[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>STILL NOT NERFED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 350px-Mccree-portrait.png (145 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
350px-Mccree-portrait.png
145 KB, 350x330
>STILL NOT NERFED
>>
>>339672136
Its coming
Along with buffs to my main girl D.Va
>>
its coming
along with a nerf to Widowmaker
>>
Do we have any idea when the nerf is coming? I can't wait for all these brainless faggots to start getting raped and whine about it.
>>
>>339672361
maybe in june with the ranked release

they also said that the only nerf will be to his right click nothing for his flashbang
>>
Its coming
along with a buff to Junkrat
>>
>>339672136
>enemy picks 6 winstons
>lose
kill me
>>
This is Blizzard we are talking about here. The nerfs will be in 4 months and he will be absolutely gutted.
>>
>>339672497
what would they even buff?
everything works exactly as intended and as long as players can actually follow enemies correctly he's pretty decent
>>
File: 1446931840318.jpg (14 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
1446931840318.jpg
14 KB, 192x182
>>339672136
>blizzard
>balancing anything
>>
>>339672797
He doesn't need a buff
I just want him to be OP
>>
>>339672931
I wish he didnt get completely shut down by Pharah/Widowmaker
>>
I faced a double Reinhardt roday and I honestly felt like McCree needed to keep his bullshit because that's literally the only way we were able to hold them back. They really need to limit the heroes to one per team. Shit's stupidly unbalanced
>>
>>339672136
>wanting an absolutely useless character
>>
File: 1464469876330.png (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464469876330.png
25 KB, 640x640
please just increase Pharah's movement speed while boosting, it makes no sense for her to be so vulnerable while floating
>>
>>339672993
or Genji as long as you can dodge the stun he is pretty much fucked especially if he tries to kill you.
>>
>>339672994
symmetra can shoot through the shield, bastion breaks it really fast, reaper kills reinhardt in like 3 hits, roadhog is also surprisingly effective at just walking up to his face and blasting him to death
>>
>>339672994
Tracer and pharah can help a lot in that situation
Junkrat can also easily split reinhardts up with his concussion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.