[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon, my son. it is time to pick up a power weapon. will you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pro_pipe.jpg (1 MB, 2528x2064) Image search: [Google]
pro_pipe.jpg
1 MB, 2528x2064
anon, my son. it is time to pick up a power weapon.

will you choose pro pipe. or will you choose noob tube?
>>
>>339551903
why would you make a grenade launcher variant that's like 2 inches shorter?
>>
File: noob_tube.jpg (219 KB, 1080x523) Image search: [Google]
noob_tube.jpg
219 KB, 1080x523
>>339552782
It's probably some internal document used by Bungie or something.

But I was comparing the Pro Pipe to pic related.
>>
>>339552997
It's concept art.

But the grenade launcher was fucking useless, Nothing in reach was fun.

Reach is like judgement to gears of war 3 players, a mistake.

That's why epic just ignored judgement for gears of war 4.

Sadly. 343 decided to fix the mistakes of reach but people didn't like those fixes.
>>
>>339554257
>But the grenade launcher was fucking useless

Git gud. It was a 1hko on direct hit, could be used as a mine and had a motion dector built onto the screen on the model you could use, and it had an EMP. It was an incredible versatile and powerful gun, it was jut nonobvious to use.

>Nothing in reach was fun.

Get better taste. It has a lot of problems (the maps were pure ass, for instance) but it's far from a bad game and did a lot of things right. It was 3 steps back and like 6 steps foward.
>>
>>339554257
>But the grenade launcher was fucking useless

you need to step the fuck back, the p-squared was a godlike weapon in multiplayer to any capable player
>>
>>339554257
Halo 4 had the rail gun and saw, those were fun to use untill 343 patched them.

You could railgun tanks easy and saw down entire groups of people within seconds.

I don't understand why they patched them, it became another useless drop.
>>
>>339554257
>Grenade Launcher was bad
Anon, I think you're a shitter. The GL was based with that manual det/EMP capability
>>
>>339551903
Was such a cool gun in Reach but they could have made it better. They should have made it that when you hold down it does a normal explosion rather than that take your shields down shit.
>>
>>339551903
Reach was shit.
>>
>>339555481
I used it rarely, Every encounter i had with other players.

I'd just crown them with the shotgun. They died very fast and didn't really make much use of it.

Maybe if the players that used it was better then maybe I'd have a better opinion of it.
>>
File: 1460568890438.png (1 MB, 900x696) Image search: [Google]
1460568890438.png
1 MB, 900x696
reach was the best halo game since combat evolved
>>
>>339555876
>Desert Eagle
Jew detected
>>
>>339554257
>he couldn't EMP banshees from the sky
stay pleb my friend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.