[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hearthstone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Comment down your hearthstone battletag. Let's battle YoloSwagYolo#11932
>>
>used to play this
>would netdeck cheap shit so I could finish my dailies.
>realize that I wasn't really having fun
>was going through the motions just to unlock the cards so I could maybe experiment later
>quit after realizing it was a rat race with people slapping together the most popular deck online and grinding ranked
Fuck it.
>>
>>339693931
Is this the new Magic the Gathering game I heard about?
>>
>>339694191
>log on and play every once and a while
>have fun

What the fuck is wrong with you that the only way you can play a game is by forcing yourself into that situation and then refusing to do anything about it?
>>
>>339694370

Like MTG but shittier, without interactions and most of the games deciding themselves on the first rounds.
>>
>>339694460
>the only way you can play a game is by forcing yourself into that situation
You either grind out games to catch up with everyone else or you pay shekels.
>refusing to do anything about it
is quitting not doing anything now days?
>>
>>339694676
>You either grind out games to catch up with everyone else or you pay shekels.

Or you play the fucking game and stop being an autist
>>
>>339694370
Still better than gwent, but that doesn't say shit
>>
>>339694191
They made a mode for autists like you, it makes it so people can only use basic decks against each other

Now you don't have to worry about that crippling anxiety that comes from building a deck of cards.
>>
>>339694953
>Now you don't have to worry about that crippling anxiety that comes from building a deck of cards.
So you're saying all of the cards are available so anyone can experiment with different decks without dealing with the grind?
>>
>>339694953
>telling lies while surfing the internet
>>
>>339695118
Your reading comprehension is shit
>>
>>339695191
>be ignorant of certain information
>learn of this certain information
>assume it's a lie

You must have a difficult life
>>
>>339695193
No, your comprehension is fucking shit you god damn mongoloid. That was my problem with the game. I wanted to try new decks, but I was stuck doing dailies with basic cards in order to buy packs.
Instead you assumed like the fuckhead you are that I had "crippling anxiety that comes from building a deck of cards"
I would have enjoyed trying new shit out. Instead it was meme decks vs meme decks(secret pally and face hunters were all the rage at the time)
>>
>>339695260
>>339695193
>>339694953
>>339694724
>>339694460

>defending shekelstone
>>
File: 1360390951399.jpg (49 KB, 256x259) Image search: [Google]
1360390951399.jpg
49 KB, 256x259
I tried playing Hearthstone for a while but it lost my interest pretty quick. It seemed like MtG but with all the strategy stripped out.
Although can someone explain to me why people take forever on their turn? I lost count of the number of times where it would be turn two, my opponent would have no mana left and 1 creature on the field, and yet they would still take forever to finally attack or end their turn.
Is this some strategy that I wasn't aware of? Making your opponent forfeit out of boredom because each turn is taking forever.
>>
Kek
>>339695840
>>
>>339695840
its usually lag, however as you said sometimes its a strategy to make you forfeit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.