[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want some advice on buying a PS4 mostly for these games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: games.jpg (289 KB, 1280x802) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
289 KB, 1280x802
Just want some advice on buying a PS4 mostly for these games, FF XV, Witcher III and Nier Automata
>>
>>339685560
Sure go ahead, might enjoy Persona 5 and Gravity Rush 2 while you are at it
>>
Don't know what you need advice for man sounds good to me
>>
>>339685560
That's basically what I did, swamping out Witcher for Bloodborne and EDF

Anything western is going to be available on PC anyway, so there's not much of a loss.
>>
File: odin_sphere_50.jpg (343 KB, 1280x1852) Image search: [Google]
odin_sphere_50.jpg
343 KB, 1280x1852
>>339685560
Persona 5 and Bloodborne, bruh. Though Odin Sphere demo got me hooked. It plays wonderful. I hate WRPG but loved The Witcher. You should also check out Disgaea 5.
>>
>>339685560
Gravity Rush is pretty mediocre.

If you want a bunch of weebshit, might as well get a vita
>>
>>339685964
>Anything western is going to be available on PC anyway

Sony has a bunch of western studios though
>>
I'm considering getting a PS4 as well. Do you need PS+ for online if you're just getting it for weebshit?
>>
>>339685560

Wait for the new PS4 version, that's what i'm doing. Most of the games in your list aren't out yet anyways
>>
>>339687153
PS4.5 is being revealed at Paris Games Week, not E3
>>
File: 1.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
3 MB, 900x506
Gravity Rush is one of the coolest games I've ever played
>>
>>339687314
Nah, remember that weebshit is for people who cant interact with others.
>>
>>339687148
Anything western that's worthwhile, then.
The only western exclusive I've got any interest in is Horizon Zero Dawn, and I need more information about it out there before I buy it.
>>
>>339687559
>that part where you just keep going down

holy fucking shit
>>
>>339685560
Gravity Rush is either hit or miss with people. I love it as a proof of concept for a sequel. It has charm, the music is great, and the side challenges are fun. But the missions are repetitive, and the DLC is mostly challenges and annoying fetch quests. The world is pretty bare bones, but interesting. Definitely get it cheap and look into getting the sequel that seems to fix a lot of the issues from the first one.

Odin Sphere is a remake. They're adding 200+ passive and active abilities. They've streamlined the potion crafting and item management. They've added new bosses, and redid the entire combat to be varied similar to Muramasa/Dragons Crown.

Its my most hyped game for next month.
>>
>>339687559
Not an impressive webm, but I am loving the architectures there.
>>
>>339685560
E3 is in less than 2 weeks
wait and see if they announce the new PS4
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.