[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man when the fuck is Capcom gonna start making something that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (439 KB, 640x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439 KB, 640x883
Man when the fuck is Capcom gonna start making something that isn't mutha fucking SF, RE, or MH? This shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>339481261
They make pleny of games.

This gen is still new, and games take a long time to develop. im sure they are working on other games.

There is Deep Down for one, Probably Devil may cry.
>>
>>339481261
is that Shadman
>>
>>339481504
You can clearly see another artists signature. IF it was Shadman she'd have freckles everywhere and she'd be smoking. She'd probably have a huge, unclean looking cock, as well.
>>
>>339481487
If you consider the bullshit games they've been making the last 4 years then I guess.
>>
File: objection.jpg (26 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
objection.jpg
26 KB, 640x470
>>339481261
>>
>>339482380

They've been making a fuckton of games for PW now that I think about it.
>>
>one company making atleast 4 franchieses is lazy
>>
>>339482665

>Lazy
>Not repetitive

Way to miss the point entirely.
>>
File: Meryl.png (246 KB, 534x733) Image search: [Google]
Meryl.png
246 KB, 534x733
Dragon's Dogma 2 please I NEED YOU.
>>
>>339482979

Not before RE9, SFVII and Monster Hunter X 3
>>
Not anytime soon.
Capcom is fucked financially.
>>
>>339484306
This.

They can't, even if they wanted to.
>>
>>339484306
>Capcom is fucked financially.

Nice meme.

They might not be the Titan they once were, but they are far from kicking the bucket.

RE5 and RE6 are both their two best selling games ever.
Monster Hunter is still a golden goose.
DMC4:SE, REmake: remake and Dragon's Dogma PC all sold way more than they predicted.

Even games like SFV and DmC, which didn't meet sales expectations, sold over 1.5 million. Compare that to companies like Deep Silver, and you realize that they could be doing a whole lot worse.
>>
>>339481261
When is this dlc gonna be available?
>>
>>339481261
>isn't MH
fuck that f a m
As long as they keep making it, I'll keep buying it.

I want MonHun in a modern urban environment, or even better, SMT MH.
>>
>>339485112
RE6 Remaster sold <15,000 on PS4 and <8,000 on Xbox One.

DMC4 SE tragically underperformed. I don't need to say anything about Lost Planet franchise or DmC reboot, do I? Dragon's Dogma sold enough to break even with the port, at a discounted price and wasn't the runaway word-of-mouth hit Capcom wanted (because it was an old ass game). The only thing that Capcon has had success with is the Resident Evil Remake HD Remaster.

That's it, that's Capcom's contribution to this generation. I miss the days in which I'd get excited for E3 because there was the possibility of a new MegaMan, new Resident Evil, new Devil May Cry, new Capcom IP revival.

Now? Remake, Remaster. Bravo you Remaster obsessed faggot, we sure do care that Capcom is re-releasing RE4, RE5, and RE6 again but this time in buttery smooth double HD edition. Also FUCK you.
>>
New Dead Rising please
>>
capcom isnt relevant
>>
>>339481261

>Disney overlords finally calling it quits on the vidya industry
>finally might get good Mahval games again

THANK GOD! I don't care if they just remake all the old shit with a MCU coat of paint, it's better than nothing but Infinity, Lego and mobile shit.
>>
>>339485264

>I want MonHun in a modern urban environment

uh anon.....Monster Hunter takes place in a post apocalyptic world. What the fuck happened? Ambiguous since the start of the series.
>>
>>339485446
Take out the timer and make it on ps4 too. I don't want to hear about this "But you have time to do everything!" shit.

If i just want to spend a couple hours fucking around and killing zombies then let me, i don't want to be rushed.
>>
>>339485938
Yeah, the high-tech relics make it kinda obvious. Can't wait for some lore on the Dragon War.
>>
>>339485378
>DMC4 SE tragically underperformed.

Oh boy, who can I trust? some fag on /v/, or Capcom's own financial reports?
>>
>>339482665
Nintendo makes more yet people bitch all they about IPs even though they do make new IPs just nobody buys them
>>
>>339485739
>finally might get good Mahval games again
>implying there were ever good Marvel games
>>
>>339481261
Man, when the fuck are You going to move to japan and play all the Japanese Exclusive Games they make? This whining is ridiculous.
>>
>>339486082
Off the Record had sandbox mode that let you do just that. Was great fun
>>
>>339485264
>SMT MH
I never knew I wanted this.
>>
>>339486726
That should be the main game and the timed mode should be an extra. Damn nips making everything backwards.
>>
>>339481635

Don't forget the cock tattoos.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.