[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sims thread. Favorite game? What do you want to see in Sims 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: vyp81Dyl.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
vyp81Dyl.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
Sims thread.
Favorite game? What do you want to see in Sims 5?
My favorite Sims was always 2. I liked the additions in 3, like freely moving around town, but they removed too much stuff from 2.
>>
are you a girl op
>>
>>339542235

maybe he's gay
>>
>>339542235
I don't see how that's relevant to this thread.
>>
>>339542542

so are you gay, a girl or 12?

or all of the above?
>>
I think the texture editor from 3 is the single most important addition to the game even if it takes like 5 whole minutes to load every time you use it.
Compared to being able to make any furniture match any style of home I'm building and personalizing things like the old rusty grill out on the porch of that swamp house, 4 was just suffocating. There's almost no variety at all.

And I liked the emotional stuff but 4's dialogue was kind of a step back during actual conversations. It was really hard to tell if sims were getting along or talking shit to each other constantly. It's less fluid but I really liked how in the previous games you could easily tell what kind of conversation is going on and when it moved to different subjects.
>>
>>339542127
>What do you want to see in Sims 5?
Less content at a higher price with more DLC than the previous entries like what we've been seeing since 2, of course!
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 410x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 410x206
the max headroom of vidya right here
>>
>>339542235
> Calls it "Sims" instead of "The Sims" or "TS"

Yep, it's a girl.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-01-02 01.16.57.png (343 KB, 750x486) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-01-02 01.16.57.png
343 KB, 750x486
My favorite game was 2, I still play it and mod it
>>
>Sims 4 not on console
>>
>>339542127
Definitely 2, and you know 5 will be garbage if EA makes it, not worth considering.
>>
>>339542127
5 will be mobile exclusive. My dad is Mortimer Goth.
>>
Why would they make sims 5 when 4 has less content than 3
3 had so many goddamn expansions that 4 can't catch up
>>
File: katyperry_asia.jpg (182 KB, 619x282) Image search: [Google]
katyperry_asia.jpg
182 KB, 619x282
>>339544372
Sims 2 had a shitload of expansions, too. I think 2's expansions had more legitimate content, whereas 3's expansions were mostly just clothes and items.
>>
I would like to see more trait slots for sims in the sims 5.
>>
>Sim 4 support mods and script
>blocked incest/teen romance once it hit the news

Well fuck you too Kotaku.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.