[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4 MP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
How is your online experience going /v/?

Who /waitingforamodewithoutsidekicks/ here?
>>
Reminder that sidekicks are instantly KO'd by enviro takedowns a la pull down, rope swing, etc.
>>
>>339665619
You can pull down brutes?
>>
>>339665387
waiting for splitscreen
>>
Meh, It's pretty boring. I'll probably revisit it when coop comes out.
>>
>>339666568
Any word on when that is?
>>
I'm having fun with it. I was initially against the sidekicks but they're harmless. If anything they're just annoying. I miss earning a streak of medals in 3 and kickbacks that shit was fun.
>>
>>339666268
If they're near the ledge, yeah. If a hunter is chasing you, just find the nearest ledge to drop down and pull them off of.
>>
>>339665387
Waiting for the co-op.

Played the MP for a few days and got bored. The maps are pretty weak for the most part and gun balance is a bit fucked. Not enough game modes either.
>>
>>339667219
>>339666268
I don't think you can pull down brutes
>>
>>339667356
You can drop on them from a rope swing but idk about pull downs, and does roman say "well shit my pants"
>>
>>339667356
Pretty sure you can, it's just that they're usually in the middle of an area instead of near a ledge. If nothing else, you can definitely take them down from a rope swing.
>>
I miss medals
I miss the mook that you could customize with outfits and shit
I miss Elenas G-mal
I miss the background screen between matches
I miss the old medal system
I miss the dynamic maps that change throughout the course of the game, and some of the 'intro' map battles
I miss the museum and the hotel
I miss heavy weapons you could find on the map
I miss the t-bolt
I miss taunting over people's dead bodies for ammo
I miss when uncharted didn't have mines and c4 and dynamite and shit
I miss when you didn't have to worry about someone camping with their sniper and a medic on hand if you down them

It's fun though. Pistols only master race
>>
>>339667651
Mah nigga except for T-bolt; Fuck that shit Mines in plunder are awesome
>>
>>339667651
Adding on to this, I miss custom playlists from 2 (and to a lesser extent 3)

Pistols only and rockets and shotties were GOAT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.