[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find time to play video games these days? With my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Cassie.jpg (201 KB, 556x922) Image search: [Google]
Cassie.jpg
201 KB, 556x922
How do you find time to play video games these days? With my job, girlfriend, and going out for drinks with friends, I just have a hard time getting to play them.
>>
>>339560672
>Job
>Girlfriend
>Friends

There's your problem.
>>
File: 1444277836129.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444277836129.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
does sage still work?
>>
Eh, I've read better memes
>>
If you're posting here then you've got more time for games than you think.
>>
It's easy, I don't have a job, girlfriend, or friends!
>>
>>339560672
Gotta make time dude. Don't let a girlfriend change who you are or want you wanna do. Everyone needs "me time" from time to time.

Also when you do get time don't play uncharted 4 shit was boring as fuck. I beat it two weeks ago and haven't thought of it since.
>>
learn time management, retard
>>
>>339560672
Dont be such a normie.

Is that the response you were looking for?
>>
I only have friends and a job. No need for a gf since vidya is far more important than that shit.
>>
>>339560672

Maybe you should cut your /v/ time.
>>
Dump the girl and friends. There are superior waifus in games and you can drink by yourself. Job is thew only thing worth keeping since it gives you money for more games (unless you find another way around that, in which case go for it)
>>
>>339560672
How do any of those interfere with videogames unless you do all of them every day?

If you work then play games at night
If you have a girlfriend that you don't live with then she doesn't matter if you live with her then get married and RIP games
If you drink with friends every night you have a problem

Maybe you hate games now? If you didn't you'd find time just like the 10 year old self did when he snuck his gameboy and a flashlight underneath his bedsheets to sneak in some time despite parents saying bedtime
>>
>>339560834
yup
>>
>>339560858
Pretty much.
>>
All my time goes into playing video games or watching other people play video games or going on /v/ and discussing video games or playing an online game where I'm talking to other people about the game I'm playing or reading and getting hyped for new games coming out or asking my mom if I can buy this game or that game or going to sleep and dreaming I'm in video games or watching people talk about videos while I'm eating chicken tenders with ranch or going to the store to get food to make my video game expierence more pleasurable or jerking off to video games I don't don't even know why I play games any more I'd would rather just think about video games until I die
>>
Normalfag problems.
>>
>>339560672
in what world did they think this was a good idea? i didnt play the game but that does not even look remotely fun to play as
>>
>>339560672

i have job and gf and house and dog yet i still game a lot but no longer 10 hour stints

oh wait i've neglected friends, oh well
>>
>>339560672
ReeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>339561943
Poast doge.
>>
>>339560672
Whoa, from the thumbnail, I thought that was real life girl.
>>
File: 1445368728544.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1445368728544.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
>>339560672
Eventually you'll stop caring about video games altogether, anon. It's not really a bad thing given how shitty the industry is nowadays anyway.

I never thought it would happen to me, I always told myself that I'd make time to enjoy some vidya but gradually, over the span of maybe two years, the last of that desire was worn down to nothingness. I stopped trying to keep up with the most recent and modern games. I haven't bought a single new title this year and I haven't felt compelled to pirate anything either. When I do get a craving I usually satisfy myself with one of the classics, which are more considered retro now. I have a newfound appreciation for a lot of them too.
>>
>>339560672
>going out for drinks with friends
That always lead to alcoholism later in life. A drink for old times, another, and another...
>>
I think most poeple in their mid 20's basically no longer game like they used to.

I can do the occasionally 6-10 hour stint, but those are few and far between. I'm usually more in the hour or two a day, sometimes not gaming at all.

I think it's just motivation. You can sit and watch Netflix with your GF, or you can play games, and usually the former is going to win out. You can sit and play games, or go out with friends, and the latter is usually going to win out.

I still game fairly regularly, but it'd definitely more focused. I want to beat everything I own so there is always some aspect of "rushing" a little bit but there are times when I just completely lose track of time while playing something.
>>
>there are normalfags posting openly about their normalfaggotry on this board
>>
yet you still find the time to shitpost on a cambodian stamp collecting image board
>>
>>339560672
If you're drinking with friends every single day, that might be part of the problem. If your girlfriend hates video games and you can't play them in her presence, that might be another problem. My friends and I like to play video games together. My girlfriend likes video games with me. I mean, it's pretty easy to see how I would find time to fit them in.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.