[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU HAD PLENTY OF MONEY IN 1922 YOU LET OTHER WOMEN MAKE A FOOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1418086880212.jpg (266 KB, 661x716) Image search: [Google]
1418086880212.jpg
266 KB, 661x716
YOU HAD PLENTY OF MONEY IN 1922
YOU LET OTHER WOMEN MAKE A FOOL OF YOU

New Vegas thread? Yup, Vegas thread it is. Argue about factions, post loadouts, mods, etc.
>>
>>339641302
I always enjoy these edits
>>
File: arizona ranger.jpg (20 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
arizona ranger.jpg
20 KB, 480x352
TO THE TOWN OF AGUA FRIA RODE A STRANGER ONE FINE DAY

Question: every time people play New Vegas they occasionally seem to find something new they never saw before. What was the last thing you discovered about New Vegas that you weren't aware of before that playthrough?
>>
>>339642007
For me, I had never known about those wannabe robbers in the shack east of Vegas that isn't marked. I had happened upon it by chance going off the beaten path, and all of a sudden I had the 'next' Vicki and Vance telling me about their retarded plan to hold up the Strip. I don't know if they actually follow through on their plan, I encouraged them, but I also managed to get a neat sub-machine gun that I'll remember to pick up the next time I'm doing a mobster character.
>>
>>339642007
I found out how to rob silver rush and get away with it.
>>
>>339642007
Arcade's little explosion if you take him with you when talking to Caesar for the first time
>>
>>339642007
Victor follows you up north if you immediately run towards the Cazadors, tells you "it's dangerous" and advices you to go the way through Primm.

Victor can also be asked in Goodsprings to fight Joe Cobb and the Powder Gangers.
He doesn't though, and insists that something overrides his programming that prevents him from getting involved
>>
>>339644369
>Being able to confront him about flaking out afterwards

Got to love the little details like that
>>
Does anyone else have NV for the ps3? If so, does anyone have any tips to alleviate the lag problem?
>>
Playing on PC and the games crashes every 10 minutos or so, what the fuck?
Is there a fix to this?
>>
File: JuryRigging.png (65 KB, 328x456) Image search: [Google]
JuryRigging.png
65 KB, 328x456
>>339641302
JURY RIG BEST PERK

ALL OTHER PERKS A NOT AS GOOD
>>
File: Holorifle.png (1 MB, 2950x800) Image search: [Google]
Holorifle.png
1 MB, 2950x800
>>339647107
>Tesla cannon and holorifle, my two most used weapons, can't be repaired with Jury Rigging

Kinda sucks tbqh.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.