[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nice meme, cdpr. really epic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: memes.jpg (85 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
85 KB, 1024x576
nice meme, cdpr. really epic.
>>
>>339481858
The entire expansion is nothing but 4th wall breaking shit.
Honestly it pisses me off since it keeps taking me out of the immersion.
>>
always been like this since tw1.
>>
>>339482459
i was fine with the D.R.M and using G.O.G to defeat it, because i didnt even pick up on it until way later when i noticed the initials, but it's LITERALLY spelled out here. Did HoS have any of this trash? i dont recall
>>
>>339482794
HoS was made by the A-Team so no.
This is made by the B-Team, the new studio they opened in Kraków and the writing quality is really much lower in this than in the base game or HoS.
>>
>>339482861
First Dark Souls and now this. Why does /v/ think A-team or B-team thing even exists? It's formed by perception of the quality of the product, not the actual people who worked on the game.
>>
It's a french themed area. It stands for De La Crox, which is a pretty common french name for the time period.

Not everything is a fucking conspiracy to meme, you idiots.
>>
>>339482960
No anon, the B-Team in Kraków is an actual fact.
They literally announced they opened a new studio in Kraków last year that was going to work on big Witcher 3 content updates.
And if you check B&W credits it states it was made by CDPR Kraków, not CDPR Warsaw. You can also cross-refernece the names with base game and HoS and also see they don't match. That's because B&W was made by the Kraków studio with only a few people from the main dev team overseeing the production. Rest of the studio has been working on Cyberpunk for few months already, and that is also a confirmed fact.

Protip: Pay attention to Polish news next time, instead of only GoodGoySpot.
>>
>>339482861
>This is made by the B-Team, the new studio they opened in Kraków

False but whatever you say nigga
>>
>>339483101
Ok cool, so someone actually did the work. Thanks, anon. I'm convinced.
>>
>>339483101
>>339482861

>Kraków played an important role in the development of Blood and Wine – with the whole idea of Toussaint and some of the core story ideas and key art from the team there.

They did some of the work but most of the work came from "a-team" as you said.

30 people can't make a 30+ hour expansion in 8 months.
http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=707
>>
>>339481858
>>339482459
This is some fucking high grade autism
>>
>>339483020
if it wasn't a meme they would have put "Monogrammed Handkerchief" instead of "Handkerchief Monogrammed DLC"
>>
>>339483605
the flipside is "cdpr b team made a thing with 90 metacritic score, how do those polaks keep doing it"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.