[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2D sidescroller Why is this not on WiiU or PC? Can someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 88.png (45 KB, 422x194) Image search: [Google]
88.png
45 KB, 422x194
>2D sidescroller
Why is this not on WiiU or PC? Can someone give me a good reason? The game looks so good.
>>
>>339649693
Just emulate the ps2 version if you're that desperate
>>
Its using the Sony(TM) technology, just like Final Fantasy X. Aka they'll port it to other stuff later on.
>>
>>339650184
>emulation
PS2 systems are cheap
>>
>>339650184
>ps2 emulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkpNQHYW9Ao
>>
>>339649693
I can't speak for the PS4 or vita version, the but PS2 version is great. You should get it.
>>
>>339650184
>>339651117
I thought cucks constantly touted only playing the definitive version of games?

>>339650187
Unlike Square faggots, based atlus won't bitch at sony to allow them to port.
>>
I have the original Odin Sphere and thought it was whatever after playing through it twice -- what gives?
>>
>>339649693

Don't you have a PS3 yet?
>>
>>339651323
I have no fucking idea if its a definitive version or not: I played it years upon years ago on my PS2, mass slowdowns during some boss fights and all. Jesus fuck, the undead queen was a nightmare to fight at 5 fps.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 1616x2497) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 1616x2497
>>339651494
They remade the gameplay, now it plays more like Muramasa Rebirth. Just play the demo, the shitty fairy character is now like a Contra sexy demon.
>>
Didn't the developer have a bad time with Muramasa on the Wii, and thus decided to not do any more games on Nintendo systems?

That's what I heard, anyway.
>>
>>339651973

Eitherway, the Wii version of the game was pretty bad in terms of dialogue, like literally every line was some shitty simplified version of what they were trying to go for. Part of the reason why Muramasa was so cool after playing Rebirth was the character interaction and dialogue so it felt pretty off when I played the Wii version back then.
>>
>>339651027
0:21

sounds like a fucking youtube poop
>>
File: odinsphere4.jpg (87 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
odinsphere4.jpg
87 KB, 600x851
Just played the demo. I fucking loved how well does it plays. I had the original but couldnt go beyond the first stages because how slow it was and the fucked up alchemy system, this remasterization feels great.

Velvet is best girl.
>>
SONY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.