[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i get this for $135? it comes with 12 games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ps_vita_system_mx.png (227 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system_mx.png
227 KB, 540x310
should i get this for $135? it comes with 12 games.
>>
>>
yes, especially if it's an oled model

remember to clean up the cum before using it
>>
>>339660270
Yes. Do it. Even if you don't like the games, you can sell them to other suckers just like you.
>>
>>
List of the games: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. God of War collection. Batman Lego 2 and 3. Lego Marvel, Ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3. Dungeon Hunter Alliance. Play Station All Stars. Uncharted. Dinasty Warriors. Dragon Crows. Sillent Hill.
>>
>>339660303
>>339660409
>normie's vita
probably hardly used it and didn't even play the games he bought for it

should be in good condition
>>
>>339660303
>>339660409
>>339660516
Buy it.
Sell the Batman games, hack the PSP portion.
>>
Only if it comes with a memory card. Otherwise you are going to be spending another $135 for a 128MB card.
>>
>>339660606
It has a scratch on the left part of the screen.
>>
>>339660303
>>339660409
I did a reverse image search on the pics and their filenames. Found the seller's ad.

emailed the seller and told him I was interested in buying.
>>
>>339660720
It comes with a 4gb memory card.
>>
>>339660871
That won't hold shit.
>>
bumporino, i wanna see more opinions.
>>
Great deal.
>>
You can get the Vita for $110 now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.