[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a Harry Potter vidya thread going? What's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Can we get a Harry Potter vidya thread going? What's your favorite? What made them fun? Why did they g to shit? What do you hope for and know will never happen?
>>
File: 0173.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0173.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
Can we all agree that this is a terrible game?
>>
>>339635945
It was awful but I still played the shit out of it
>>
>>339635945
I never got to play this one, but the one on Gameboy Color was amazing.
>>
>>339635316
I loved Prisoner of Azkaban on PS2. Hated it on PC though, fuck that hippogryph flying mini-game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzPTgERoEp0
>>
>>339635316
I really only played the first 3 and quiditch world Cup on pc when I was a kid. I think chamber of secrets was probably my favorite out of the three, nearly 100 percented it if not for that bullshit final match against slytherin. But quiditch world Cup was the shit! Damn shame we didn't get a sequel.
>>
File: 543543 (2).png (384 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
543543 (2).png
384 KB, 450x450
I swear every licensed game had its own unique gameboy version.
>>
I honestly think the people responsible for Deathly Hallows should be drawn and quartered. Like... Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: blandet3.jpg (311 KB, 1854x1180) Image search: [Google]
blandet3.jpg
311 KB, 1854x1180
tfw it will never happen, haven't even had any harry potter games for years
>>
>>339637613
Rowling refuse to give away the license, even the original EA games were only working on a temporary loan of license.

And considering movie licensed games dont really happen anymore i doubt we will see anything related to the new movies
>>
FL
>>
>>339635945
>Can we all agree that X
The answer is always no, regardless of the value of X. That said, I personally agree that this game was shit.
>>
>>339637613
>tfw this will never ever happen
>>
File: harrypottersorcerer_psxbox_org.jpg (56 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
harrypottersorcerer_psxbox_org.jpg
56 KB, 415x415
this game was way better than it should have been
>>
>>339635945
went back and played this recently and holy shit it was garbage

the character models look kind of nice and i found a secret i never found after playing the shit out of it as a kid so that was cool, the game just isn't fun or interesting though

all the other ones i played held up extremely well though, i'm not sure if it was an accident but a lot of the early harry potter games are legitimately well made, well thought out games
>>
>>339639098
Was that secret in the forest?
>>
>>339637913
Such bullshit. She could make a killing if it were given to the right developers.

>>339637613
Time to slit my wrists and bathe in my own blood.
>>
>>339639182
nah it was on the roof of the castle

i found the one in the forest by accident as a kid and it blew my mind
>>
>>339639369

>i found the one in the forest by accident as a kid and it blew my mind
Me too, though I don't remember anything about the roof
>>
Haven't really paid attention to HP threads on /v/ before, but I found that the composer for the GBA version of PoA uploaded a playthrough of the GBA arrange of the title theme, from the original module.
Might be of interest to some.

http://youtu.be/naooDvgixZE
>>
>>339637613
>tfw no pureblood ravenclaw perfectionist qt character that fucks up and has to get down on her knees to keep her grades perfect
>>
>>339635316
>>339635945
>>339638342
Reminder the GBC version is the GOAT
>>
>want to play 2 and 3 on PS2 again
>neither of them work emulator
>cannot be pirated either
Should I just buy them again?
>>
>>339636736
Fuck, I'd almost forgotten Nintendo once had western third party titles.
>>
Its legitimately upsetting that they didn't make an mmorpg. Like... Do they hate money??
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.