[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this is the only option you have if you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: remember.jpg (227 KB, 915x1179) Image search: [Google]
remember.jpg
227 KB, 915x1179
Daily reminder that this is the only option you have if you want to buy this Bundle.
>>
why the fuck would you buy it in the first place
>>
huh

so average CAN go down

i was sure "humble shop" will make sure it will keep increasing no matter what to encourage early buyers
>>
>none of the charities apply to my country or even the region
>They are mostly North American charities

North America why are you in so much shit you need charity?
>>
And why would I donate to some fake charities instead of the devs? Her Story looks like Night Trap
>>
>>339583343
choose EFF. they're american, but they fight for everybody's digital rights.
>>
File: spo1ler.gif (146 KB, 900x306) Image search: [Google]
spo1ler.gif
146 KB, 900x306
>>339583343
>North America why are you in so much shit you need charity?

Because HB works with american charities.

>>339583718
>And why would I donate to some fake charities instead of the devs?

Fuck you Anthony Burch.
>>
>>339583736
EFF is one of the few charities I will donate to. I don't donate to games for autists and dumb shit like that. I never do humble tip either. Usually I only give money to the devs I like.
>>
>>339583718
if you consider no night and no trap looking like night trap
>>
>>339583736
Always go with the EFF. They protect muh freedoms and they've done a lot of good against the US's attack on the internet with net neutrality.
>>
>>339583736
Not to mention they aren't completely impotent like most legal lobby charities.
>>
>>339581985
Can you masturbate to Cibele?
>>
File: addioSI.jpg (40 KB, 180x300) Image search: [Google]
addioSI.jpg
40 KB, 180x300
>>339583950
Yes.

Buy the DRMFree version at 1cent
>>
>>339584001
I'll pay whatever I want to pay
>>
>>339582046
This.

It's literally "get Shadowrun for $10 at the cost of potentially in some way showing support to these other shitheads."

I'd rather pay $15 and just get Shadowrun.
>>
>>339581985
I've heard good things about 80 days and sorcery, are they true?
>>
>>339584506
Haven't played sorcery (it's prolly just your average digital book RPG)

But 80 Days is pretty fun and replayable if you like interactive fiction.

It's kinda like a roguelite where you travel around the world doing a bunch of random events and trying to complete it in 80 days.

It isn't too difficult, but you can try to make it difficult by attempting certain routes if you wanted to.

Has a pretty cool alternative high tech steampunk history setting too.
>>
>>339582046
t. autist
>>
>>339581985
You can also specify which devs should get which amount, so you can give all to Shadowrun devs or whatever if that's what you bought it for
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.