[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akiba's Beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4c184c91.png (804 KB, 800x496) Image search: [Google]
4c184c91.png
804 KB, 800x496
Release Window

Akiba’s Beat will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita this fall in Japan.

Staff

Director: Kohta Takano (of Divine Gate)
Theme Song: ClariS
Character Design: UCMM
Setting

The game is set in an HD quality, realistically reproduced Akihabara. The protagonist and friends get imprisoned in a world eroded by delusions, where “Sunday repeats.”

Characters

Asahi Tachibana (Protagonist) – A 19 year-old who came to Tokyo to go to college. He couldn’t find a reason to continue attending and dropped out after a year. From there, he has been living the NEET life.
Saki Hoshino – An 18 year-old girl who moved to Akihabara to attend vocational school. She and her familiar Pin-kun worked together to destroy the “world of delusion” and protect the peace since before she met Asahi.
Pin-kun – A familiar who works together with Saki. It mistakenly thinks its pretty.
Riyu Momose – A 14 year-old idol based in Akihabara.
Yamato Hongo – 16 years old. He tries to act cool but doesn’t realize everyone thinks he’s cute. Everyone seems to mess with him.
Dungeons and Battles

Dungeons that act as the embodiment of delusions are the stage for battle, and battles begin by touching an enemy symbol. By equipping special headphones to Asahi and friends, the battle mode changes and combat ability can be greatly increased.

Development Completion

Development is currently 75 percent complete.

Thoughts?

Character designs look mediocre and where's the fucking stripping
>>
I hope it turns out well and gets localized.

Will I be able to romance Pin-Kun?
>>
>>339473418

>Character designs look mediocre
Welcome to most modern Japanese character designs.

>where's the fucking stripping
As long as there's wacky WOTS bullshit to be had, I don't mind if stripping isn't the core of the gameplay. It actually makes me curious what direction they'll take to fill the void.
>>
>title isn't a double entendre
Dropped like a rock. Considering how poorly Trip ran on the vita I can't imagine a more advanced version
>>
>>339475857
It's a pun, but it's a pun that's lost to us English speakers. Beat is pronounced as Bito in Japanese, which shares the pronunciation with the word that sounds the same. Bito means "people" , so the alternative way of saying the title is "Akiba's People"
>>
>>339475857
>judging game performance by Vita version
>>
>>339473418
>vita
So loading screens between every small area again
>>
>>339475857
>he didn't read op
>seperate battle screen
>somehow running worse than AS2
???
>>
>The protagonist and friends get imprisoned in a world eroded by delusions, where “Sunday repeats.”
>By equipping special headphones to Asahi and friends, the battle mode changes and combat ability can be greatly increased.
IT'S TIME, YOU CUNTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexUNZWkIoI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTng98ER130
>>
>>339478558
It's TWEWY but set in geeky Akiba instead of trendy Shibuya?
>>
>>339473418
So wait, it's persona 5 but directly pointed to HikkiNEETs?
>>
>>339473418
I'm interested
>>
>>339476198
No one stupid enough to fall for this bait is even going to understand it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.