[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the appeal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 324324324324324.png (1 MB, 1363x659) Image search: [Google]
324324324324324.png
1 MB, 1363x659
Whats the appeal?
>>
I really don't know
>>
Eurofags are weirdos
>>
you get to mange football, what more do you need?
>>
>>339503210
Fun? Enjoyment?
>>
>>339502728
subhumans europoops apparently like this
>>
Same kind of appeal you get from Grand Strategy games or in depth RPGs. It's all about a huge amount of control.

The newer installments haven't been as good, imo, 2012 was the best.
>>
It's a timesink. Not necessarily a great game, but has tons of content and you can easily spend hundreds of hours playing it, kinda like MMOs.
>>
Little boys appeals
>>
You can manage your footballs like a real football manager
>>
>>339502728
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Some-Players-Spend-5-000-Dollars-a-Month-on-FIFA-Ultimate-Team-178850.shtml
>>
Let me explain, so you like football alright, you have a favorite team but they suck, so you get to make them win, you pick them, you spend a long time setting good tactics to win and it's going alright, and then a year into the game you get some new computer generated players, there is this one young guy in particular who might just be the next messi so you train him, and you look at his attributes increasing, you send him on loan to some shitty club where he becomes a local hero and then he comes back to your club and you start making him play for your first team and he's tearing it up, his attributes are increasing even more, he's slowly reaching his potential, best player on your team, start scoring goals almost every game, and then he wins the Ballon d'Or and then you trade him for 100 million dollars because that's just too much money to pass up and then you start again with another young messi.
>>
>>339505651

no one cares nerd
>>
>>339502728
I wish I knew, all I heard is that it's addictive as fuck if you manage to get into the game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-11-59-24.png (798 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-11-59-24.png
798 KB, 1440x2560
They're great
>>
>>339505651
>>339504428
These anons know what's up
>>
>>339507680

>700hrs
>500hrs

autism
>>
>>339507946
You misspelled "casual"
>>
Is this the reason why /v/ from being a shit bottom of the barrel team to suddenly becoming gud and got 4th place in the recent 4chan meme cup?
>>
Honestly they're great games, a little too easy at times though if you know how to counter certain tactics.
>>
File: 1429642956561.jpg (23 KB, 279x440) Image search: [Google]
1429642956561.jpg
23 KB, 279x440
>>339502728
What I really don't understand is why people watch other people play video games when they can just play the games themselves. I'm 37 and my 16 year old son plays his games all the time but my 12 year old is always on his iPad watching JonTron and Game Grumps when we have a PS3, Wii U, PS4 and both have a 3DS.

it's fucking weird man but at least it keeps him occupied when he's out shopping us
>>
>>339509453

Same reason people watch sports on TV-You may not be able to play as well as those fellas on Twitch, but it's fun to see the level of skill executed and root for your favorite character/player.

Plus watching stream monsters get hype/salty adds to the atmosphere
>>
Europoors, mexcrements and hues love it. I guess poverty ball is not for everyone.
>>
File: IqoHtiq.jpg (128 KB, 900x608) Image search: [Google]
IqoHtiq.jpg
128 KB, 900x608
>>339509869
Please go back to eating mac'n'cheese, Yankee.

This thread is for civilized adults.
>>
>>339504251
If you are into football that much, you'll love it.
If not, it's not for you.

Wtf else is there to explain, it's a god damn football manager simulator.
>>
>>339510660
>European football coaches
>super serious old guy who'd probably get mad at a "your mama" joke
>a literall living shitskin
>some dude in a suit (on a sports game???)
>50 year old /fa/ visitor
>Discount Shia Labeouf
>>
>>339502728
They are great games.
Nothing brings the sense accomplishment more than taking amateur team from English 8th league and guiding them into international glory

Haven't played in years tho, I'm affraid to touch them because I know how life-consuming it gets
>>
>>339502728
you get to manage your favorite team, and you get to put your favorite players in your favorite team, that's a dream for football lovers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.