[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i was in a habbo military >tfw comfy FF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: habbo.jpg (165 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
habbo.jpg
165 KB, 1000x800
>tfw i was in a habbo military
>tfw comfy FF
>>
Stupid dumb, bacon sucm
>>
>>339614463
there is literally nothing wrong with bacon hair
>>
I stood at Crawfish's wedding. He was at one point one of the "richest" habbo players. He bought himself all this shit irl: a flatscreen, headphones, new phone, workout equipment, parts for his boat, tons of garbage from amazon. Etc.

But it took up alot of his time and having a career is more important.
>>
>>339615220
>You will never slap fierycold
>>
>>339615220

I feel like a pedo logging into this shit now
>>
It's okay, I ran a VMK military
>>
>>339615220
how the fuck do you get rich on habbo?
>>
>>339615807

There are rooms where players gamble furniture pieces. some furniture is more rare than others and the entire community gives monetary values to each piece. I remember a dragon egg being worth about $50 USD. The more common thing to trade were green couches. those were about $2.

So, you either gamble your way up. Trade your way up. And when you talk to the right people or make online listings you can transfer it for paypal or amazon credit under the table.

There was a whole racket for it. Systems in place. Scam artist lists.
>>
>Habbo Thread
>No 'pool's closed'
/v/ truly filled with neofags now.
>>
>>339616254
says the neofaggot himself.

Habbo was a thing before the whole /b/ shit
>>
>>339616254

That meme died ages ago. It's the fusroda of habbo.
>>
>be habbo oldbie, playing since beta 2000
>come to 4chan from the raids

feels good to be a newfag, eat shit :^)
>>
>>339616309
>Implying I wasn't part of the original raids
>all this projecting

>>339616338
Good memes never die, they just go away. It's why we got nothing but shit these days
>>
>>339616160
gambling was a total scam

i remember i had this one friend that just straight up jacked this guy's elephant
>>
>>339616718
i cringed
>>
>>339616846
DICE RIGGERS
I
C
E
>>
selling ghost story for 5 habbo credits
>>
>>339617674

Sent :^)
>>
>not going into coin shops, asking for a half of the room and the prices of the furni, having the owner pick it all up and then leaving the room instantly.
>>
Overwatch
>>
>>339618271
ok
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.