[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: KF2.png (84 KB, 681x155) Image search: [Google]
KF2.png
84 KB, 681x155
What went wrong?
>>
Games fade in and out. When it releases some more content it'll get more popular. Pretty simple.
>>
>>339502058
Tripwire were scum since RO2.
People shouldn't of trusted them with Early Access
>>
>>339502058
Stay tuned
>>
>>339502424
This is what Tripwiredrones say every time though. Every time a patch releases, the population goes up a measly couple thousand and then it plummets by the next day.

Clearly content isn't the problem, it's that the core game is shit.
>>
They haven't added any meaningful content this year

>mfw they're holding back shit to show off at E3 instead of letting the players test it

Early Access done right :^)
Don't go bitching on their forums either or they'll just ban you for not sucking up to them
>>
>>339502058
>Still no sharpshooter
>most classes are shit (why even play demo when the only thing it is good at is killing FP, even commando's out damage him on bosses)
>playing zeds in versus feels like shit

At least the next update will buff some classes
>>
I really wish I knew what went wrong.
It has all the content and looks that a triple A game would have.

stay tuned.
>>
>>339503182

It was supposed to be released this past October. Then March. Now.... stay tuned. I trusted Tripwire, they took my fucking money and put it to use on their other games instead of finishing what I paid for.

No other game should be announced or have content made for, until the game they had in "beta" was finished. It's fucking unacceptable. First and last time I give my money to an unfinished game.
>>
My personal guess/hope is that they are near complete on the console version and that a complete game is near. They talked about it briefly, but then it disappeared. I have to imagine they put most of their resources in the console side of things since the pc market is near total sales from kf1 fans/diehards. Otherwise it is outrageous on why the development process is being dragged out as it is.

If they don't figure out an enjoyable console experience to turn a considerable profit, then it was all a waste. Angering the core fanbase and then investors.
>>
first one was popular thanks to huge discounts and free weekends all the fucking time
how's this bad for a 6 player game? you can always find people to play with
>>
>>339504625
The biggest red flag is that they added microtransactions so early in the life of the game. The game was clearly incomplete but they had the gall to sell content to the players anyway.

>>339505460
I have to wonder if this game will ever come out on console, the pace of development is so slow that I just don't see the game being finished this year or even next year. I know Tripwire got some funding to put it out on consoles so their investors must be pretty pissed that tripwire has been dragging their feet for so long.
>>
File: 1439672874226.jpg (46 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1439672874226.jpg
46 KB, 680x680
>>339502424
No one is going to reinstall it just to play a even shitter perk tree commando

>>339505460
>ps4 version
not in my life time
and it will be shit as you wont be able to play above hard with a controller, unless you ass fuck the zed speed.
>>
>Early Access done right

>micro-transactions before the game is even finished

On a serious note, when will this crate and key fad die out. It's literally in any game I play now.
>>
File: 1429359561568.png (365 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429359561568.png
365 KB, 500x500
>>339506856
they just removed them from payday 2 but thats more due to the fact that you can unlock anything you want with a simple script without any consequence
>>
File: stages-of-grief.jpg (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
stages-of-grief.jpg
34 KB, 640x400
>>339506070
>>
>>339507074
Yea, I heard about that but it's hard to get back into a game that tried to pull that shit. Plus it won't stop them from trying to push out their excessive DLCs.
>>
>>339507187
eh, i play it since pyro/demo update occasionally and still enjoy it. i mean i know you guys want everything to be a tortanic, but the game isn't bad or dead no matter how much you want it to be
>>
>>339507625
But TOR never died. TOR was just a massive failure, much like this game.

Hell, Evolve hasn't even died yet. And by your logic, there's always enough players to find a game.
>>
File: killingflooranime.gif (1023 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
killingflooranime.gif
1023 KB, 500x361
>>339507625
It fucking is bad mate.
This is just the tip of the shit they need to fix ASAP

>missing ammo bug still exists from launch
>eviscerator still shit
>fire bug perks so OP it easily HoEs with starting weapon
>everything resists explosives and gains more damage resist after explosion
>hitting metal on a zed halves all damage
>teleporting sirens
>welding has no function other than a vote kick
>hans + FPs teleport to strike on rage attack
>>
>>339502058
Greed.
>>
File: 1451163180726.jpg (21 KB, 254x270) Image search: [Google]
1451163180726.jpg
21 KB, 254x270
>sharpshooter STILL isn't out

Literal monkeys working at Shitwire.
>>
>>339502058
>early access
>different location and atmosphere

Mostly this.

KF1 was awesome and had it's own soul. KF2 is not terrible but it lacks a lot of atmosphere and identity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
>>
>>339502058
went like a fuckin year with no updates
>>
>>339509263
I heard they lost some staff, either by firing them or them quitting on their own
>>
>>339509002
Dont even remind me of the metal shit. That made sirens a fucking nightmare. You think you headshot one but instead you hear a fucking clank. That and tripwire thinks its a fucking good idea to spawn 3 sirens at a time.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.