[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
or "How to Ruin a Perfectly Fun Boss Fight"
>>
Just go under him and you can avoid the blade mode section altogether
>>
>>339679032
>making you use a skill that has been used in incrementally harder ways in every single bossfight in the final bossfight

How DARE they
>>
>>339679032
This part was literally free health. What are you on about.
>>
This part fucked me up for like 2 hours, no clue why I had so much difficulty with it
>>
>>339679032
it's the same ones each time, get a better memory.
>>
>>339679032
Aim with stick, swing with attack.
>>
>filename

That's not a QTE.
>>
>>339679032
>Not doing Zandatsu so much you've mastered blade mode
>>
>>339679806
PC version was glitched for a while, it was almost impossible to cut the boulders even if you were dead on
>>
>>339681905
The fix for that was turning the resolution down to 800x600. I don't even fucking know how this kind of bug happens
>>
>>339680010
>runs out of juice instantly

>>339680230
The boardmembers count Zandatsu stuff as one-half of a QTE for the purposes of their quota.
>>
>>339683094
>he didn't find at least half of the energy upgrades
>>
Not as bad as V.H. Armstrong when you're playing as Sam.
>The ground fire attacks that you can't double jump over (even though they clearly do not reach up)
>The boring as hell grab that is unavoidable if you're in the corner, that he can do up to three times in a row with no wind-down period once you dodge it
>Once you're halfway through the fight, it saves a checkpoint-- too bad if you just got there with 0 health packs LOL
>No zandatsu stuff-- good because it avoids gimmick bullshit like OP, but if it was actually good it could have helped to break up the fight.

>>339683628
On Very Hard it drains a lot quicker.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.