[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so horribly wrong? It's pretty much dead now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: miitomo-Android-ios.jpg (119 KB, 740x420) Image search: [Google]
miitomo-Android-ios.jpg
119 KB, 740x420
What went so horribly wrong? It's pretty much dead now.
>>
>pretty much dead now
so everything went right
>>
you can only play pachinko for so long before it gets boring
>>
>>339657317
I don't think even Nintendo expected anything better, this was just the ''Check our shittier Club Nintendo'' app.
>>
pachinko using your friends as pachinko balls makes you hate your friends.

bravo, nintendo.
>>
It's Tomodachi Life with no content.
>>
It has no substance beyond pachinko and "answer papa Nintendo's data-mining machine".
>>
>>339657507
>Pachinko machine to unlock rare outfits keep getting candy
>They're virtually useless
>>
Hot damn that was fast
Also they should've added room customization and musicals
>>
PSA: You can get a Wario DS game from the eShop by using Miitomo/Silver coins on my.nintendo.com.

That's at least one use for Miitomo. Even if one could argue taking the time you'd need to invest into getting those coins is a net-less compared to having a job.
>>
>>339657317
I still use the photo editing tool. Otherwise there's nothing of substance.
>>
>>339658080
This dressing up your character can take you so far maybe if there was a room customization or mini-games other than pachinko.
>>
Needs more. And I suppose if you had a lot of friends using this, it could be ok for questions and stuff, but there's nothing.
>>
>>339658080
Pretty much.
>>
File: 1459916308435.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1459916308435.jpg
134 KB, 1080x1283
I still remember all those nintendo manchildren shilling this shit
>>
>>339657317
Normies got bored
>>
>>339657317
I only do the bare minimum (answer 3 questions, listen to like 10 answers) every other day just to get WarioWare and even then I ended up giving the game away to a friend a birthday gift. I don't even see the point in having this installed besides the photo editing tool.
>>
>>339657746
Candy just needs another use.

The game could be expanded a lot through user made content, such as custom questions, sharing Miifotos that aren't a comment or outfit, PMs, loaning your friends some of your wardrobe, etc. If you could use candy to perform these actions, it would be much more valuable.

As it stands, Nintendo limited what you could do with it to protect children, and most users have found the boundaries of those limitations and ran out of things to do already.
>>
The drop games went from fun challenges to being fucking stupid. Killed my interest fast.
>>
The only use it has is getting 10 silver coins a day since you can get actual games for your 3DS. The actual "game" is terrible. You have to log in 25 days in a month to get around 8 drops total, and outside of that the only thing to do is to answer their datamining stuff and play super expensive dress up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.