[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this game missing to make it one of the best of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: minecraft.jpg (113 KB, 1200x511) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.jpg
113 KB, 1200x511
What is this game missing to make it one of the best of all time? My vote:

>Furniture to fill out interiors
>True villager NPCs
>Quests from NPCs
>>
>>339581112
Less cancerous kids playing it.
>>
>>339581484
You can literally avoid that without even trying. Its irrelevant to the game itself.

Anyway OP, Minecraft is missing lots of shit, but I only want farming and cooking with a larger gamut of possibilities.
>>
>>339581484
>playing multiplayer

all about survival baby
>>
>>339581112
Just remove the kiddie shit and make it first-person dwarf
>>
>>339581864
Do you think there is any kind of massive overhaul on the horizon? Possibly even a MineCraft 2? I just don't understand spending over a billion buying it just to make small updates.
>>
>>339581925
Dorf fort i mean
>>
>>339581112
an actual survival mode and harder enemies
>>
>>339581968
Lots of money from merchandise
>>
>>339581925
Good thing you're not in charge of anything other than your own dick, because any company you called shots in would be bankrupt overnight.

You don't change an established product that drastically unless you actually are retarded.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.