[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we nerf this op weeaboo fucker already? Along with widowmaker,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 347px-Genji-portrait.png (141 KB, 347x350) Image search: [Google]
347px-Genji-portrait.png
141 KB, 347x350
>He has literally no counters
>Mc cree dies even if he will flashbang his asshole
>Mei won't be able to hit him from mid range with her shitty overnerfed csgo revolver
>Widowmaker/Hanzo can be killed with reflect
>
>He can counter any hero with his combo
>He can escape anything with his op dash + negate any damage with his block
>Double jump + wall jumps means he can't be hit half of the times
>Use his ulti and get 2-4 kills easily.

He wasn't a threat in a beta and shortly after release but since people know biggest cancers in a game they started using genji and you can't do anything about that.
How i'm supposed to counter that op fucker?
Are you retarded blizzard? Or you just go way as icefrog in dota 2 went with op Invoker which are hardest hero to play but if you learn nobody will stop you.
>>
>>339479695
>How i'm supposed to counter that op fucker?
play winston
>>
Shoot him until he dies.

I can fucking get rid of him in the majority of times I encounter one in a 1v1 and I almost always play as Mercy.

Simply put, git gud.
>>
It's the weakest character in the game you retard. If you any good he'll never be a danger.
>>
>>339479695
>>339479843
Strangely Genji is the only offense class that I enjoy playing, because he's the easiest one to play for me. McCree, Tracer etc just feel fucking awkward to play - when I use them they deal no damage whatsoever no matter what I try, but enemy players can melt literally anyone in split seconds with these. I don't get it.
However with Genji I usually top eliminations, objective kills and damage done simultaneously.
>>
>>339479843
just played game as that cunt and i could counter anyone even enemy winston i only died to instagibs which were hanzo and roadhog and both i killed in 3:1 ratio
>>
File: 1463598757418.jpg (1020 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
1463598757418.jpg
1020 KB, 1680x945
>>339479695
>Genji op
Yeah ok bud, you're a shitter if you think Genji is cancerous.
>>
>>339479695
>He has literally no counters
Just give him hot fat monkey dick. You can keep up with him and he can't do shit against your lightning gun.
>>
Junkrat is a pretty good counter. Mine knocks him back, fucking up his melee. Bear traps stop him leaping around like an asshole and just throwing one in front of you throws off his attack pattern even if he doesn't walk into it. He can reflect the regular grenades, but they only bounce back, it does literally nothing and you have more grenades than he can reflect. Even if they do kill you despite all that, the grenades junkrat drops after dying usually finish him off.
>>
>>339479695
>We
So /v/ created overwatch....
>>
>>339479695

>no counters
>reinhard basic hammer beats genji with his ult out

Gitgut trash, Iron takes them all on.
>>
he's probably the shittest offensive hero
just don't shoot him when he reflects
>>
>>339479695
Genji will lose most 1v1s. You're crazy
>>
>>339481313
man I love that Dawn skin's coloring. I just wish I could take the pigeon from the gearbot and put it on it.
>>
>>339481313
>be french
>call others cowards
kek
>>
>>339481017
Maybe they improved him in the last 48 hours? Because I tried playing him, couldn't do much and always went back to kick ass with pharah.
>>
File: winston.png (979 KB, 1125x1100) Image search: [Google]
winston.png
979 KB, 1125x1100
>>339479695
>No counters
Hi there!
>>
>>339479842
>As mercy

I thought I was the only one

Just whip out that pistol, jump around him close range and he won't be able to hit a single shuriken.

>2 pistol headshots + 1 melee = dead genji in less than 3 seconds of fighting
>If he puts up his reflect, just ignore it and melee him
>If he uses dash, take the easy headshots while he moves in a straight line for a set distance

It's even easier as any other character.
>>
>op

lol if you're not top 20 in the world with him he's dogshit, worse than pub zenyattas
>>
RYUJIN NO KEN O KURAAAAAE
>>
have the game gotten fun?
haven't played warframe in more than half year
>>
>>339479695
serious question here. why would you prefer overwatch over free to play shooter that is way more balanced and from splash damage team dirty bomb?
>>
File: 1462820678517.jpg (189 KB, 1099x999) Image search: [Google]
1462820678517.jpg
189 KB, 1099x999
>>339485268
>2 pistol headshots + 1 melee = dead genji
that's only 110 damage anon, half dead maybe.
>>339487208
L O L
>>339487340
dirty bomb got 0 personality and a shitty dev only focusing on cosmetics instead of gameplay features and maps.
also the characters in dirty bomb play very simlarly to each other, only having 1 unique ability each and most of their weaponry being shared.
also the grind in that game is bad, not terribly long like mobas but still pretty bad unless you play every 3 hours for the quests.

Overwatch gives you all the content and a great and polished game for 40$
>>
>>339487520
>dirty bomb got 0 personality and a shitty dev only focusing on cosmetics instead of gameplay features and maps.

nigga what? they do only focus on balance, bug fixing and most of all gameplay. mapwise ok there are a few but hell they are (except dome) very good designed. one of the best mapdesigns ive seen in years in fps shooters.

>also the characters in dirty bomb play very simlarly to each other, only having 1 unique ability each and most of their weaponry being shared.

well the characters are human...but to what it can extend they offer pretty good variety imo. weapon wise well its playing in 2020 and not the far future on another planet.

>also the grind in that game is bad, not terribly long like mobas but still pretty bad unless you play every 3 hours for the quests.
i play much but if you do the quests, which are easy to do you get 1 merc a week if you play casualy around 2 hours a day (also 3 are always in rotation so you can try every week some others)

>Overwatch gives you all the content and a great and polished game for 40$

seeing all these threads here getting posted about balancing and gameplay issues...sure this game is polished.
dirty bomb is open beta and far better polished that overwatch. the devs also are closer to the community imo. but maybe thats just my feeling
>>
File: DB.png (58 KB, 420x165) Image search: [Google]
DB.png
58 KB, 420x165
>>339488138
i like dirty bomb too.
and i get that there are those fast as fuck character that can plant shit and the healers and those characters that have a little bit more health and are just good at combat.
however i always felt like it was pretty unbalanced when i played it.
a bunnyhopping proxy could fuck my whole team over.
oh and the balancing isn't that bad in overwatch, just 2-3 character outshining the other classes that are within the same role.
oh and the hate is just on /v/ really.
>>
>>339488519
>a bunnyhopping proxy could fuck my whole team over.
maybe you need better aim. i never have problems with some "pro" who thinks i can outjump me. especially when i counter them with explosives or just be fat with rhino. the rage you get from those auras and proxy if you just mow them down with rhino is pretty sweet
almost as good as you refer to the cricket bat as paddle to drive uk players nuts
>>
>>339479695
Every other offense character is pretty much a counter too him, Mei is pretty much a hard counter and Winton is a good counter too.
>>
>>339481017
Genji's mobility to dodge attacks doesn't work against Winston as his gun doesn't miss. You also cannot climb to get away.
>>
File: 1462704859982.jpg (202 KB, 557x827) Image search: [Google]
1462704859982.jpg
202 KB, 557x827
>>339489875
>Every other offense character is pretty much a counter too him
this is just so fucking wrong
>tracer dies to 1 combo
>mccree - reflect flashbangs/fanthehammer
>pharah- has a hard time hitting you if you keep jumping around
>reaper - deflect and he can't chase you so you beat him at mid range.
>soldier 76- probably 50/50 matchup depending on headshot rate and helix missile reflects.
>>
>>339479695

How the fuck can a Japanese be weeaboo? God, you faggots have really misuse that words so hard.
>>
File: Giorgio-ing.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Giorgio-ing.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
>Having trouble
>Against fucking Genji
>Fucking
>Genji

Jesus christ man it's just a fucking Genji, he's probably the least powerful offensive hero.
>>
>>339490539
If we are going to assume they are all massively retarded then we also have to assume Genji is massively retarded too. They still win.

A Tracer that dies to a Genji combo is like a Genji that just stands there and lets Pharah shoot rockets at him.
>>
All Genji has going for him is his agility and the ability to stay alive.
>>
nerf all teh characterss!!!! xD
>>
Tracer is perfect. Needs no adjustment.
>>
On an unrelated note, I've got a spare origins edition code if anyone wants it:
0455-139323-39964-392094-4398
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.