[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street Fighter V - Ibuki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: Ibuki3sportrait.gif (21 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Ibuki3sportrait.gif
21 KB, 240x240
DELAYED

Possibly till (end of) June. How do you feel about this?
>>
How do I feel about the stench of your anus?
Hmmmmm
>>
I'm fucking furious, she was the only character I was interested in. At least these fucking retards could tell us when she's coming because this silence is fucking killing me.
Capcom is so fucking bad at communicating with their players it's causing me physical pain.
>>
>May Update
>MAY
>FUCKING MAY
>IT'S JUNE TOMORROW

Jesus how is one company so inept. It was already a joke that these updates were coming at the last possible moment of each month. Now they are literally being pushed into the following month. This is just funny now.
>>
I was looking to get back into the game, and the aggressive mixup style of Ibuki seems really appealing. Not to mention air shenanigans. So I guess I'm not playing SFV for another month
>>
>>339499357
I wouldn't even care if they just fucking communicated. Not saying anything is the worst fucking shit they could ever pull.
>>
I don't care.
>>
Now where am I supposed to get my SF women footservice?
>>
I wish they would release a statement or something saying why they're so fucking late all the time. Their silence is infuriating.
>>
File: 92369293469233.jpg (107 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
92369293469233.jpg
107 KB, 500x706
mildly irritated, but whatever. shes free and i was expecting balrog anyway, so im just happy i get her before july when i thought she was out
>>
Rather they take their time, but they could've at least said so when she was unveiled or even earlier.
>>
>>339498916
>weird roster
>shitty online and frequent disconnects
>bad matchmaking
>long waiting between matches
>rage quitting is still a problem
>now broken the "one character per month" promise

I don't even like Ibuki as a character, but when your game is riddled with so many problems and the playerbase keeps melting away, this is something you absolutely can't do. As if the delay wasn't bad enough, there's still no official word from Capcom. The closest thing we have is a translated blog entry from Japanese.

What a shit show.
>>
>>339499881
>guise you ain't ready for this special announcement
>look at all this new shit she can do
>by the way she ain't coming this month lmao
Taking their time is fine, it's a fucking fighting game and it needs to be balanced but fucking say something.
>>
I think they're purposely fucking with us
Each month since alex they never ever called the anouncement and just posted the trailer/photos/blog post.
This month they tweet a "special announcement" after Combo Breaker.
They give us the trailer ONLY to tell us just after that the character is delayed to, most likely, the end of the next month.

It's like they want us to hate them. Well it works, I used to be part of the few people defending the game which IS a good game and capcom, but now they can go fuck themselves.
>>
I'll forgive them if they add her classic costume.
>>
>>339500007
I feel the same way. It's kind of hard to find nice things to say about Capcom when they have failed to deliver on everything they promised.
>>
can't wait for the next update in july
>>
>>339500000
>>
File: 1464162405098.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464162405098.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>339498916
Unsurprised, SFV has been one massive disaster and I hope it's the nail in the coffin for Capcom based fighting games so that the fgc is forced to latch onto something else as it's main series.
>>
>>339500054
It''s probably be her story mode costume for sales in the shop. We've already seen her in it during Karin's story.
>>
>>339500469
Won't happen. Capcom games were the birth and will be the death of the FGC. They are all the majority care about. When they go so does he majority of the FGC. KI and MK will stick around for a little bit, but, they are already just a fraction of the FGC and those games will once again die when Capcom fighters die. Just like they did before. Like it or not, the FGC lives and dies with Capcom.
>>
>>339500717
Agreed. They made the fighting game genre, and though it could be argued many other games have refined themselves past Street Fighter's quality, fighting games are synonymous with Capcom on a way larger scale. Many people feel that a loss of sales for SF means a gain in sales for other games like KoF. As much as I wish that were the case, I'm highly doubtful. Worst part is that Capcom can really do anything at this point and get away with it.
>>
>>339498916
>delayed DLC
>still no arcade mode
>still no story mode
What a fucking disaster. Will they release a fucking complete version?
>>
>>339500469
Thinking that some other game will become the face/main-stay of the FGC with the death of Capcom fighters is incredibly delusional.
>>
Logan sama said Ibuki is coming in 4 days though.

https://twitter.com/WinnerStaysOn/status/737600347112247296
>>
>>339500007
Welcome to the life of a Mega Man fan...
>>
>>339501182
>still no arcade mode
>still no story mode
Nobody fucking cares. This is only shit casuals and '16ers care about.
>delayed DLC
This is the part that is infuriating. Don't adhere yourself to a set release schedule, barely hold on to it the first 2 times, and completely fuck it up the third. This just pisses everybody off. Especially when there's no reason for it.
>>
Pretty good, they'll probably work on some of the polish and gain fan reception in the meantime.
>>
>>339501490
>a person not affiliated with Capcom says something
Don't care, it's bullshit anyway.
>>
>>339501182
Someone else explained it, but "arcade mode" is technically already in, it's just split between Story and Survival:
>Arcade = story intro + CPU fights + story outro
>Story (SFV) = more story segments, but less fights
>Survival (SFV) = more fights, but no story

As for the real story update, that comes June, but no one is sure if it's a GGXrd story (no fights) or an MKX one (has fights.)
>>
>>339501687
>can't set ai difficulty
changing survival difficulty is not the same thing
>>
>>339501673
>not affiliated with Capcom

Logan sama is basically in bed with Capcom, he's literally the only person outside of Capcom who have seen Balrog in action, and he was the one who leaked that Guile would be the next character. So yeah his information has been reliable so far.
>>
>>339501490
And he just said a half hour ago that he has no idea:
https://twitter.com/WinnerStaysOn/status/737685848334946308

Basically, he had no source for that information and was just talking out of his ass. He doesn't know. He's a Capcom cock-riding dick-weasel. Granted, he has to be. But he could conduct himself way better than he does on Twitter. But his commentary has always been ass, so not like I listen to him anyway.
>>
>>339498916
Do you have source on that my nigga. I don't doubt it but i just like to have proof before i talk shit about capcom.
>>
>>339501819
Even if what he said is true, Capcom will delay it anyway.

People won't care. Every bit of trust is out the window.
>>
File: 1399473184975.gif (690 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1399473184975.gif
690 KB, 500x363
>capcom is delaying shit and rushing to finish a shitty story mode that the few casuals still playing this will play once and never touch again instead of pumping out new characters and improving other aspects of the game

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>339501514
>Nobody fucking cares.
Sure, that's why it sold like shit.

>>339501687
>"arcade mode" is technically already in, it's just split between Story and Survival:
Are you for fucking real?
>>
Time to get those 300 ranked wins achievement before the game is completely dead.
>>
>>339501879
>>339501953
Either way Ibuki is confirmed to be showcased today at both WSO and CPT, and Combofriend will be at CPT, so it's likely we'll get a release date today regardless.
>>
>>339502123
>People won't care. Every bit of trust is out the window.
>>
>>339501801
While I understand the story fights are piss easy, would having the option to change the ai difficulty really make you want to fight the same three fights with no real boss over and over again? Not to mention the speeding you'd have to do through the cutscenes every single time. That said, I share your sentiment, and I just wish Survival featured regular match setups with the bullshit ai they have in it. No fun can be had by almost reaching the end with no health, losing, then being asked to do it all again. Not worth the FM or colors.
>>
>>339498916

Well, we already got guile not too long ago, so even though its dirty as hell, they've already broken their 'dlc every two months' plan.

Ibuki was my main in SFIV, so I'm definitely dropping everyone for her - I can wait.
>>
>>339502123

When is it?
>>
>>339499357
>>339499492
These. I want to defend them and SFV but jesus christ, they're making it really fucking hard to do.
>>
>>339502031
>Sure, that's why it sold like shit.
Fighting games have always been very niche. The vast majority of sales have always been casuals. SFV and all the whining about story mode only reflects that.
>>
Capcom has like 5 people working on the game. They blew the 500k that Sony gave them on tournaments and other esport promotion. And now Sony isn't giving them another drop, because the game is selling like shit.

Even Ibuki's model was outsourced to some cheap 3d commission artist.
>>
>>339502335
WSO is 8pm UK time

CPT I don't know the exact time but it should be after WSO, they're streamed in the same channel
>>
>>339502352
Dhalsim was also outsourced, I don't think these 2 are the only ones. Why not if it means great models ?
>>
>>339502352
You do realize that the most expensive of AAA games outsource their shit right? Outsourcing is expensive.
>>
>>339499110
The silence really is the worst part.
>>
>>339502348
I know. These releases should be taking place mid-month at the latest. But I don't think we've gotten one earlier than, what, the 25th? And now this one is pushed into the following month. This is just comical.
>>
>>339501308
Riot is making a fighting game. Even if the FGC goes away, a new community of casuals will jump ship.

Netherrealms will still release a competent fighting game every 2 years that will sell millions.

The genre will move on without capcpom.
>>
>>339502567
Sales aren't everything, especially with fighting games. Mortal Kombat is a midget when it comes to the competitive scene even though it outclasses SF in sales.
>>
>>339502504
Ibuki model isn't that good though. It looks like something straight from the new KoF game.
>>
>>339502567
riot is making a fighting game?
>>
>>339502564
They REALLY need to get their shit together.

I don't want Capcom to die. I don't want SF to die...
>>
Maybe they are using delay to fix her face.
>>
I feel kinda bad for the people who bought the season pass.

>three months after release and the Zenny shop still isn't working
>>
File: sfv-ki.jpg (1 MB, 2060x2296) Image search: [Google]
sfv-ki.jpg
1 MB, 2060x2296
>>339502782
>It's a let's bitch about SFV graphics for the 100th time episode
>>
>>339502738
Sales is all that matters.The game promotion in these esports events is also not that worth it in the long run, since the FGC is big enough.

I told you, Riot will turn the competitive side of the genre into F2P circlejerk.
>>
>>339502567
Sure those will sell but they will never have a competitive scene anywhere near as big as SF's or last longer than a month.
>>
>>339503127
You lack reading comprehension my friend.
>>
>>339502839
Yeah, it's casualized as fuck, like that one mobile Marvel fighting game.
>>
File: This fucking kid.png (310 KB, 430x404) Image search: [Google]
This fucking kid.png
310 KB, 430x404
>>339498916
>be capcom
>promise a character a month
>can't keep promise
>the character that they do releas are boring charge characters and vortex cancer to fuel the Ibukifags
>now the characters i actually wanna play get delayed even more because of a shitter character im never gonna touch
Im furious

inb4 some deluded Ibukifag tells me she isn't vortex cancer anymore because the game don't have hardknockdowns when she clearly has an OTG
>>
>>339503127
>he thinks SFV looks that good

lol
>>
File: ibuki13.jpg (1 MB, 1817x1023) Image search: [Google]
ibuki13.jpg
1 MB, 1817x1023
>>339502782
The model is fine. It's not groundbreaking but it's fine. Especially for this genre. There are other things to complain about really.
>>
>>339502839
No. Riot bought up the studio that was making Rising Thunder so now everyone is speculating they did so in order to re-skin RT into a League of Legends fighting game for casuals.
>>
>>339502567
>Riot is making a fighting game.
So a fighting game with special move cooldowns like that Rising Thunder game and is entirely focused around item checks and not player skill? That will be the worst thing of all time.
>Even if the FGC goes away, a new community of casuals will jump ship.
Except the FGC was never made up of casuals. Fighting game scenes were never made up of casuals. That's why they are a "scene." They are core users. The death of Capcom is the death of the FGC. Just like before.
>Netherrealms will still release a competent fighting game every 2 years that will sell millions.
Netherealm still released games during the last FGC crash when SF and Marvel were MIA. How was the MK scene during that time? Oh right, it was non-existent. Even with new releases it was still dead. THey wre releasesing games but there was no FGC until Capcom came back and revived the genre.
>The genre will move on without capcpom.
Like it did last time? Oh wait it didn't
>>
>>339502352
>some cheap 3d commission artist

Her models are pretty good to be honest, and she made a lot of models for other games too.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/mariempepin
>>
File: 310950_2016-02-17_00001.jpg (544 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
310950_2016-02-17_00001.jpg
544 KB, 1920x1080
>>339503268
It looks fine enough. You can go out of your way to find bad shots in any game.
>>
Disappointed, but not surprised.

Capcom has been royally fucked up with SFV, and is continuing on doing so.

This really should've been delayed for half a year at least. Seriously.

I mean, I'm still gonna play it. What the fuck am I gonna do, not play Street Fighter?
>>
>>339503136
>Sales is all that matters.
No, building a solid playerbase matters. MK9 was alright and MKX promised to be even better, but it turned out to be a complete turd. Sure, it sold, but people have moved on. They already have their fighting game on the shelf - and they sure as hell don't plan on playing it online.
>>
>>339502407

Ah, thanks
>>
>>339503620
That's because western publishers aren't really interested in maintaining a community. They want to milk their audiences for DLC and then move on. Say what you want about SF or GG, but atleast they foster their competitive communities and make games that are intended to be played at a high level. Warner Bros is cancer.
>>
>>339503414
Except the MK games released during that time were shit. Also you clearly don't know why fighting games went under, and it wasn't because capcom, it was because arcades were dying out.

Netherrealms is now owned by Warner brothers. Even if they make a MK game that sucks, they have so many other properties that will sell on brand recognition alone. And in a few years later, when people had forgotten how bad the last MK game is, they can make another. They are doing it right now with the Injustice 2 rumors. And i'm 100% sure injustice won't be that great, but it will still make bank.
>>
File: I'V HIT MY JUST POINT.jpg (1 MB, 1111x1207) Image search: [Google]
I'V HIT MY JUST POINT.jpg
1 MB, 1111x1207
>>339503268
It actually looks prettey good when everything cranked up.
Not amazing but certainly better then KI

It's just that the people doing the models are from some newage fashion design school and think adding their own flavor to the game would make it better
>>
>>339503534
>that lipstick
who the fuck did that
it completely ruins her
>>
>>339504104
How many times do you have to be told? Sales=/=active scene. That's what this whole discussion is about. The FGC scene is alive again because of Capcom and will die with Capcom again. Sure the MK games in that time were shit. They're still shit. They'll probably always be shit. But the FGC will not move on with out Capcom. Sure the fall of western arcades was part of what happened. But even with that going on,, guess what the FGC did? Keep playing old Capcom games. Not old MK games. Sure KoF was thrown in there but it was predominantly ST, Alpha, and 3S. Netherrealm can't make and hold it's own scene and their shit games certainly can't sustain the FGC. With the death of Capcom the FGC will just keep playing SFV until the end of time, just like they did with 3S. Sure the older games will probably get some new life as people want to play something that isn't SFV You might see 3S and Alpha 3 come back. Maybe ST. But MK and Netherrealm games will still just be in that small corner of the room. The FGC hinges on Capcom games. Always has.

With the death of Capcom, the FGC won't grab onto another franchise. They will just keep playing old Capcom games.
>>
>>339504805
It's a color, don't use it.
>>
If this means we get the June update earlier than usual than I'm okay with this.
>>
I just want to use her at EVO...
>>
>>339504805
That hair ruined her long before the lipstick. Laura would be 10/10 if not for her stupid fucking hair. That hair makes her 4/10.
>>
>>339504880
No one gives a shit about the scene idiot. The FGC is a joke. That part of the competitive scene you are talking about only plays capcom games, so even if they go away with capcom, it won't be a loss for the genre. Those people don't play games not made by capcom.

Do you think nintendo cares about the FGC? Do you think Riot cares about the FGC? Even the meleefags are their own separate entity.

If capcom dies, it means their active scene was too small, so what does that tell us about the FGC?

Capcom will die, but the genre will live. Fuck SFV wouldn't even exist if Sony didn't want a fighting game to counter KI.
>>
>>339505654
Funny how the publishers that don't care about the FGC also makes trash games.
>>
>>339505654
Did the FGC rape your mom or something? Shit dude its just a bunch of people that like fighting games. And smash/nintendo beg to be at EVO so they clearly care.
>>
>>339498916
They're probably fixing her jewface.
>>
File: 1464144968843.gif (2 MB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
1464144968843.gif
2 MB, 360x243
>>339504805
Shut your whore mouth
The blue one with the more brown version of her is sex

>Lipstick rings around your dick
>>
The game being made as I play it. They must really be regretting not delaying sfv.
>>
>>339505654
>No one gives a shit about the scene idiot.
THAT'S WHAT THIS WHOLE DISCUSSION IS ABOUT!
>The FGC is a joke. That part of the competitive scene you are talking about only plays capcom games, so even if they go away with capcom, it won't be a loss for the genre. Those people don't play games not made by capcom.
You realize the FGC includes the MK and KI scenes, right?
>Do you think nintendo cares about the FGC?
Actually, they've just started to care. They are now officially supporting the Sm4sh scene.
>Do you think Riot cares about the FGC?
If they are making a game then they obviously do.
>Even the meleefags are their own separate entity.
Don't say that out loud. They will hear you and cry that Melee is a legit part of the FGC now.
>If capcom dies, it means their active scene was too small, so what does that tell us about the FGC?
Actually you can have a large active scene and still less sales. It just means a much higher percentage of your sales become active users and less casual. Just look at SFV and MKX. MKX had way more sales but SFV is a way more active scene. Tournament attendance and viewership only proves this further. Sales =/= active scene. For the 10th time. Kinda shoots your whole theory in the ass.
>Capcom will die, but the genre will live.
That's your opinion. But it's wrong.
>Fuck SFV wouldn't even exist if Sony didn't want a fighting game to counter KI.
SFV was in development before KI. You have that backwards. All these other games were revived because SF revived the scene. The scene will one again die with out it.
>>
File: 1463940277457.jpg (32 KB, 244x295) Image search: [Google]
1463940277457.jpg
32 KB, 244x295
>>339505654
>The FGC is a joke
>Imma hate on the best e-sports scene because they havn't been infested with casuals like me
>>
File: bunty embarrassing.png (175 KB, 294x272) Image search: [Google]
bunty embarrassing.png
175 KB, 294x272
>>339506782

How is LTG not shunned by the SF community yet?
>>
>>339501987
You the story mode and all the sp player content that should have been there since the begging would make casuals actually play the game more and increasing the fanbase?
>>
File: Alphascant.png (199 KB, 635x687) Image search: [Google]
Alphascant.png
199 KB, 635x687
>>339507143
Because he is top entertainment and if there is anything the FGC loves it's hype grudge matches
>>
trailer was good

anti-capcom fanboys are retarded

they never should have even said monthly releases. I'm afraid for the safety of their employees
>>
>>339507143
Because the FGC has always loved it's own entertainment. He's Wimp Lo to them and just provides a lot of humor to laugh at. Every scene needs an ass. DSP started getting stale then LTG came along. Was something new to make fun of by letting it make fun of itself.
>>
>>339499872
what do you mean shes free? as in for a weekend?
>>
>>339507373
He just doesn't stop.
>>
>>339502350
You can't just write them all off as casuals. For example me and my friends are not tourneyfags, but we've played every single SF, and yet none of us bought this one.
>>
>>339507747
all characters are free until the cash shop is released

then you can unlock for 100k fight money by playing the game anyway
>>
File: 1457409253696.png (66 KB, 777x694) Image search: [Google]
1457409253696.png
66 KB, 777x694
>>339507747
as in ibukifags can't play lmao
>>
File: lF8IY5e.jpg (103 KB, 1023x551) Image search: [Google]
lF8IY5e.jpg
103 KB, 1023x551
>SFV
>balanced
>>
>>339507948
>Have 500k fight money
>Nothing to spend it on

What's the point in even having it? There's nothing worth buying and all the best costumes are premiums that you need to buy a season pass with real money to get anyway.
>>
>>339507961
kek
>>339507948
still no cash shop? damn they're dragging their feet on that.
>>
>>339508156
>top level pick rate is the same as character tier
go back to your overwatch thread
>>
>>339508173
story costumes are pretty cool

I wish I could buy them all but then I'd have no money for characters
>>
>>339506490
Tournaments and viewership only exist to promote the games, retard. The fact that MKX sold more than SFV even though it has a way smaller active scene, proves that the dedicated FGC is not that important.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgx5jqcObVo

SAKONOKO IBUKI COMBOS WHEN?
>>
>>339508156
Character use does not reflect balance. Ryu is regarded as top 3 but doesn't get a lot of use. Same thing with Chun Li. Bison and Vega were even considered top tier at one point.The only time a list like this is accurate is when it's only taking into consideration Japan. They are well known tier whores.
>>
>>339508156
>only top 8 which is like the same dozen people

SFV is pretty balanced for a fighting game

even Alex and R Mika get high in tournaments after /v/ thought they were shit
>>
File: Nigger what.png (320 KB, 558x686) Image search: [Google]
Nigger what.png
320 KB, 558x686
>>339508156
I swear to god, people are sleeping so hard on Laura
>>
>>339508371
Most of the story mode costumes are pretty ass, honestly. Cammy and Chun Li are good. I think those are the only 2 I liked.
>>
File: 1462092428433.png (1 MB, 820x677) Image search: [Google]
1462092428433.png
1 MB, 820x677
>>339508475
>watching ibuki trailer
>immediately imagine all the crazy shit sako's gonna come up with
>>
File: 1460533213781.jpg (46 KB, 308x445) Image search: [Google]
1460533213781.jpg
46 KB, 308x445
>>339508628
That's because she's boring.
>>
>>339503932
What about KI then?
>>
>>339508628
Because shes very uninteresting.
>>
>>339508640
r mika underboob is nice
>>
File: 1452710111712.jpg (24 KB, 282x267) Image search: [Google]
1452710111712.jpg
24 KB, 282x267
>>339508741
>>339508841
But she is bæ
>>
>>339508973
She's really not.
>>
>>339509060
You're right. she is bonita.
>>
File: mizu ibuki.jpg (211 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
mizu ibuki.jpg
211 KB, 900x1273
i havent played online in months but now i need points for her so im back at it. feels good to make people disconnect again
>>
>>339509137
Fix the hair and maybe.
>>
File: Bison.jpg (66 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Bison.jpg
66 KB, 600x300
>>339509137

>went to a local SFV tournament
>in top 8
>fight a Laura main
>he's a fat autstic neckbeard
>went under the alias "Bonita"

l never felt so much cancer.
>>
File: 1442306848960.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1442306848960.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>339505654
>the FGC will die without Capcom
>"no it wouldn't, cuz WB makes lots of moneys"
>no one plays those games beyond a month, and they have very little popularity with the FGC, so it would die
>"lol, who cares about the FGC anyways :^)"
>>
>>339509385
where do i subscribe
>>
SFV has so many problems. I guess I will be waiting until this Fall until grabbing it.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (83 KB, 1268x951) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
83 KB, 1268x951
>>339508628
I don't play hair because of the hair same goes for C.Viper.
Might pick her up when her alt drops because the outfit outshines the hair problem
>>
>>339510256
I got some kind of special edition with steelbook case 1 month after release for 20€.
>>
>>339498916
don't care, my PSN ran out.....
>>
>>339498916
Hopefully this means they are fixing her face or something.
>>
>>339507373
Viscant is a god.
>>
https://twitter.com/StreetFighter

She comes out at the end of June.
>>
>>339511064
>end of June
HAHAHAHA

I was only memeing, but holy shit.
>>
File: tekken.jpg (95 KB, 1409x750) Image search: [Google]
tekken.jpg
95 KB, 1409x750
>>339511064
>end of June
>>
at least they talked. I have a feeling this was all part of a keikaku*, like they want bad hype at the beginning, delaying without any warning, etc. only to grow up stronger with actual communication and shit so they get praised for listening to their people.

*keikaku means plan
>>
>>339511064
Guess I can wait to pick the game up then. Guilty Gear will take up that time.
>>
You feel it too, don't you? The phantom update.
>>
>>339511953
Why are we here ? JUST TO SUFFER ?
>>
>>339512239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2SHl-m5wQ
>>
>>339512403
I should finish this game and try the online
>>
I hope they do some free shit.
>>
>>339511064
>https://twitter.com/StreetFighter
>Juri, Rog and Urien is getting delayed because of Ibuki
Already a cancer for the game and she isn't even outnyet
>>
Someone please give me advice on how to play Laura.
>>
>>339512703
Light elbow
>>
So does that mean the June update will have the story update and 2 characters including Ibuki?
>>
Man the way Capcom's been handling SFV in general is kinda pathetic. The fuck is up with the radio silence?

Iron Galaxy is showing them up hard with KI
>>
>>339512891
Why would it have 2 characters? Are you retarded?
>>
>>339498916
Legitimately happy. Fuck Ibuki and fuck anyone who plays her.
>>
>>339512891
>2 characters
we can only hope
as long as it's not Boxer
>>
>>339512998
'09er detected.
>>
>>339512891
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>339512891
A character was never planned to come out in June.
Balrog is still July.
>>
>>339500717
>Capcom fags believe this

Hahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>339512630
There wasn't a character coming out in June anyway. She's not taking somebody else's spot.
>>
File: 1416332207360.jpg (621 KB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
1416332207360.jpg
621 KB, 2848x2136
>end of june was announcement for"""""""""""May""""""""" update
>no fucking Direct Input support for PC
>matchmaking still broken
>rollback netcode is still shit for crossplay
Things will get better right?
>>
I'm sad she was delayed, I'm even more upset that it's not Balrog.
>>
>>339498916

dissipointed but not surprised
>>
>>339513478
No.
But x360ce is basically the same as plugging in a direct input controller.
>>
File: laughs.jpg (344 KB, 726x800) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
344 KB, 726x800
>>339511064
I feel bad for that one intern.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnnrxoSKAQk

>Limited number of kunais

NERFED
E
R
F
E
D
>>
When's the first bikini DLC?
>>
>>339513862
she can "reload" them
she can either launch a single one or multiple ones
but after she ends the she has to take some more
>>
>>339513884
This. The only thing that matters.
>>
>>339498916
>>339511064
Not surprising since the updates come after the big tournaments are done.Last big tourney this month will be CEO on the 24th
>>
>Street Fighter @StreetFighter
>We wanted to clear up the confusion around the release of Ibuki in #SFV. She will be released alongside Story Mode at the end of June.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""May"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" update
>>
File: 1457391730397.jpg (5 KB, 188x196) Image search: [Google]
1457391730397.jpg
5 KB, 188x196
>>339513478
> no fucking Direct Input support for PC

FUCKING THIS Capcom, for christ's sake
We shouldn't have to use third-party softwares to use our goddamn fight sticks
>>
File: delayed.png (53 KB, 642x379) Image search: [Google]
delayed.png
53 KB, 642x379
>>339514214
Lmao

They could barely release updates before the end of the month, anyone who thinks Ibuki is getting released before the last week of June is delusional. Capcom is absolutely garbage.

People bought into a literal unfinished release. What a shame.
>>
>>339514287
We shouldn't have to use fucking third party software to use a pad that isn't 360 or Xbone
>>
>>339498916
Isn't ibuki already done? Why the fuck do they need to wait for story mode before releasing her?
>>
File: 1460506281073.jpg (97 KB, 472x514) Image search: [Google]
1460506281073.jpg
97 KB, 472x514
>4 months later
>Their in game shop (which was supposed to be how Capcom earned money in SFV) still isn't working
>Can't even fucking keep up with character releases (which is ONE a month)
>Still no direct input on PC
You can't make this shit up, even if you tried
>>
File: sf-ki.jpg (1 MB, 2060x2296) Image search: [Google]
sf-ki.jpg
1 MB, 2060x2296
>>339503127
>>
>>339514657
balacing maybe
>>
>>339513884
>>339514024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3gIAAfgLYc

It'll be a mod for sure.
>>
>>339515081
add a windows 10 logo in KI
>>
File: ibuki sfv.png (561 KB, 733x1200) Image search: [Google]
ibuki sfv.png
561 KB, 733x1200
Babuki, on the scene!
>>
>>339515318
Yeah because SFV is so balanced already
>>
>>339515318
They just wanna fuck up the EVO players by releasing a new character 2 weeks before the event.

She's probably going to be underpowered, so no one will pick her at the tournament.
>>
>>339515579
It actually is, Mika and Sim not withstanding.
>>
>>339512891
Another character isnt important, will it have the fucking shop so I can give capcom jew money for making a shitty game
>>
>>339515738
>Zangief and Alex players have to work double that of other players to even hope to be effective
>>
>Game has been "simplified for a wider audience" aka casuals who just want to mash buttons
>Slow as shit movement and walk speed
>Huge floaty jumps with next to no horizontal range
>Tiny ranged normal's
>Tiny hitboxes on everything
>Normal's have a shitty priority system
>Throws are slow as shit with no range
>Links are gone and combos are now mashable
>Huge buffer window
>No close standing attacks
>No neutral jump attacks
>Dizzy making people fall out of combos
>Game is full of comeback mechanics desinged to "lower the effectivness of player skill"
>Only super can chip kill
>V-Trigger a huge universal buff you get as a rewarded for losing
>V-Reverasl a get out of jail free you are rewarded with for losing
>Receve less damage the less health you have
>Worst roster in a street fighter game to date fan favorites replaced with characters no one wanted like birdie and rmika
>Risk/Reward is skewed due to high damage from jump ins yet pitifully low damage on anti airs and how you can no longer get large damage punishes from a jab
>Huge amounts input lag
>Constant fps loss on ps4 and high end PC's
>Random input drops
>Dumbed down mechanics
>Top players already saying the game is casual garbage
>P2W
>Game literally released in an unfinished state
>Online doesn't work correctly
>No punishment for rage quitters
>lobbies that dont even work most of the time with no flags or ping
>error 40002
>>
I'm really fucking annoyed that SFV has potentially harmed the future of crossplay.
>>
>>339515814
Zangief is a joke character like Dan, only an idiot would think that he's at the same level of the other characters.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1000x5333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1000x5333
>>339515516
Sleep tight baby baba
>>
>>339515940
I don't know about that. Crossplay is working fine

It's Capcom that isn't working fine
>>
>>339515940
I honestly toggle it off fairly often. Pc friends have way more control over who lags and I'm not crazy about that.
>>
Congratulations KOF players, looks like it will be a success after all. You can thank Capcom.
>>
AHAHAHAHHA SERVES YOU RIGHT IBUCKUCKS

WAIT WITH THE REST OF US BALROGBROS

GET FUCKED BITCHES

BLACK PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JAP GRADE SCHOOLERS
>>
>>339516195
>PS4 exclusive
Doubtful.
>>
File: 1443573943113.png (188 KB, 428x546) Image search: [Google]
1443573943113.png
188 KB, 428x546
>>339514560
fuck
>>
>>339516321
>>PS4 exclusive
Are you retarded?
>>
>>339511064
Just fuck my shit up, this means she won't be at EVO. fuck you capcom
>>
>>339516195
ps4 exclusive another fighting game casuals have no clue about
>>
>>339516320
You know, this delay also just delayed the 3 remaining characters by a month, right?
>>
No more spin kicks for ibuki
>>
>>339515814
>>339515738
>Thinking Mika and Sim are unbalanced
>Thinking Alex has to work twice as hard as other characters

First, learn the matchups.

Second, go on SRK and look at all the Alex tech.

Third, get good, shitters
>>
>>339516635
>Nigger lovers
>Smart
Nice joke.
>>
>>339516635
>urien will be late october
aaaaah
>>
>>339516635
It didn't, there was no character scheduled for June, just the story mode bullshit.
>>
File: 1463808374559.png (189 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1463808374559.png
189 KB, 620x670
>>339516320
I don't mind waiting for Rog or Booki I just want Capcom to fix the game even if it takes delays which happens in software development.
>>
>>339498916
no sodom no buy
>>
>>339500469
>so that the fgc is forced to die
There fixed it for you. No charge.

If SF dies it drags the whole FGC with it.
>>
>>339516430
Are you?
>>
>>339516749
>Mika
>balanced
Bullshit, period. You can call me a shitter all you want, but it won't change the truth.
>>
>>339516195
really hope it comings to the PC if not then I guess it's time to learn Guilty Gear
>>
>>339516195
SFV being a commercial disaster and not a competitive one doesn't mean a sale for other fighting games. Not many players want to learn new fighting games no matter how much better KOFXIV, Revelator, or Tekken 7 could be. Trying to get 09ers and 16ers who played SF as their only or first fg to play other fighters is painful
>>
>>339516952
It is you fucking retard.
>>
>>339516979
Nobody with a brain would want to play Guilty Gear.
>>
>>339516195
KoF will never be a big deal.
>>
File: 1303846124582.jpg (20 KB, 436x410) Image search: [Google]
1303846124582.jpg
20 KB, 436x410
Post yfw you realize the making of Ibuki is done, and she is being played right now on twitch at /capcomfighters
Capcom isn't releasing Ibuki because they don't want to release another unplanned free character, since the store is broken. Ibuki IS finished.
>>
>>339515907
The supers as the only mean of doing cheap damage is a good addition, and so are the removal of Ultras and FADC's. V-reversals can be baited and punished too.
I do agree with everything else, game is boring as fuck to watch and somewhat to play. I got to 5k after 30 hs i think and i lost all motivation to keep playing. It takes too long for me to actually find a match with good ping (usually 5 mins and it is often a 1 bar connection which i refuse). Lobbys are fucking broken on my end, i lag with people who i played ULTRA perfectly with. Game is broken as fuck.
>>
>>339500469
Surprise! Once the FGC dies, all That's left will be Smash and other platform fighters
>>
>>339516902
Learn to play footsies and anti-air her floaty jump. Use V-Reversals too. Her little knife edge chop is -2 so press buttons. Stop putting yourself in the corner. Poke her dropkicks before they start. Don't be afraid to take a command grab every so often. Stand block more than crouch block, her forward throw changes and doesn't allow for a follow up.

Mika players play fast and loose, take stupid risks, and never learn. It's fucking frustrating to play against her, but it's winnable if you learn it.

Love, a Vega player
>>
Capcom Fighters streaming Ibuki gameplay. They keep pausing, but I think they said they will be playing games soon.
>>
>>339516979
Being a 09er shouldnt be an insult at this point, 7 years is a long time.
>>
Ibuki looks top tier for now 2bh
>>
>>339517039
I don't know who you are but thank for the (You)
>>
JULY
>>
>>339517502
Oh also, pressure her on her wakeup. Her one wakeup move only gets armor on the third frame.
>>
>May update
>released in july
simply ebin
>>
>>339517039
It PROBABLY is. Nothing is confirmed yet.
>>
>>339517502
>>339517879
I play Vega, do you have more specific advice? .
>>
>>339517740
She looks all flash and she's missing her spinkicks and neckbreaker. I also fear that her TK Kunai is gone. I do not like the changes.
>>
File: 1464110792698.png (115 KB, 474x200) Image search: [Google]
1464110792698.png
115 KB, 474x200
END of june...Halo announced a month before the next update would be delayed for the next month and towards the end of that month they gave the release date it would be the first week of the month...fuck capcom
>>
>>339498916
You ever play DMC4?
Them learning not to rush shit is the lesser evil.
>>
>>339518236
>we'll release SFV without an arcade mode and shitty online, who cares lol
>no no no, we need to take our time with this update despite having told you otherwise
What shall it be?
>>
>>339517302
Ultras arent removed they just got renamed to critical art.

No chip kill is the shittiest scrubbiest comeback mechanic to date.
>>
Will there be bantz aimed at capcom tonight at CPT?
>>
>>339518703
Nah, Ultras are gone for good. Supers are Critical Arts and essentially untouched.
>>
>>339508628

>He called Birdie boring

I never thought I could hate Mike Ross, but here we are.
>>
>>339508156
Is this the worst incarnation of Zangief ever? Poor guy has no chance.
>>
>>339519041
Except Critical Arts are literally just Ultras
>>
Ibuki has actually only 2 bombs
The first one is when you activate vtrigger
The second one is available during the whole vtrigger timer. You have to use it before the timer goes to 0
>>
File: bad broken unfinished garbage.png (10 KB, 763x193) Image search: [Google]
bad broken unfinished garbage.png
10 KB, 763x193
>>
>>339498916
Don't care. I'm a big boy. I can wait.
>>
>>339519349
Nope, they are supers with animations like the ultras on SFIV. It is that hard to understand? Ultras requiered you to take damage to be done, supers and critical arts requiere a full bar instead.
>>
>>339519349
You're flat-out wrong. Ultras are a comeback mechanic - the bar increases whenever you are hit. That's not the case with CAs.
>>
>>339519521
true
>>
>>339519887
Not the guy you're arguing with, but wouldn't the whole V-system make more sense if you're talking about "comeback mechanics"?
>>
File: bgbg.jpg (269 KB, 1329x815) Image search: [Google]
bgbg.jpg
269 KB, 1329x815
>>
>>339499357
>God forbid a fighting video game releases with a full roster of characters
>>
>>339498916
/v/ blow things out of proportion but this is bad, I wish this game was sucessful with it's business plan so I don't have to buy the game again and again.
>>
>You can kick the bomb with something low to move it
K that was kinda cool
>>
>>339519664
>Ultra animation
>Ultra damage
>Gain meter by taking damage
LITERALLY ultra, It is that hard to understand?
>>
>>339520194
>Gain meter by taking damage
You gain far more by inflicting damage or blockstun, though.

You are literally wrong.
>>
>>339520014

So she's ready to go?
>>
File: 1407978610208.png (261 KB, 397x223) Image search: [Google]
1407978610208.png
261 KB, 397x223
>wanted balrog
>mad its ubuki
>fine, whatever, I'll give this slut a try and see what she's all about
>pushed back to FUCKING JUNE
Crapcom is a joke, these updates are a joke, fuck I'm mad.
>>
>>339520365
She's got everything, apparently she might come out sometime within a week.
>>
>>339520453
>apparently she might come out sometime within a week.
According to who? The official Twitter said end of June.
>>
>>339520313
Also, metter has more applications than the Ultra bar on IV. I think this guy is baiting, there is no way he doesnt understand what a super is.
>>
>>339520453

I wish, she's being held along side story mode for whatever reason, which given Capcom's recent release record will equate to the June update in the middle of July.
>>
>>339520002
It does, but V-triggers usually take a bit more effort to use than Ultras. At best, you'll be able to extend one combo for good damage, otherwise its just a buff. You still have to actually take advantage of its effects
Ultras were kind of the same, but they were generally safer, and casuals loved their wakeup Ultras. V-trigger on wakeup is a guaranteed way to get fucked
>>
I wonder if I have to unlock all the colors for Guile and Alex again after Capcom coldly takes them away, wasted effort but FMoney yay.
>>
>>339520014
Dat booty
>>
>>339520313
Fastest way of getting meter in SFV is by getting hit.
>>
>>339520581
Never mind, I just misheard the stream.
>>
>>339519887
>the bar increases whenever you are hit. That's not the case with CAs.
Um, yes it fucking is, you get loads of meter for getting hit in SFV, have you even played the game?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.