[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best version of Sonic 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What is the best version of Sonic 2?
>>
tails is cute
>>
>>339643380
IOS
>>
>>339643380
S3&K
>>
I love Tails! Tails!
>>
>>339645725
Same here, Anon.
>>
File: 1461835625465.png (26 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
1461835625465.png
26 KB, 200x209
>>339645979
>>339645725
>liking worst Sonic character
>>
>>339645979
I love Tails!
I love Ran!
Ran has tails!
Tails has tails!
Tails!
Ran and Tail's tails!
>>
>>339643380
iOS remake running on AppleTV, because then you can use an actual controller instead of touchscreen shit.

Downside is you're using AppleTV.

>Sega is too stupid to put Sonic 1 and 2 on PSN/XBLA/Steam now that the exclusivity deal is over
>>
>>339645979
To add, I've maybe played Sonic 2 as Sonic maybe once or twice. Every playthrough has always been with Tails since I can remember.
>>
Freedom Planet
>>
Meaning what? The best version of the Genesis game?

Or between the Genesis and Game Gear/Master System versions?
>>
>>339646095
Sonic is the worst Sonic character though
>>
>>339646137
>>Sega is too stupid to put Sonic 1 and 2 on PSN/XBLA/Steam now that the exclusivity deal is over
I'm not strictly sure if it's just the exclusivity deal. After all, the deal was that SEGA would make 3 exclusive Sonic games for Nintendo - NOT that Sonic would be exclusive for X amount of time, or anything like that. Unless I got that wrong?

To my understanding, SEGA had a lot of internal restructuring around the time of the Sonic 1/2 mobile releases, and now Taxman's connections with SEGA are sketchy at best (his contacts left, or got moved to different positions, or money disputes - or all three), so he says. The odds of Taxman working with SEGA again are dodgy at best based on the current state of affairs
>>
>>339646621
I'm the guy who posted the Ran and Tails pics, and I agree here.

I hate every Sonic character except for Tails. And maybe Blaze The Cat, because she's the Sonic series' version of Patchouli Knowledge from Touhou - who is my favorite Touhou character.
>>
>>339643380
GBA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.