
It's been this way for like at least 4-5 months now, Playstation plus when it started on PS3 was a pretty damn good deal simply because it would generally give at least one alright game every month, but this type of shit has been going on for awhile. The last game I can probably think of that was like "wow that's a great game to get" was maybe Rocket League.
>>
>>339698959
But it is free nigga.

NBA2k16 is still a great deal for free.
>>
>>339698959
>It's been this way for like at least 4-5 months now
More than year
>>
>>339699056
The basketball game is something I might try like once just to see if they got those create a player things and see how bad I can make it and just try to have fun with it, but it's really not a game I'm exactly running out to buy PS+ for.
>>
>>339698618
It was released a few years later when the PS3 was out.

Unlike the 360, PS3 online was for free but Microsoft made mad bank on people paying for online so Sony made PlayStation Plus which costs the same as Xbox Live Gold but it was more of a premium service where you can get free games, avatars, themes, deals, etc. Decent if PS3 was your primary gaming platform.

Then Microsoft offered free games for Live Gold (Which you can keep if membership ends I think unlike PS+).

Then when PS4 was out, you had to pay for online like the 360. But unlike PS3, the freebies are only some indie games or retail games based on ports from last gen and some free themes. It's underwhelming compared to the old PS+. Sony did this only because their competitor did.

I only bought 3 months of PS+ in time for dark souls but do some of the free games it offers repeat on months? Like:
>Ground Zeroes March then again in October
>>
>>339699169
>buy
But it is free.
>>
>>339699195
I didn't say buying the game, I said buying Playstation +, it's just not a good game to try enticing people into getting subscriptions is what I'm saying.
>>
>>339699056
thats a good deal (considering you paid $5 for the month) for people who like the game, very rare to see full price games get on ps+
>>
>>339699292
>>339699369
Wait so if you have to buy the service for the games then how are they free?

How genius is Sony that they managed to convince people to call that free games?
>>
>>339699407
the service is mainly for online play, the free games are considered just a bonus I guess
>>
>>339699407
See op picture
They just call them this way themselves
>>
>>339699465
Genius.
They make you pay for online and managed to sell it as free games.
>>
actually kinda excited about nba

don't give a fuck about gone home
>>
Free NBA is a pretty big fucking deal actually
>>
When will this shit go live? 2k is like 50 gigs i need to start this dl asap
>>
>>339700643
next week
>>
Call me when NBA Street comes back
>>
Gone Home is one fucking house and they couldn't implement functioning mirrors.
You can pick up things, but when you throw them they don't break. You can turn on the microwave but god forbid you can microwave something, even if it's just comically like in Half-Life.
It's one of the laziest games I've ever played, the only thing it did for me was make me want to play Street Fighter.
>>
>>339702167
Salty pc owner
>>
From what I heard the Story mode in NBA2K16 is comically bad. Directed by Spike Lee you go through a kinda career. Cunt's are racist towards you even if you make a white ginger dude. You've also got a black mum and sister
>>
>>339704294
Spike Lee is the guys who thinks everyone is racist against black people right?
>>
>>339704641
Probs, I forgot to mention she's your twin.
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27 KB, 290x350
>>339694936
>generic sports game
>walking simulator

are we going to get anything good? One month they had fucking X-Com
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.