[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOSGOTH: Last day to play a 4v4 Human vrs.vampires waiting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Announcement.png (2 MB, 1600x850) Image search: [Google]
Announcement.png
2 MB, 1600x850
NOSGOTH:
Last day to play a 4v4 Human vrs.vampires
waiting for matches suck, but now that will never happan again ;_;
forever sleep Nosgoth.
>/v/ will never know what is like to play a tyrant- sneek up behind a scout- throw him 1/2 way accross the map.
>the shit talk voice overs on multikills was epic.
GOD DAMMIT! FUCK YOU SQUARE!
>>
played a few matches of the open beta

Verdict: Theres better out there. No great loss. There's a reason its shutting down so fast.
>>
>>339547571
ya? where can i play as a unique VAMPIRE IN PVP?
>>
Why did you spoiler that opening picture?
>>
File: raziel that feel.png (94 KB, 1445x695) Image search: [Google]
raziel that feel.png
94 KB, 1445x695
>>339547501
You know what, I'm a huge fan of Legacy of Kain so in my eyes this isn't a complete tragedy. They screwed up what little lore they referenced, and completely missed the point that Kain is kind of a fucking selling point in Legacy of Kain. Dead Sun would have been fucking awful.

Still, I can recognize that someone who doesn't sperg out about or is unfamiliar with the lore might have enjoyed the game for what it was, if only because you could do cool vampire stuff. It blows that you won't be able to play something that makes you happy.

Still think the series should just stay dead at this point, though. Unless they can get Amy Hennig back for one last game.
>>
>>339547501
Is the game shutting down?
I played a while ago and it was kinda fun but hardly anyone played and it was hard to get a game.
>>
>>339547720
because you'll never see it again
>>
KAIN IS DEIFIED

I didn't see any coverage on this game whatsoever, I hope it turns out to be decent because it's literally Blood Omen content, and we never see any of that.
>>
>>339549386
It was canceled anon.

I do wish they'd release a free p2p version so people could still play it. I mean, there's no reason it can't allow for private servers.
>>
>>339549776
ya but they said "no" so fuck square like i said.
>>
>>339547501
thread like the game.
DIE DIE DIE!~
>>
>>339548549

I don't think they can even get the VAs back. RIP Tony Jay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.