[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly think is this one of the best written exchanges in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: fake emerald.png (476 KB, 610x481) Image search: [Google]
fake emerald.png
476 KB, 610x481
I honestly think is this one of the best written exchanges in video games
>>
I FOUND YOU

FAKER
>>
File: latest.png (696 KB, 1479x1952) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
696 KB, 1479x1952
Even Tails is confounded by his genius
>>
File: 1463712052857.jpg (18 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
1463712052857.jpg
18 KB, 400x303
F O X B O I
>>
>>339598145
ILL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!
>>
TAILS!
>>
>>339598481
I'll show you who's boss of this ARK
>>
>>339598251
>Robotnik has six emeralds
>Notices signals from two emeralds approaching

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
File: somethin bugging you.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
somethin bugging you.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>
Tails is only book smart. Even Sonic wouldn't have fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book.
>>
wait, how did he know it was fake?
>>
Is this a new meme? I swear I saw this exact thread and at least 3 of these replies yesterday

Adventure 2 is shit tbqhwy fampais
>>
>>339599872
You did, I was there
>>
>>339599872
>Adventure 2 is shit
Yeah, but it's good shit.
>>
>>339600079
if you ignore everything but the speed levels, chao garden and the music, then maybe
>>
To be honest, the only thing that really bugged me about SA2 were the emerald hunting stages, that radar was fucking shit. The mech stages may be out of place in a Sonic game, but at least they're simple and straightforward, you just go from point A to point B and shoot whatever comes in your way.
>>
>>339600708

I'm just mad that they nerfed the radar.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.