[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are online players always angry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bmp.png (471 KB, 904x1086) Image search: [Google]
bmp.png
471 KB, 904x1086
Why are online players always angry?
>>
>>339604365
Because we have to deal with a lot of retards on a daily basis.
>>
>>339604365
Trying to escape from their shitty lives
>>
>>339604365
Because they're playing online when they could be doing better things with their lives
>>
I don't know. That's why I'm so scared to play games online.
>>
File: 1462785890795.png (66 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462785890795.png
66 KB, 1000x1000
>>339604365
Because we have to deal with your autism when we have nothing to do with it.
If you are playing with others, at leas try to be decent. It's not that difficult.
>>
It's called the vocal minority
>>
>>339604365
probably all the arabs chanting allah ackbar over the mic

t. insurgency player
>>
>>339604365
The same reason all online players are so competitive they resort to exploits
>>
>>339604365
Because they are manchildren pathetic enough to get angry at a form of entertainment lol
>>
>>339604506
this
because lots of retards cheat instead of playing fair
because lots of retards pretend videogames are hard and need to ask dumb question when there is a tutorial popup for everything.
It's like real life but you only deal with retarded people.
>>
>>339604365
Because they get salty from losing gg ez.
>>
>>339607284
this
most people are sore losers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.