[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01G3TC46O /ref=twister_B00ISP8O3O?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1024x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1024x536
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01G3TC46O/ref=twister_B00ISP8O3O?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Did you do the right thing by waiting for the GoTY edition?
>>
>>339488053
I got a copy of the game with my PS4.

Was a pretty good deal for the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 581x542
>BAM vs MAN pack
>>
>>339488053
>game of the year edition
Can you just write this shit on the cover without having won any game of the year awards?
Gaming industry is such a joke.
>>
>>339488053
>GOTY edition

It wasn't even close.
>>
>>339488226
>Can you just write this shit on the cover without having won any game of the year awards?
I think it won a few of the smaller ones.

All it takes is something like, "Star Fox Zero - NintendoLife Best Game of the Year" and you can use it for promotion. Same shit with that product of the year garbage that companies use to promote their shit. There's so many different categories and magazines that it's a useless term for the initiated.
>>
Wasn't all the DLC shit
>>
>>339488645

They were too short for the price WB was asking for.
>>
>>339488645
Pretty much.

I think the controversy with the DLC was more that they announced it and put it up for sale for more than the base game was, without telling anyone what was in it and that challenge maps weren't in the base game.

Rocksteady and WB are scumbags, really
>>
>>339488645
Pretty much. Love how WB was saying how the 40$/€ season pass was worth it.
>just some shitty trials and 1 hour campaign addons
>>
>not waiting for goty editions for AAA games
I don't get why you wouldn't. You're being ripped off most of the time.
>>
>50 euros

Yeah, nah.

The port is still shit, even with all the patches they did.

At best, it might be worth $10.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.