[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS3 games for kids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: YHv3c.png (266 KB, 592x444) Image search: [Google]
YHv3c.png
266 KB, 592x444
Hey /v/, there's some original request. My sister asked me about some PS3 games for her kids. They are 10. Any good recs? She told me she doesn't want them to sit around all day and better play outside, so better something that is fun to play for short periods of time (no rpgs for example).
>>
Little Big Planet and Puppeteer are good options. Maybe Ratchet & Clank games too.
>>
I don't know, Rayman games?
>>
Littlebigplanet
Sonic Racing (either)
>>
>>339476505
These, plants vs zombies garden warfare, sonic games, rayman games, lego games etc. PS3 has some good kid stuff
>>
>>339476402
Blur. I usually play a few rounds in splitscreen whenever I have friends around.
>>
Any Lego games. I'm playing Lego Harry Potter imwitg my gf it's pretty neat.
>>
My sister played No No Kuni and liked it.
>>
How many kids' games did you play when you were young (that you remember fondly)?

Just give 'em RDR, Uncharted, Ass Creed, etc. They'll have a better time and fonder memories.
>>
>>339476505
What this anon said, Little Big Planet 1 and 2 are great and will keep the kids busy for a long while (basically infinite levels)
>>
>>339476702
Sorry I didn't read your whole post, mine likes jrpgs a lot.
I gave her an undub version of Yo Kai Watch and she finished it in 4 days.
I'd recommend Rayman Games they are cool and you can play with her.
>>
>>339476864
Wait, LBP are kids games? I remember some levels being quite hard. Also, how's LBP3 for PS3? Better than first two?
>>
>>339476402
If possible these sport games for Move. Shit's fun to play with whole family.
>>
>>339476402
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5.

They'll thank me later.
>>
File: 1432527925730.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1432527925730.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>She got a ps3 for her 10yo kids
Would of been better off with a Wii U or even an Xbox 360.
Only reason I can think of for getting a PS3 for your kids is if you have a teenage weeb son with nothing to do.
>>
>>339476846
>How many kids' games did you play when you were young (that you remember fondly)?
Well, my first console was Megadrive. In mid 90s. Was 8 I guess, played shit of Streets Of Rage 2, MK3, Maximum Carnage and Sonic. But again my childhood wasn't best. Glad to see my sister's kids are better off than how we grow up. I also like them, very polite and cute.
>>
>>339477301
>Only reason I can think of for getting a PS3 for your kids is if you have a teenage weeb son with nothing to do.

Retarded.
>>
>>339477085
when they grow up gay
>>
Fairytale fighters
>>
Don't forget about all the playstation classics that are available, too. I have been replaying the megaman legends games, those could be pretty fun - i enjoyed them as a kid and am enjoying them now.

Otherwise, LBP has already been brought up a few times. Maybe games like Castle Crashers, Flower and Journey? All easily played in short sittings.
>>
>>339476402
Any kart racing game.

They provide the best multiplayer, and can be played one match at the time without bullshit.
>>
Demon's Souls
>>
>>339476402
>>339479479
this

don't let your sister raise any pussy bitch kids.

and when they finish getting the demon's souls plat, they need to learn how to speedrun Resident Evil REmake.
>>
>>339476505

Seconding Ratchet and Clank
>>
Minecraft

Though the whole going outside thing might never happen then.
>>
File: Rocksmith_2014_cover.jpg (52 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
Rocksmith_2014_cover.jpg
52 KB, 300x379
>>339476402

I enjoy this game but I can only play it in short burst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFuX_ksVDAs
>>
>>339479681

why would you let your kids play modern garbage, to begin with? It's all casualoid trash.

Make them learn how to get a decent high score at classic arcade games like Pac-Man, Space Invaders or DK.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.