[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
motherfucking automatic turrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Auto_Turret.png (90 KB, 300x374) Image search: [Google]
Auto_Turret.png
90 KB, 300x374
In what games i can leave auto-turrets to do all the work for me while i drink coffee?

I loved commando and soldier in BL and conjuring in elder scrolls.

I have been trying to play some tower defence games but they all are more or less shit.
>>
come on i need my fix
>>
>>339509658
Overwatch.

Use Tornbjorn and plop his turret down and get back and watch the fireworks. Gather the scrap metal from dead enemies and upgrade the turret.

Theres a reason I have 32 deaths and 1,142 kills
>>
>>339509658
obligatory tf2/overwatch post

Regarding tower defense the OG desktop tower defense flash game is actually very good.
>>
>>339510432
Bullshit, I don't believe you
>>
>>339510432
>>339510461
>tf2/ow
fuck i knew this was coming
>>
>>339510513
So don't play it, I don't give a shit.

You asked.
>>
File: global-agenda-main.jpg (77 KB, 586x381) Image search: [Google]
global-agenda-main.jpg
77 KB, 586x381
>>339509658
>>
>>339509658
Payday 2, soon or join skill tree beta where turrets are ridiculously overpowered and recyclable.
>>
>>339510602
You could easily prove it with one of the stat tracker sites.
>>
File: 1460730347127.jpg (70 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1460730347127.jpg
70 KB, 618x618
>>339510432
>>339510461
>>
>>339509658

A bunch of Call of Duty games
>>
Any Tower Defense game.
Bloons and Kingdom Rush series are notable.
>>
>>339510763
that reminded me that bf 2142 was awesome.
>>
>>339509658
the turok reboot
>>
Path of Exile has things called totems. The skill system allows you to link spells to the totems, so they cast the spells for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ZvtCSeeA0
>>
>>339509658
ALL CAPS BUT FUCK IT

IF YOU HAVE WARCRAFT 3 (JUST PIRATE IT) GET SOME HERO SIEGE CUSTOM MAPS. SOME A RE GREAT AND LET YOU LEVEL UP LIKE IN MOBAS BUT ALSO INVEST YOUR MONEY INTO TURRETS AND TOWERS. AFTER A WHILE YOU JUST SPAM SKILL BOOKS AND GET A BILLION DAMAGE AND RAPE BOSSES WITH MILLIONS OF HP. IT,S GREAT.
>>
>>339509658
>I loved commando and soldier in BL
But commando in BL2 had a shitty turret past level ...what was it, 50? 60?

They did a good job in the base 1-50 game but when they started patching and adding shit the balanced flew out the window.
>>
>>339512236
that seems awesome. is the game good? i have not played diablo III or any clones after II.
>>
>>339513294
It's a fantastic game made by devs who love their job. It's completely free to play, and has zero pay to win elements. Other than stash tabs, microtransactions are all just bling for your character.

The game gets annual expansions and numerous smaller updates throughout the year.

It might feel clunky at first, as well as overwhelmingly complex, but if you take the time to learn it, it's a very rewarding game. If you liked Diablo II, you'll find PoE is a worthy spiritual successor.

The community is very helpful. I recommend reading up on some guides to get you started.
>>
>>339514209
i'm getting it, i have nothing to else to play anyway.

it seems the flame totem can be acquired as a early quest reward if i'm not mistaken.
>>
>>339514785
It can be. Quest rewards open up gems at vendors as well. They're usually very cheap.

Also, take note that your character class determines quest rewards, as well as what gems are available at vendors.

The Templar is a Strength/Intelligence hybrid, so he will seldom get dexterity gems.

You can find all this shit on the wiki though if you have other questions.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>339509658
>that combat arms turret picture
fucking reminds me of good ol' days
>>
File: bushwhacker.png (1 MB, 834x1050) Image search: [Google]
bushwhacker.png
1 MB, 834x1050
>>339509658
Bushwhacker from Dirty Bomb. F2P game. His turret isn't super amazing, but if you shoot with it, it gives you protection, slows enemies down and makes them easy prey for you. It also gets unsuspecting tards all the time.

He's also an engineer in game, which means he can do the objectives faster.
>>
>>339509658
Necromancer in Diablo 2
>>
>>339509658
summoners in all diablolikes for the first run, after that thay're either non viable or require maximum autism to keep up which defeats the point
>>
>>339509658
There is a gorillion turret defense games out there.
Or you could play Factorio
>>
Laptop gun's alt fire from Perfect Dark was exactly this.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.