[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this game? I think the level design is fun and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on this game? I think the level design is fun and it's super enjoyable with friends, but why make the online fucking regional-only? No wonder random is nearly dead now.
>>
>>339591856
its shit
>>
Because nintendo hates the idea that we could interact with japan.
>>
it's interesting but the optimal conditions for play (3 players in same region/local with direct communication) are too hard to reliably come by.
>>
>>339592010
They should have just fucking made four swords 3.
>>
>>339591856
It's a great game. I unironically hope we get a sequel.
>>
Because the game needs too much precision to rely on lag compensation so they only have regional for latency purposes.
>>
arena mode was pretty hilarious how some outfits are completely broken in some stages.
>>
I enjoyed the fuck out of it, but finding a competent team was a bitch and I wound up soloing the last couple of stages. There are a number of inherent design flaws, but I liked the idea of collecting materials, and didn't even mind having to grind levels to get certain items.

It's pretty fucked that you can skip right to the final stages in each "world" and literally beat the game in an hour or two. They should have forced you to progress through each stage in a world to reach the Temple. I know it was done to make match-making easier, but it didn't sit right with me. If you aren't doing challenges all people pick are the Temple levels.
>>
>>339591856
I haven't played it much yet but I like the personality it has and the music is so fucking great, especially the Riverside track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEuFELkTXnk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6cjfrmJTsk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZA3xUcE50
>>
It ia horrendous on single player and it has a dead online so do the math.

I bought this game and trust me i regret it.
>>
>>339593490
>it has a dead online

Is it so bad now? I played it shortly after release and always found competent people to play with.
>>
Online's dead in Japan.
>>
I somehow managed to 100% the game right before Christmas after that is when kids got the game and either didn't know what to do which is fine or just tried to kill everyone non stop which is annoying. The region thing sucked cause I had a few non western friends I wanted to play with.
>>
A complete and total waste of time and money on Nintendo's part.

What a huge pile of awful nonsense this was.

I almost got this game but I tried it out with two friends.

Shit's awful.

Was hoping for a return of Four Swords multiplayer, which was great stuff.

This shit is a huge mistake though.

It's so bad it will never be brought up in Zelda threads years from now, guaranteed. No one will remember this piece of garbage.

The cd-i games are going to be more memorable.
>>
File: link cheer.jpg (50 KB, 809x988) Image search: [Google]
link cheer.jpg
50 KB, 809x988
I abolutely fucking loved it. the drabland challenges made each level feel really, completely different, depending on what costume you wear, or what item you pick at the start of each level, or , your experience with the game was always kinda different, and the soundtrack is amazing.

Only downside was some levels did requre real communication andsometimes you would get stuck with a team of fucking retards. Other than that the game was perfect for me and my 2015 goty

And I've been replaying it for the first time actually, since last year, so I actually forgot some of th puzzles, so the fun of discovering "new" puzzles with other people was exciting again. although that tends to happen to me with other zelda games

I fucking love this game. Whenever I play it I constantly have a huge smile on my face
>>
>>339596404
I feel the same way, I know most people will think there isn't much to the game but for me its really enjoyable, even after beating it 100% I still enjoyed going through it with randoms and helping them beat challenges theres just something great about it.
>>
>>339591981
The Fuck is splatoon then
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.