[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien Isolation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 11689-alien-isolation-wallpaper.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
11689-alien-isolation-wallpaper.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1080
Just finished this, fucking amazing

Finally a good alien game Sega didn't fuck up.

>favorite part
Medical bay when you first encounter ayyyyy lmao
>preferred hiding spot
Locker, easily
>favorite weapon
Flame thrower hands down
>most irritating part
Trying to hide from the synthetics when they're patrolling the bridge and power core
>did you kill people
As often as I could for that precious ammo and materials
>>
>>339575523
Same here brah I just hope that there is a sequel in the make.
>>
>>339575523
I loved the game, but I was a little disappointed you can't complete the game without killing enemies (at least on Hard).
>>
>Sega didn't fuck up
But the last one was fucked by Gearbox
>>
>>339575967
True, they still had other alien titles that blew massive cock
>>
>>339575778
yeah I guess the option would be nice
>>
>>339575523
Why bother hiding in lockers? It only leaves you vulnerable when you get out and you can hardly tell where the alien is when inside.
>>
File: 20160316123809_1.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160316123809_1.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
>part near the end where after a long ass slog through a room, you need a key card, go all the way back and get it and... power failure, go ALL the way back, and then back to the door, AGAIN. I had enuf fuel for like 1 flamenwerfer burst, shit was hard
>>
>sega didn't fuck up

they didn't but the developers did

game has so many game breaking bugs I can't be bothered to play it
>>
I was disappointed. The alien was scary at first but after that it just became a nuisance.
>>
>>339577881
I didn't encounter a single bug in my playthrough last year, what problems did you have?
>>
I got burned out of the hide and seek.
>>
>>339576843
I wish they could make a decent action-oriented Alien(s) game. I like the atmosphere of Isolation (it reminds me of Alien), but I wish I they'd release something that scratches the same itch that Aliens scratched without being terrible.
>>
>>339578640
well this guy fixed Colonial Marines if that's any consolidation

http://www.moddb.com/mods/templargfxs-acm-overhaul

actually got me to buy CM
>>
>>339575523
>preferred hiding spot
>Locker, easily
No, I don't like lockers, I've been killed by the AYY way more often than just crouching under a table or a stretcher
>>
File: Ani.jpg (42 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
Ani.jpg
42 KB, 500x329
> See a room full of bad guys
> Realise I have a noisemaker
> Throw it into the middle of them whilst I hide in a vent
> MFW I hear their screams as the AYYYY tears them apart

This game had some fucking good VA work
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS75s8iCiNk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.