[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendont Hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: icon.png (1 KB, 128x48) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
1 KB, 128x48
Can anyone help me get this hack working?

I am following the instructions perfectly but the homebrew channel won't show the app. Running on a Wii U by the way.
>>
>>339518937
your folder structure must be something like apps/nintendont/boot.dol

the important part is its named boot.dol, or .elf or .whatever it already is

So keep your current folder structure and rename the file to boot
>>
>>339519318
I actually Just found out why it wasn't showing up. The apps folder and named "app" for some reason.

However another problem occured, now it's saying it can't find the game. Something about a FAT32.
>>
File: Capture.png (28 KB, 743x540) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28 KB, 743x540
>>339519581
Now after that booted up the files changed for some reason.
>>
>>339519881
your directories should be similar to this, file names and all.
>>
>>339520582
oh, granted i have some extra shit but you get the idea
>>
>>339519881
isn't AXFJ Smash Bros? You can't play Wii U games with Nintendont lmao its Gamecube only
>>
>>339519881
Where do I find the bootbackup.do?
>>
>>339519581

Use your PC to reformat your storage device to FAT32. Come on nigga, this shit's simple.
>>
>>339520810
you don't need that file, also
>>339520829
is right, you need a fat32 device, I figured maybe you were being a bit facetious when mentioning it. Right click the drive and quick format to fat32. If you can't (like if its sdxc) you'll have to use a formatting tool to do it.
>>
>>339520829
>>339520983
I reformated it, and I am currently re-copying the iso to it. Wish me luck.
>>
>>339521148
It said no FAT device was found and something about the games file (would be more exact but it gave me a milisecond to read)
>>
File: Capture.png (26 KB, 740x538) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26 KB, 740x538
>>339521504
And this is what came out of it.
>>
Come on /v/ help a nigga out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.