[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game? Are there many jumpscares?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Alien_Isolation_Cover.jpg (56 KB, 620x742) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Isolation_Cover.jpg
56 KB, 620x742
How is this game? Are there many jumpscares?
>>
Pity bump
>>
>>339613557
its good and not really its not as scripted so much as it has a somewhat intelligent AI alien going after you the whole time.
>>
>>339613557
I got it for 20 bucks. Totally worth it. The atmosphere is amazing and the gameplay is pretty great. I would recommend playing it with headphones because the pants shitting factor goes up a ton.

The beginning is slow, but once it gets going, it's pretty good.
>>
>>339613557
not really. with the exception of a few scripted sequences the xeno is freeroaming the entire time.
>>
>>339613557
it's great. if your a fan of alien you'll love it even more late-game. i won't spoil it for you.

the only negative i can fairly say is how hard it is sometimes. there are times where you have to be aggressive at the alien and if you die you have to start all over at the last checkpoint.
>>
GOTY 2014
>>
File: 1427400092591.gif (2 MB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1427400092591.gif
2 MB, 245x230
>That moment when you realize the Alien is in the vents with you
>Turn around
>It's coming straight for you like a hound out of hell
>>
>>339615481
The working Joes freaked me out a little more. If the alien spots you and you don't get away, you're dead but the working joe's you have a chance but they just walk towards you and sometimes you can't even tell if they saw you.

and those eyes....those cold dead eyes...
>>
File: 20160601_103625.jpg (875 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160601_103625.jpg
875 KB, 2048x1536
>>339613557

Having more fun with this
>>
>>339613557
Easily one of my favourite games, but I love Alien. Literally marathoned the whole thing. Also it's not a jumpscare type of horror game.
>tfw will never play it again for the first time
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.