[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: 991.png (359 KB, 680x433) Image search: [Google]
991.png
359 KB, 680x433
What characters desperately need to get nerfed and why are they Lucio, Bastion and Reinhardt?
>>
McREEE needs a nerf
>>
>>339466807
If you listen to /v/, every character needs a nerf at this point. Do people only play Arcade or something?
>>
>Lucio
Yes, he's just too solid of a pick in almost any match up
>Bastion
No
>Reinhardt
Nope
>McRightclick
Yes
Widow is also pretty broken, but it's more a problem with the maps and retarded fucking "I scope in from yard to the defending team's spawn" sight lines
>>
>>339466807
if anyone needs a nerf it's mei and roadhog
>>
File: reinhardt the unyielding.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reinhardt the unyielding.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>339466807

>nerf reinhardt

Found the ass angry D.Va main
>>
>nerf
roadhog, mei, widowmaker, tracer, mcree flashbang, give junkrat ammo
>buff
zen, symmetra, dva, winston shield

lucio isnt op, he is just one of the two healers, and both get picked reliably all the time, the game needs more actual healer heroes, like 2 more.

same with reinhardt, he and winston are the only actual tanks, except winston shield is weak as fuck but he is better for causing ruckus in enemy's backlines.

Real op is tracer, widowmaker and mcree - they have zero counterplay and scale too well with player's skill. Roadhog is just your typical "pudge" from dota - land a hook, get a kill, every game now has one or two on both teams. Mei is simply cancer. Spamming junkrats are cancer, reminds me of playing Call of Grenade: Grenade Grenade
>>
>>339466807

Lucio need to get nerfed ? why ? this is stupid
>>
File: 1463376659487.png (592 KB, 942x944) Image search: [Google]
1463376659487.png
592 KB, 942x944
>>339468801
>this entire post
>>
>>339468950
stay in your shitter bracket where everybody complains about bastion, famala
>>
>>339468801
>Tracer
>Widow
>No counterplay
Roadhog, Junkrat, Reaper destroys Tracer and Winston destroys Widow
Mcree is overpowered though
>>
>>339469001
You literally are the shitter bracket kid.

That guys right your post is retarded and you think you're not.
>>
>>339469041
>Roadhog, Junkrat, Reaper destroys Tracer
A terrible tracer maybe

She got the tool to perfect all of them
>>
i knew /v/ is a shitter board but comon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIEY9-mPn4
>>
zarya is fucking broken
>>
Only players that need to be nerfed are Bastion, Torbjorn, McCree, and Junkrat.
>>
Hippity hop needs no nerf, he's perfect

Bastion: make it so he gets knocked out of turret form when hit with cc

needs a cooldown on his transformation from either modes so he can't just switch back to turret all willy nilly

Reinhardt: no nerf

McCree: flash bang makes enemy screen turn white for a few seconds instead of stunning them right then and there

Everyone else is fine. Mei dies to burst damage, something fps babies don't know of. Pick reaper for example

Winston is good. Widowmaker is fine and gets fucked by Winston

Hanzo is good for mid-close range duels

D.VA: change her useless defense matrix to a cone of slow so she can actually walk her slowass up to the target while firing her tickle cannons

Give her a passive regenerate shield that absorbs 300 damage. If it managed to break then she won't get it back until she calls in another mech or respawns. The shield will regenerate if it hasn't broke. That will be her tanking ability
>>
>>339469243
She's very strong in koth. I was honestly kind of surprised her pick rate wasn't even higher in comp teams, but I guess that can be attributed to Winston being so good on KOTH and the coordination being so good that charging her shields is even more difficult.
>>
>>339469294
>nerf the one out of two viable healers
>complains about bastion
>mei somehow dying to reaper
goddam, son...
>>
>>339469425
Two shotgun shots to the face deals more than her health pool

If she's about to freeze you just phantom ghost away

How shit can you fucking be
>>
They really just need to place limits on characters per match. fighting 6 torbs is impossible if they're on defense.
>>
>>339469294
D.Va is fine as she is. Her defense matrix is good for blocking snipers and nullifying enemy ults, and in general she's good for fucking around and harassing the enemy's back row.
>>
>>339469294
>Knock him out of turret when hiy with CC.

You mean, make him completely useless with a single CC? Are you actually this dense?
>>
healing should be removed
fucking supportcucks destroying every single pvp game
>>
>>339466807
Thread No. 203123085 complaining about Bastion being too strong.

>Lucio
Who is Roadhog? His ridiculously low health pool allows characters with burst damage (such as Roadhog or Tracer, for instance) to just shred him into pieces. He only is really annoying on maps where you can easily pull of env. kills. Alongside a good Phrarrah this guy is beyond annoying.
>Reinhardt
Who is Tracer? Any character with mobility can outplay him with relative ease. Also Bastion just eats his shield away.
>Bastion
Who. Is. Tracer/Genji/Pharrah/Widowmaker/Hanzo? Massive Weakpoint on the back in Turret-Mode, suffers from mobile characters and long range characters.
>HIGH NOON
don't get close to him and you're fine. His flashbang relies on CQC. Except when you're Roadhog. Hook, R1, dead.
>Mei
Same rule as for high noon. Keep your distance. Mobility is any Mei's nightmare.
>Roadhog
This is a tough one, really. Tank, self heal for sustain, and insane fuckmounts of damage. His only disadvantage is his INCREDIBLE immobility. Pecking him off with a Widow/Hanzo/Junkrat would be your best bet. Phrarrah if you're good with her, otherwise you'll get hooked out of the air.
>Widowmaker
No comment. If you can't figure out how to kill a sniper you should go back to Tetris i guess.
>Tracer
Hilariously annoying. Double Tracers will make you want to stab your own eyes out with a pitchfork. Lives and dies with her ultimate. Roadhogs can hook them quite easily cause the hook is pretty much hitscan, and CC is their doom.
>J-J-Junkrat
Traps should be slightly more visible, other than that this guy is balanced. I have no certain strategy against him, it feels like he's strong against everything and everything is strong against him.
>Symmetra
Traps of death and doom. Her traps die with one shot of anything. Figure out where her teleporter is. Once you got the first capture point the enemy will most likely swap her out.
>D.Va
Her cannons shred only in CQC. It's quite a shame, really.
>>
>>339469601
>What is a good Pharah and Reinhardt combo?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 634x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 634x300
>>339469601
>>
all you idiots are wrong

Winston needs to be nerfed.

If you don't know why, you've never dealt with 2 of them.
>>
>>339469647
I would like to see what a game like this would be like without heal faggotry. I know it makes me always think of wow arenas and how fucking long those things used to go on because of healfaggots.
>>
>>339469735
the game doesnt have enough heroes to start nerfing shit left and right. You nerf winston - you are left with reinhardt only. That said double winston is aids indeed
>>
>>339469656
>No comment. If you can't figure out how to kill a sniper you should go back to Tetris i guess.

I liked your points but right here you pretty much invalidated everything you said and you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>339469539
>implying reaper can even come close to mei without getting his ass frozen
its like you are playing on a console with shitters with zero awareness and full-on tunnel vision
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 520x466
>>339469735
Bet you're that same guy I was in a game with who said his cannon need a damage nerf and then I told my team to go double Winston to piss you off and we rekt
>>
>>339469647
>waaahhhh I can't deal with killing the fast nigger or the Aryan slut and need to have the entire concept of healing removed to pander to me waahhhhh q.q
>>
>>339469640
Considering there only like two cc abilities in the game not counting ultimates I think it's fine.

Pharah' disruptive bomb thing and uhh I chat even think of the other one. Junk rat's air hop mine?
>>
>>339469735
What is D.va or Reinhardt.

Armor removes all damage received by 5. Enemies with armor are impossible to kill as Winston, even two, as long as the armor is up. The more armor, the worse.
>>
>>339468552
How did the reinhardt not die
>>
>>339469041
>Winston destroys Widow
He's also good for Tracer and McCree ya know.
>>
>>339470009
Zarya shielded him is my only guess
>>
>>339469951
McCree's stun and Reinhardt's ult. If knockbacks count, then D.Va's boosters and Lucio's alt fire. There are plenty.
>>
>>339468552
>doing dumb shit for muh POTG
consoletards, i swear
>>
>>339470068
Not for McCree. You'll still get raped by flash fan, trust me. I play loads of winston. If you've got a Winston buddy to leap with you against one McCree go ahead.
>>
>>339468552
D.Va players truly are the fucking worse.
>>
>>339469916
>Mei tries to freeze reaper doing shit damage
>meanwhile reaper is firing shotgun pellets left and right
>I wonder who will die first
>oh is reaper losing lemme just wraith form and drop all cc real quick and then continue shooting Mei in the face

What's that she iced herself? Let me just position my guns near her head as she thaws

You're the console cuck if reapers can't kill Mei. Must be the shitty controllers holding them back
>>
File: Quadstack.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Quadstack.webm
3 MB, 800x450
this guy is pretty good
>>
>It's yet another Torbjorn gets POTG because he activated Molten Core episode.
>>
>>339469656
Cont.

She is one of the characters that would deserve to be buffed.
>There is no need to be upset
This monkey isn't really strong. His barrier allows for quick intrusion and cannot be compared to the strength of reinhardts shield. After a few hits this thing just breaks apart. Ironically you need to get really fucking close to deal any damage with his electro-gun, but he just gets shredded into pieces by Reapers and whatnot. Also long range is his demise.
>DIE DIE DIE
Close range only, his teleport is being telegraphed ridiculously. He always adds one of these edgy voice lines everytime he teleports too, so you can predict very quickly where the hell he's going. Watch out for his ult though, your best bet would be to team up with a Widowmaker to pop her ult when you'd expect a Reaper to flank your ass. Reaper flanks are no joke.
>Aimbot76
Meh. Same rule as Junkrat I guess. I don't see that guy too often, gets swapped out quickly. Once he pops his ult wait behind a wall for 6 seconds.
>Pharrah
Oh boy. I manage to hook most of them out of midair with Roadhog. Just practice it a bit and you'll be good to go (hitscan hooks). She is vulnerable to snipes during her ult cause she's COMPLETELY stationary. Also once her fuel and jump are on cooldown she's forced to sit on the ground, with her quite low health pool she's an easy target.
>American Dragon
Another "I have no certain strategy against him". Don't get caught napping by him. Check corners and everything, Hanzos live and die from surprising you with everything they have.
>Genji
Hold fire while he deflects, wait for him to waste his dash and finish him off I suppose. That guy isn't too strong and belongs in the "balanced" corner.

>>339469914
>"You have no idea what you're talking about"
Top. Zozzle.

Snipers are prone to have some sort of tunnel vision. Flanking them will quickly put them out of order. Also she suffers from close-range combatants such as Roadhog or Reaper.
>>
>>339468552
>tfw I will never get the "kill 4 with the mech explosion" achievement
There's just such a fucking delay between launching the mech and it exploding. Everyone has more than enough time to run to cover before it blows
>>
File: 1463730252348.png (224 KB, 502x301) Image search: [Google]
1463730252348.png
224 KB, 502x301
>>339469656
People need to pay attention to this post. Almost everything in it is correct.

Rheinhardt's shield isn't the impenetrable wall that people seem to think it is. If you're a damage dealer and there's no other targets of opporutunity, you should be dropping shots into the enemy rhein's shield. When that goes down, the rhein has to seek cover or go offensive. Either way, your team can exploit the vulnerability. This isn't so much a hard counter as a team strat.

Roadhog is strong, but his utterly massive HP pool means that the other team's damage are going to use him as an ult battery. Conversely, if the other team doesn't kill him outright, he'll charge a mercy ult stupid fast.

Widowmaker's crazy strong, and a good one counters basically everything. If she's uncountered, her team wallhacks have crazy uptime, but rheinhardt's shield completely stops her. The only solid counter to a good widowmaker is a better widowmaker. If you don't have one of those, a REALLY goddamn good hanzo who can properly abuse those arrow hitboxes. Alternatively, a high mobility character that can flank around and keep up with her mobility. Genji or Dva being prime candidates. An INSANELY GOOD McCree can also act as a counter or at least solid harass.

Good tracers are a blight. I smile every time I hear her die. Watching one get caught in a junkrat trap and promptly blown up is probably the best thing.
>>
>>339470823
Zarya black hole
>>
>>339470693
Still better than Junkrat or Hanzo pressing Q. Or Bastion holding M1 desu
>>
Widowmaker because snipers always kill games
>>
File: 1411907777768.jpg (58 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1411907777768.jpg
58 KB, 400x388
>>339470823

>Mei uses her ult
>I drop the mech

Good feels.
>>
>>339470823
Arc it. Or launch it as a mortar.
Overtime clusterfucks work too.
>>
>>339469850

Well, yeah. It's a literal chimp out. I would expect AIDS.
>>
>>339470001

It's more the fact that they can throw down two shields and build ultimate like none other. If they ult one after another you can't really contain them that easily and they can keep you from the point. Sure you could try pinning and Rienhardt, Junkrat's traps, or Mei, but you'll honestly need to double up on McCrees to deal with them. If both go after your healer you're team is pretty much fucked.

>>339470001
D.Va can't output enough damage to deal with him that easily. She won't die to him but she won't kill him fast enough before he deals with your support.
>>
>>339466807
Bastion needs a buff. He's useless in higher level play. The only people demanding a nerf are literal noobs. Not bad players, literal noobs that just started playing the game.
>>
Winston counters both Lucio & Widowmaker
>>
>>339468801
McCree's counterplay is engaging him from more than twelve centimetres away. His most damaging abilities only work at short range. He can snipe sure, but he's never going to be anywhere as good at it as the dedicated mid/long range characters, and the stupid idiot loudly announces his ult so it turns out to be useless half the time.

I seriously don't see why people have trouble beating McCree.
>>
What the game desperately needs is a fucking vote kick option for when you have either shitty teammates, or literal useless ones
>Playing earlier tonight
>Pretty tense game trying to push the payload back from the final checkpoint
>At some point notice there's only 5 of us actually fighting
>When I die I go spectate mode to see where the fuck this guy is
>It's a Tracer just fucking exploring the map, not even attempting to come and join the fight
>Try yelling at them to either fucking come help or leave
>They ignore me
Vote kicking fucking when
>>
>>339471018
He's hard to balance since his entire thing is the turret gimmick and I don't see how you can buff that without reworking how he plays.
>>
>>339467115
The problem with Widow is that she's a sniper in a game made for casuals/consolebabbies so in the hands of anyone halfway decent she is a monster. I have at best average aiming in FPSes and I fuck people as Widow.
>>
>>339471091
Because you tend to have to contest some sort of capture point, which forces close range encounters
>>
>>339466909

not really he's pretty bad unless it's HIGH NOON

Otherwise the majority of his kills are just stolen kills from his other teammates.
>>
>>339471112
Hell no. Not for casual quick play at the very least. Vote kick is fucking cancer.
>>
>>339471027
I think if a Widowmaker has near perfect aim (which is not that uncommon in slightly older shooters) then most will get fucked by her.
Either way, if her teammates are anywhere near compotent then they will finish off that crippled winston.
300 damage headshots ain't nothing to fuck with
>>
>>339471138
I'm the opposite. I'm so much more shit with her than I thought I would be. I have no clue what it is either, I don't play her much so maybe I just need to play her more.

>>339471176
What fucking game are you playing?
>>
>>339469232
Holeee shit.

The problem is Widow scales directly with skill, how do you nerf that? Longer reload times?
>>
File: lucio-sucks.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lucio-sucks.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>339466807
>Lucio
See image.
>Bastion
Needs a shield, a healer, or an absent-minded enemy team. Doesn't need a nerf.
>Reinhardt
Then nobody would be picking him. He gets squashed behind shield pretty easy.
>>
>>339471179
Vote kicking is incredibly necessary in heavily team based games. One person not doing their job can cost you the round. As long as you don't do something fucking stupid, you don't have to worry about the majority of the team voting you off
>>
>>339471138
Fucking widow completely shuts me and my entire team down by herself when we're attacking in Dorado. A good Widow player is fucking ludicrous to deal with. I can take her down with D.Va and Winston but she immidiately comes back and fucks shit up again
>>
>>339471247
>how do you nerf skill

Maybe you just don't? I mean if they're really skilled maybe they deserve to just shit on everyone.
>>
>>339466807
I just wish you could knock Bastion in turret mode or Torb's turret around with Pharah's concussive shot or Lúcio's big wub.
It would make it a lot easier to not get shot to shit just from peeking around a corner.
>>
>>339471261
>Reinhardt's shield vs Bastions turret
I love making Reinhardts run away like the fags they are.
>>
>>339470796
Cont.

>That turret guy whose name I never get right
I didn't figure him out completely yet. Sometimes he catches me long range, sometimes close range. Snipers get rid of his turrets in an insanely fast manner, and in most cases him aswell.
>Mercy
She should be your primary target. If you have a chance to kill her, do so. In 90% of the cases, Murphy's Law applies here. If you think that she doesn't have her Q ready, she has. And if you just thought that you killed their team well no. Her low health pool makes her a quick snack, and with her low-damage weapon she is relying on her teammates to protect her.
>Robot Gandhi
Very low HP pool, consisting of mostly shields. A widowmaker can oneshot him to the body in most cases. He shouldn't be a primary target, but if he's out of position take him out. That Orb of Discord can be a real pain in the ass, increasing the incoming damage by a whopping 50 %.

Did I miss out someone?
>>
>>339471247
You don't allow a fucking sniper rifle to fire ten times before having to reload and also give it a 1.5 sec reload time.
That's just begging to encourage bodyshots and firing at anything you see.
>>
File: 2 0 1 6.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2 0 1 6.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>339470796
>flanking a team with walls hacks

You can stop posting, I'm going to bed.
>>
>>339471314
That would make bastion literally useless and hard countered by pharah at all times.
>>
>>339471247

it should take longer to reach 100% power
remove release right button/quickscope faster shooting
less bullets in magazine
slower run speed
longer cd on hook
less hp
etc
>>
>>339469914
Widowmaker is a bit too strong in the hands of a good player. Even when she's not sniping she has grappling hook for great mobility, 200hp, rapid fire rifle. She's basically a better soldier, they should at least nerf her health
>>
Lucio, McCree need to be toned down
Lucios healing is retarded and McCree destroys the whole cast at mid-close range.
other than that i think the game is pretty balanced

>>339471247
increased charge time?
I really hate playing against her cause her ult activation voice line seems to get drowned out by everything else so i dont hear when she is walling

>>339471261
lucio and mercy are both great, together theyre a fucking pain in the dick to play against
>>
>>339470796
Monkey is strong, the ult heal-to-full is incredibly annoying and he is incredibly disruptive, easily capable of killing a healer or at least knocking a team out of place enough that other damage can exploit the opening.

76 is a very solid pick. Boring, but can produce sustained, accurate fire and his dps isn't bad at all. If the other team is effectivley countering McRee and he can't get close enough to bullshit combo, 76 is the next best thing.

Hanzos come in two flavors. Failed widowmakers or unholy terrors. Thankfully, the former is what you will encounter 99.8% of the time. Any half-decent widowmaker will violate his dignity, and anyone with decent range can fuck him up from behind a rhein shield. Similarly, if you can get close to him anyone who has mastered the complex art of strafing at random intervals while running towards him and shooting. However, you'll still be vulnerable to random bullshit headshots that will almost certainly feature in the "Sharpshooter" PotG he's going to get.
>>
>>339471295

Oh come one, most people who are good at snipers have said that Widow is the easiest sniper they've ever played because she has no kick on her on sniper, the charge is really fast and the hit boxes on enemies are huge.

She needs a nerf.
>>
>>339466807
Explain exactly why reinhardt needs to be nerfed? are you retarded?
>>
>>339471289
People keep saying Winston is a counter to Widow, but what's to stop a good Widow from grappling to another ledge?
>>
>>339471445
As it stands though a good bastion has almost no counters if he's in a good spot.
>>
>>339471594

leap is on a 4s cd from start of leap
>>
>>339471495
> 200hp
Should definitely by 150hp
>>
>playing tracer with an aimbot
>keeps spamming useless shorts to keep my hit% down
>instant kill any lucio, mery or zen I get close to and zip out of their team again
>don't borther with anyone else other for the odd reaper or tracer that comes for me
>watch all the support babies switch classes or leave the server

Most fun I ever had in a Blizzard game. Especially the salt I get when I type "gg ezpz" at the end in chat.
>>
>>339471445
Not if the player is good. Bastion is supposed to chew through other players and be constantly switching places.
Pharah's an easy target in the air and he can mow her down in less than a second.
If he just waits for her again after she dies and respawns instead of moving, it's his fault.
>>
He can leap 3 times for every Widow hook
>>
>>339469735

Winston isn't OP he has several hard counters.
>>
>>339471295
A enormously skilled Widowmaker shits on everything.
There's no spy to counter her, and there's no flanking because wallhacks.

The only thing that counters 1 enormously skilled Widowmaker is 2, ad infinitum.

>>339471647
Widowmaker gets first shot, headshot boom 300 hp less.
She jumps away from Winston provided he's already close.
Boom another headshot and he's dead.
>>
File: 1425878967750.jpg (27 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
1425878967750.jpg
27 KB, 400x309
New player here. Balance aside, what's McCree's actual role? Reaper is the close range flanker, Soldier is the solid mid range, Pharah seems like longer range burst damage, and Tracer's a harasser. Where does McCree fit in here? Am I just supposed to run up to people and fan-fire them to death?
>>
>>339471674
Are you baiting or is there really hax in this game?
>>
>>339471647
I thought it was 5, but surely 5 seconds is enough for Widows team to get their shit together?
>>
>>339466807
only McCree and Mercy. McCree needs nerf on everything though and Mercy just on her ult load time.
>>
>>339471594
>>339471708
thats why comp teams run 2 winstons
>>
>>339471676
>Pharah's an easy target in the air and he can mow her down in less than a second.
A good pharah never exposes herself in front of the enemy in the fucking air, that's just stupid.
>>
>>339471595
Genji, junk, pharah, map awareness, rein tanking while other flanks, widow/hanzo corner peak, mei wall for flanking
>>
>>339471594
Her grapple is on a really long cooldown, like 15s, so winston has the edge on her in regards to vertical mobility. He still has to get close, and if the widow can get a headshot on his approach, it's going to be pretty close even if she just uses her full-auto.
>>
>>339471708
Tracer counters Widowmaker easily. I only ever switch to her when a widowmaker is locking down our team.
>>
File: robbo.jpg (17 KB, 372x192) Image search: [Google]
robbo.jpg
17 KB, 372x192
>>339470823
>Tfw got it on my first ult ever
>>
>>339471721
Of course there is. I calibrated mine to only aim for heads when I am in a certain distance to people so it won't be super obvious.
>>
>>339471674

Ah, I know who you are. Enjoy your permaban. :^)
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>339471768
And that's why hero stacking needs to end.
>>
>>339471736
Don't get so close to McCree next time.
>>
>>339471814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIEY9-mPn4

just headstot
>>
>>339471840
Not interested in ERP
>>
>>339471176
>Stun
>Fan the Hammer deals 420 damage
This kills most characters in a single move. I'm not saying he should be nerfed, but he's not as bad as you say.
>>
>>339471708
>shield down to block farshot
>jump + pushback
>hold LMB and circle around
>ded widow
>>
>>339471713
Flash and fan until flash is up again. That's his role. The skill gap required to properly counter even a bad mccree at mid to short range is stratospheric.
>>
>>339471403
The Murphy's Law with Mercy is mostly because she can get it up in about 30 seconds if she can find a roadhog/rein/winston/dva on low health.

Whenever I play Mercy I can usually get rezzes up each minute at most
>>
>>339471876
I should just avoid him all time right?
t.blizzcuck
>>
>>339471176
His ult sucks ass. He can literally deal 2.5K damage on burst.
>>
>>339471959

Yes? That's his role, he's supposed to kill anyone he sees. It's easy to counter him, and that's to not engage with him. Maybe you'll learn one day, shitter.
>>
>>339471790
Pharah's rockets don't crit, so it takes 3 direct rockets to kill one bastion. Each rocket has about a one second delay.
In that time, even if you come at him from behind, he has more than enough time to shoot you out of the air, even if you're manoeuvring around him since his turret doesn't have any sort of wind up or slow down.
>>
>>339471713
He is great medium to close range. His flash + fan combo is stupid strong and is pretty much the only reliable way to instantly kill tracers, genjis. He's great at killing tanks as well. As it stands, there's really no reason not to pick him in every game
>>
>>339466807

>mfw I just played a match where my entire team was Torbjorns
>>
>>339471527
Oh you just reminded me that I wanted to write something about the ults altogether. But first:

>More monkey business
Yeah, he is really disruptive in a good player's hand, but this applies for any characters actually. He is a pain in the ass for any character with a health pool below 200.

Agreed on 76

>Hanzo
Yeah, or him shooting his ult against a wall.

The main rule that applies for pretty much any ult you see is "Fight or Flight". E.g. Winstons ult. You can decide to try to outdamage his ult (which isn't too hard with a Reaper/Roadhog) or you can decide to wait it out. But in most cases you'd have to abort whatever the fuck you are doing right now and quickly do something else.

>>339471713
McCree fills the gap between a Roadhog and a Reaper. He has a powerful CC ability and insane close range burst damage, but is also capable of using a lower rate of fire and thus lower dps long range attack.
>>
>>339471924
It takes over 3 secs to kill a widowmaker. That's 2-3 fully charged headshots depending on wether or not Widow already had a full charge.

You've obviously never fought a MLG ultra pro 360 boombox.
You'll just get hit mid air and then on the ground.

Under optimal play Widowmaker is the single strongest hero because that's just the way how snipers are.
>>
>>339472058
I had on of those. Highest killstreak I'll ever get. Got up to 20 something I think.
>>
File: 1302075844387.jpg (79 KB, 367x357) Image search: [Google]
1302075844387.jpg
79 KB, 367x357
>>339472058
>Played a match against a team that was entirely Symmetras on Defense
>Next game, they all went Hanzo
>>
>>339471713

he just picks off weakened enemies.

or if you get really close to someone you can flashbang/empty your gun on them.
>>
Boring game, who cares.
>>
>>339472058
>just played a match with 5 reinhardt and a lucio
easiest game of my life, just charge everything then channel the great wall of china on the payload
even got potg for holding M1
>>
>>339472007
So, if he's standing on the point I should wait for the timer to run out?
>>
>>339472115
Just link >>339471886 for MLG ultra pro 360 boombox
>>
>>339468801
>nerf characters who scale with skill
Blizzard everyone
>>
File: mercy.webm (383 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
mercy.webm
383 KB, 198x198
>>339471498
Funny you say that because this one Anubis defense I had to do earlier featured another Mercy. I REALLY tried playing Lucio again for shields and stuff but it was too awkward with the first point because our team was spread out. Eventually I gave up and switched again; we had a much easier time especially with double rezzes.
>>
>>339471959
Oh sorry they didn't make a game where you're supposed to just run blindly screaming at everyone you see.

Is a casual game like Overwatch really too complex for you?
>>
File: 3453456.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3453456.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>339472007
>overwatch equivalent of ambassador
>only a danger in CQC
>>
File: lul.jpg (8 KB, 94x59) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
8 KB, 94x59
>>339472007
>shitter
>says the guy who thinks McCree is fine
kys cuck
>>
>>339472115
Man, I don't know what you're smoking, but not even the "pros" on cloud 9 this past weekend were able to headshot Winston point blank. Mainly because they knew they needed to fuck off to their team instead

Youre talking aimbot level shit.
>>
>>339472209
inb4 somebody says tracer countered him when in reality she died 4 times or so just to kill Widow once.
>>
the wallhacks shit is so stupid, don't care if it's an ultimate

take that out and you have a decent competitive game
>>
>>339472160
Stillborn pleb detected

>>339472187
In that case I'd tell my whole team to go Bastion. Rip shields
>>
Personally I think teams work better with two healers.

A Mercy is mandatory, the other should be Lucio or Zenyatta to focus on the rest of the team while the Mercy is indisposed with whoever the main pusher is.
>>
File: 20160531100850326.png (61 KB, 227x325) Image search: [Google]
20160531100850326.png
61 KB, 227x325
Nerf overtime fucking hell
>>
File: 1453811942615.jpg (48 KB, 600x1071) Image search: [Google]
1453811942615.jpg
48 KB, 600x1071
>mfw people give Roadhog 8 commends for self-healing
Why is that even up there
>>
>Join game
>NOW ARRIVING AT HOLLYWOOD
>On attack
>Team is Hanzo Widowmaker Symmetra Bastion Genji
JUST
>>
>>339466807

>not McCree

After getting raped by him repeatedly for the past few weeks, and having avoided playing him myself because I thought he must have high skill requirements, I decided to start playing him tonight in earnest, rather than just trying him in a quickplay, fucking up the combo, and deciding I suck at him and will never get better.

I spent about 10 minutes getting the feel of his combo playing a custom game against an easy bot, then started playing pvp matches.

It's easy as fuck. Gold medals on eliminations, objective eliminations, and damage almost every time, possibly objective time too if you're using him on an attack map or KotH.

Dozens of Fan the Hammer eliminations, melted tanks, it even melts Sentries if they're not attended.

High Noon is kind of meh but at least it refunds 50% of your ultimate if you don't shoot because everyone scattered when they heard what time it was, and it clears the objective, if you're lucky you'll get some kills. Got a PotG at the Anubis last point was in the passage behind point B. Stunned and fanned a soldier, went behind the passage, popped high noon, killed their tank and their other soldier and their mercy, then took a pot shot at their widow and ended up headshotting her and killing her too.

It's fucking easy and ridiculously strong.

He needs nerfs.
>>
>>339467115
>I scope in from yard to the defending team's spawn" sight lines
There are literally no maps like that.
>>
>>339472305
You've got to figure out what to replace it with.

Boosted damage and penetration on shots?
>>
>>339469232
If her rifle was bolt action this would be okay.
>>
>>339472229
yeah mercy seems better than lucio on defense, but lucio is still great on defense if you know when to use your ult
>>
File: 1454236344025.jpg (58 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
1454236344025.jpg
58 KB, 567x642
>>339472058
>end of open beta
>everyone in the server goes Reinhardt
Most fun i'll ever have
>>
File: 1426310497341.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426310497341.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>339471948
>>339472049
>>339472082
>>339472146
Thanks pals. He seems like a fun character conceptually, so I guess I'll just have to enjoy him while it lasts before Blizz nerfs him, what with all the people complaining about him.
>>
>>339472019
if you're close enough that he can acquire you and kill you before you can squeeze off three rockets, pharah is probably not the right counter in that situation. Pharah's much better against torb turrets that have a hard upper limit on their range.

Yes, sometimes it will take multiple people to properly counter a bastion, and even at higher levels he's a bit too strong, but once you shut him down, he's out for a while unlike torb who can drop turrets, and when he does molten core, he's a close range god himself and the turret fucks up everything and is really goddamn hard to kill with like 800 hp.
>>
>>339469656
>R1

Console kids please leave
>>
>>339472387
no scope ability nigga
>>
>>339472352
enemy team saying "thanks for the ult charge!"

>>339472361
atleast genji is good on attack
>>
>>339472268
>.2% higher than my main
You son of a bitch
>>
>>339472209
>all those bodyshots in motion
Doubtful that they could hit a jumping winston when all they could hit were people moving their normal running speed in a predictable direction.
>>
>>339472513
I was 56% but Genji pickers you know.
>>
>>339472369
I beat McCree all the time I seriously don't get what /v/'s problem is. Is everyone here just casual shitters?
>>
>>339472270
Here's a boombox >>339471886

Widow easily hard counters anything below 300 hp, except maybe Tracer who's "merely" countered.
Even the few characters who can manage to semi take her on get fucked because wallhack and team can focus on those high HP characters because all the squishy enemy damage dealers are already dead.
>>
>>339472387
Give her five seconds of rapid fire, full charge sniping.
>>
File: 46584564.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
46584564.png
88 KB, 300x256
>>339472352
>people giving healers commendations for 15k healing on 3-round KotH
>>
>people bitching about McCree

He's the easiest fucker to kill
>>
>>339472472
>What is a Gamepad
>"Fuck I can't afford 25 yirups for that"

Also about all the peasants crying about Widowmakers ult:

It lasts like what, 6 seconds? Wait. It. Out. Just wait behind a wall, once it runs out, flank her. And even if you're in a hurry, you should try flanking from two sides. Most snipers have an issue with tunnel vision, so even if one is spotted, the other isn't necessarily.
>>
>>339472561
I know that a good widow hard counters low health shits. But an equally good Winston hard counters her. Yes, assuming they're both equally skilled, hard counters. Mostly because the widow will fuck off to her team at the sight, which will allow space for teammates
>>
File: 1453620090168.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453620090168.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>McCree
>skill called flashbang
>it doesn't blind you
>>
>>339469656
Reaper eat Roadhog for breakfast. He's a major counter to that big pig
>>
Can someone give pointers for Tracer? It seems other people can destroy anything below 300 hp in a single magazine while I struggle to kill anyone in 3 reloads. Should I just blink into their face?

Also my biggest problems are Torbs turrets. No matter if I get behind the enemy team when a turret is placed somewhere I completly fucked. Even if I peek out, it locks on me instantly and I have barely any health left.
>>
>>339472734
>bang
>chain
>bang
>ded
This applies for any close range characters.
>>
>>339472769
Torb Turrets directly counter flankers.
Aim better
>>
>>339472548

You must be playing McCrees that don't know how to E and Right click, or they push down the center lane with their team instead of flanking.

I mean I can beat McCrees on Junkrat if he's dumb enough to walk into a trap and I'm lobbing grenades from far enough away to not be in flashbang range.

But any time I encounter him when he's on defense. I get stunned, and instagibbed.
>>
>>339472692
No, he doesn't hard counter her.
She can always get the first shot unless Winston is a mind reader

If Winston takes one full charge to the face she can finish him off with her Automatic rifle.
>>
I'm calling it right now, Support sniper will be able to shoot allies to heal them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
Just got out of a game with an infuriating shitstain so I thought I'd share a story.

>Game is KOTH
>Get one Widowmaker on our team
>Roll my eyes and count ourselves down a player (KOTH *and* the map are offense-style)
>Rest of our team is comprised of useful offenders, tanks, and a Mercy (I was McCree)
>But of all people, it had to be the fuckboi Widowmaker with a mic
>We roll out of spawn and he opens by sighing and saying "I wonder how many of you will get on the point"
>They end up capping the point and he says "Yep, figures"
>Commentary goes on like this for a little bit
>"I almost had him, and no one moved in to take it" (typical Widowmaker that can't hit shit wow surprise)
>"Am I playing with a bunch of middleschoolers or something?"
>Open up my mic and say "You're the one playing Widowmaker when we're on the offense, buddy."
>"Mhm. I am."
>He says nothing else the entire game
>We lose the round
>He switches to Soldier 76 next round

What a shitter. To top it off, at the results screen, I had the gold medal for both eliminations AND objective kills on my team which tells me the rest of us were pushing while he did jack shit. For all of his crying he didn't even show up on the card screen, the Mercy and I did. If I disliked Widowmakers before, for being bad, that guy all but confirmed to me what attention-seeking kill-obsessed scrubs they are.
>>
TF2 Sniper
>Can kill some of the classes with a single uncharged headshot
>Has to charge up for any class above 150 HP.
>If any class is buffed by a medic, uncharged headshots no longer kill in one hit
>Very powerful pick class, but balanced by charge mechanic and bolt-action firerate along with overheals and aimpunch and little defense up close.

BUT WHAT IF WE MADE HIM A HOT CHICK WITH AWESOME MOBILITY AND A SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLE THAT TAKES A SECOND TO FULLY CHARGE AND KILL SOME CLASSES OUTRIGHT WITH A BODYSHOT? ALSO, CHECK OUT THIS MINE AND HOW THE RIFLE TURNS INTO A SUPER POWERFUL AUTOMATIC RIFLE. DON'T EVEN NEED TO SWITCH WEAPONS. ALSO, LET'S GIVE THIS HITSCAN DEMONESS WALLHACKS FOR THE WHOLE TEAM, SHUTTING DOWN ANY FLANK IN THIS CHOKEPOINT HEAVY GAME.

EPIC.
>>
>>339472007
>"It's easy to counter him!"
>"Just give up and never fight him!"
>>
>>339472769
Don't blink in, save it for escaping and dodging. Learn the flanks, and time your pushes with the tank so that their damage dealing force is focused on the rest of the team. Your main targets are the squishy healers and snipers. Use your E sparingly, you never know when you might need it. Both abilities are a must for properly using your ult.
>>
>>339472692
People keep saying this, but even 1v1, 1 fully charged shot + rapid fire is enough to shred winston before he can bring her down. I still love winston and he can definitely get the drop on an unsuspected widow but I wouldn't say he's a direct counter to her
>>
>>339472842
Bubble on widow allows monkey to fight without getting hurt by her. She has to fuck off.

Also, consider friendly wallhacks, considering there should almost always be 1 widow on the team
>>
Anyone else finding roadhog's shotgun to be doing no damage at times?

His right click sometimes does nothing against weak champions even though it is hitting.
>>
I don't understand all the whine about Bastion, I expected him to be super strong since people cry about him all day, but he is so easy to counter when hes immobile, and literally useless in assault mode.

>>339471138
This. I suck at aiming but even when I miss someone or even damage them, people keep pushing their luck and keep peeking out of cover, giving me easy kills.
>>
>>339473064
Right click has to travel a certain distance to explode into shrapnel and so good damage
>>
>>339472842
Anon, stop trying to defend your waifu. Characters announce that there's a sniper to the rest of the team, so there's no 'mind reading' involved. And this alleged 'guaranteed' first shot is deeply reliant on the skill of both players, and the conditions of the game at hand.
For example, it's very common for a healer to stick by a tank, while it's very uncommon for a healer to pocket a sniper, unless it's a mercy with nothing better to do.
>>
>>339473087
On defense, a Bastion hiding in a corner behind a Reinhardt shield can be disgustingly hard to kill. 2300HP turret that kills anyone within its line of sight in about a second.
>>
>>339473001

The fact is that it doesn't matter if Winston hard counters her if she can get 3 kills every time before the ape gets her.

This is what people don't or refuse to understand.
>>
>>339473118
that's the thing though I am letting it travel, just in a game, I let it travel to where it exploded then scattered yet no damage
>>
File: dog.gif (2 MB, 260x324) Image search: [Google]
dog.gif
2 MB, 260x324
>>339466807
Make McCree not have fan the hammer or the stun nade, or make the stun nade work with direct hit only
Make Widowmaker have a longer charge to get 100% damage
I don't know what to do to Lucio without just crippling him to complete shit
Bastion is fine, only bad teams get shit on by them, but make him get affected by CC in turret form if anything.
If anyone cares, don't let Mei/Reaper be able to hold points while using their invincible powers.
Everyone else is fine
>>
>>339472878
It's fuckers like this one that make me ashamed to play widowmaker. Offensive widowmaker is possible, but you've gotta be SUPER aggressive and able to headshot on a regular basis at any range.

If you're not forcing the other team to counterpick YOU because the last three waves their healer died before they even got in combat, you're probably wasting a slot being widow. Widow shouldn't be doing well on objective kills because she should be locking the other team down before they get anywhere near the objective.
>>
>>339472734
That's a skill matchup. Both have shotguns. Reaper has lower heatlh, but can escape quite quickly with his shift.

How I'd deal with the other in both situations:

Reaper vs. Roadhog:

Try flanking. If he spots you try ambushing him. Fighting a Roadhog head on is suicide. Of course we are using two players of "equal" skill in this scenario Try to catch him off guard, once you hit the first close-range crit you can quickly connect a second one. If he tries to heal that's two free hits for you and he'll go down after that. If he hooks you: Fight or Flight. If he's already injured hit that pig. If you are unsure just shift out. If you ult nearby him, make sure he has his hook not ready, otherwise your ult meets a quick end.

Roadhog vs. Reaper

Hook time = fun time. Either look out for him to have used his shift already, or bait it out by hooking him. If you time it right he won't be able to shift out in time. Hook and shoot straight away. With practice you'll be able to hit more consistently. Other than that you counter his ult completely, cause CC interrupts his ult.
>>
>>339473229
No idea what to tell you anon
>>
>>339472674
I agree. My only issue with it is that there isn't a global tell. So if they are sniping from super far, which they usually do, you won't know they have it until at least 1 person gets killed immediately for peeking.
>>
File: 1416777208449.png (30 KB, 349x308) Image search: [Google]
1416777208449.png
30 KB, 349x308
noob here

this is my first bnet game, does the messaging system not have an overlay? im probably just missing something in the settings
>>
>>339473001
>jump
>knock off perch
>jump back
You don't need to kill to counter.
>>
>>339473221
Im not claiming she's balanced. I'm just saying that if there's a widow on the other team, so your team a favor and bounce on that bitch with the monkey, then camp her
>>
File: ChrisSad.jpg (21 KB, 237x235) Image search: [Google]
ChrisSad.jpg
21 KB, 237x235
>>339473239
The only thing I can think of with Lucio is make it have a 5-8 second cooldown when he switches modes.
>>
>>339469656
I don't have a problem with anyone of them.
Just the dwaf and his auto lock machines I fucking hate them.
>>
>>339472942
TF2 Sniper isn't really balanced.
Sure Spy can counter him, but he's clearly in another league at the highest level.

>>339473026
> there should almost always be 1 widow on the team
Sounds like you admit her being OP.

If he pops the bubble when he lands next to her, she may not be able to do a lot and has to fuck off temporarily but if the Widow is a boombox mlg pro like that Korean in the video the Winston is already severely crippled from being hit mid air and it takes over 3 seconds of non-stop hits to kill a Widowmaker.

>>339473137
I'm talking about when the Widow is playing optimally, like that Korean in a video already posted.

And Mercy's have a lot of mobility, there's a high chance Winston will be interrupted because he has to kill a Mercy.
Besides an optimal Widow has already killed the other squishy damage dealers so Winston is going to get focuses.

Snipers should be removed from games.
Because once the game is getting a slight amount of those extremely skilled mlg headshot pros Snipers become absolutely spiteful to deal with.
>>
>>339471247

More recoil. Can't one hit to body. Done.
>>
>>339472769
Tracer's pistols suffer huge damage fall-off pretty quickly, so make sure you're damn close to them before you start unloading.

Also try for headshots.
>>
>>339473280
I'd agree on that point. It really needs a global call.
>>339473329
Read my conts.
>>
File: 1463858577982.gif (491 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1463858577982.gif
491 KB, 500x370
>tfw kicking fucking ass as Zenyatta

I can't even play anything else right now, he's so fucking fun and effective.
>>
>>339473371
I readily admit widow is op anon

And Winston is a hard counter
>>
>>339473242
I don't mean to shit on ALL Widowmakers with my prejudice but my preconceptions about the good majority of them combined with that guy's DSP syndrome triggered me hardcore.

If you're Widowmaker and you pick off enemy heroes, destroy turrets, and open pathways efficiently, then good on you. Keep up the excellent work because we sure need more Widowmakers of the type.
>>
>>339473087
Bastion does incredible damage for a defense class, with next to no effort involved. Junkrat and Mei can be just as devestating, but they have to work a lot harder. If they lowered bastion's sentry mode damage to make him more of a cover fire character than a mowing machine, there wouldn't be any complaints.
>>
File: gnmrkbm.png (9 KB, 417x57) Image search: [Google]
gnmrkbm.png
9 KB, 417x57
>>339472268
>>339472007
mcreee is nowhere near fine
he should keep his burst though and lose his long range because the game would be dumb as fuck without a decent close range character and you'd see everyone just tank stacking and way more reaper players, tracer also gets way stronger if mcreee is worse in close
>>
>>339470796
>Let my roommate try overwatch
>He plugs his xbox controller into my PC
>Getting shit on as reaper
>Missing point blank shots on roadhogs and Dvas
>Force him to try the mouse
>He starts to get into it
>Go up with another friend to bonfire
>Come back down a few hours later
>Roommate has his hood on, 12 empty beers around him, and is wearing my headphones yelling into the screen "DIE YOU FUCKING TRACER BITCHES"
>Proceed to watch him go 38 and 3 attacking on hollywood
>Headshotting tracers out of their teleports
>Outplaying Reinharts
>Jumping off of buildings and shooting straight down at people's heads, then dropping ult right after to finish anyone around him off
>Wraith forms out of ult back to health, just to sneak back around and punish those who think he ran away

I'm so proud
>>
File: kermitwriter.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
kermitwriter.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>Lucio
Nerf the amount in which he heals others and perhaps completely remove his self-heal or at least dampen it. Also all Lucio fags ever do is stall the overtime or point single handedly by wall skating in circles and being generally hard to kill so maybe remove that.

>McCree
Nerf the flashbang so it has less radius, maybe even having to be a direct hit, then un-nerf his left click so that it is actually usable. Fan the hammer sucks against small characters without flashbang so he needs something to compensate.

>Widowmaker
I can't think of any game with easier sniping than this one and the bitch is annoying as a result. Make her fire rate slower and make her charge rate slower as well. Further increase grappling hook cooldown and reduce the damage that poison mines do because 75 damage is ridiculous and just leaves you vulnerable to a body shot if you're an offense or support class

>Zenyatta
Give him more health and the ability to throw out multiple orbs of harmony, however nerf orb of discord because as stands if the orb is ever on you there is basically a necessity to put yourself in timeout otherwise you'll die to something. Every game has a Zenyatta in it now purely because of this.

>Symmetra
Skill-less class and annoying as fuck but I don't know what to do about her.

>Mei
Competitive Overwatch is irrelevant and she is only picked little because currently McCree and Tracer are common picks in it. Beyond that Mei is by far one of the best defense classes and needs some minor tweaking, such as slower reload speed, less ammo, and slightly slower freezing.

>Tracer
If you're going to nerf McCree, you have to nerf Tracer. Flashbang and fan the hammer is currently one of the few things that can reliably kill her, and she is virtually unkillable towards most classes and actions.

>Hanzo
Just fix his hitboxes.
>>
>>339473438
A mild counter, not a hard.

A hard would mean she has near zero chance under optimal play from both.
But she doesn't have a near zero chance, she has a very good chance and one headshot already cripples him to be picked off easily.
>>
problem with torbjörn is that his turret locks on too fast and has too long range.
if you compare only the torbjörn turret to the engineer sentry, the engi gets outclassed bigtime by torbjörn due to his reach
>>
File: Main.png (378 KB, 720x599) Image search: [Google]
Main.png
378 KB, 720x599
>>339470365

There is literally nothing wrong with maining D.Va
>>
File: 1464653769967.jpg (73 KB, 1434x121) Image search: [Google]
1464653769967.jpg
73 KB, 1434x121
We here at Blizzard have created a throwback to shooters of old with a teambased FPS balanced on the idea of counter-picking and changing your hero choice to keep things interesting.
>>
>>339470823
I got loads of people in beta but in the full game it took me ages to get just one kill with it. Yesterday I got 5 and a nice new spray for it, launch it anon
>>
>>339473371
except every successful pro tf2 team just had their sniper banned for aimbotting so it's safe to say that the skill required to make him viable isn't realistic even for the top level of play
>>
FUCK THAT RETARDED OVERTIME SHIT HOLY FUCK
>>
>Lethal as shit Sniper in TF2
>Can barely click heads in Overwatch

I don't get it.
>>
>>339473568
>Maining

True cancer.
>>
File: 834563457.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
834563457.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>339473416
I hope they don't buff him. It's more fun this way.
>>
>>339473609

I had a 28 minute game of Gibraltar due to overtime. Granted it was in arcade mode but it was intense.
>>
At first I thought Bastion was really brainless when I played him for the first time, and then I tried out McCree.

>getting accolades for "I can't hit a moving target" kills at the end of a round
>>
>>339473639
>18 orb of discord assists

FTFY
>>
>>339473621
Why click heads when you can drop most classes in two quick body shots?
>>
>>339473484
>cooldown on fan
>dodge doesn't reload
>longer reload animation
McCree shouldn't be rewarded for not killing with fan. Dodge should be his 'fuck I missed' mobility skill.
>>
>>339473524
Man, assume thalat there's an equally skilled Winston coming in to that mlg widow. I bet he bubbles at the peak of t the jump to block the mid-air headshot, lands on her directly and proceeds to zap that bitch hard. She hooks to her team, he bounces in, rages and knocks everyone every fucking direction
>>
>>339473584
>implying that the gay ass "professional" league is an indicator for the meta.
I got triggered by that shit, all of those LCS and whatnot niggers deserve to burn in hell.

>>339473516
I usually stick with KB+M aswell, but sometimes I just enjoy the smooth movement of a gamepad.
>>
>>339473371
Spy doesn't counter Sniper.

A good Sniper is always playing along their team while getting overheals, and good luck killing him if there's a sentry nearby. This means you need to headshot him 2 times in a row with the Ambassador which is no easy task.

For a Spy the razorback is bullshit broken.
>>
Make it so Lucio doesnt heal himself just like the other healers. Now hes fixed
>>
>>339473621
stop trying to aim at their hitboxes and just aim at them
>>
>>339473623
I main lucio, come at me faggot
>>
>>339471176
Is this bait? Mccree is the most powerful character in the game besides lucio for his normal cooldowns, except his ult that is mediocre.
>>
>>339473707
Not that anon but Zen's orbs are pinpoint accurate and nobody ever expects them. They do decent damage as well.
>>
>>339473568

>maining
>in Overwatch

I want this meme to end.
>>
>>339473568
How is D.Va strategic?

What does he mean by "push tactically"? What does that even?

What is happening?
>>
>>339473239
Making McCree's fan incredibly inaccurate would also work, so that he'd have to rely on m1 headshots or force him to roll to get enough rounds in something at anything but point blank.

Widowmaker...is really hard. I think that less damage on shots under 100% should be heavily nerfed, so that 99% might be 45 damage, but 100% would still be 150.

Lucio's aura needs tuned down. 12/hp a sec passive down to like 10 or 8/sec, bump up the cooldown on the activated ability to make it less of a "Spam it on cooldown" and more of a tactical decision like his ult.

Bringing bastion down to 250 hp (keeping the armor)
...or giving him a "head" in turret form that can be hit from the front
...or limiting his FoV
...or decreasing his turret form accuracy and increasing damage falloff to put him on par with torb turret effective range.

Any of those would make him much easier to counter without sacrificing his ability to utterly punish disorganized attackers and counter rhein's shield.
>>
>>339468801
>lucio isnt op, he is just one of the two healers, and both get picked reliably all the time
Zenyatta is a healer, and lucio is OP.

But I agree that the game needs more healers, since it's recommended to have 2 on your team and right now zen isn't great.
>>
What's the best healer and why is it Lucio?

>Dat AoE healing.
>Dat speed boost.
>Dat wall ride + speed boost combo
>Dat enemy ult-nullifying ultimate that is perfect for pushing and achieving a win at the last minute
>That perfect gun
>That knockback and delicious amounts of environmental kills
>>
>>339473760
>it doesn't count because I say so
>they're garbage because I say so
Post win% anon
>>
>>339473823
They wreck squishies on headshot. If you aim at head height and spam, you're basically a mid-range sniper.
>>
>>339473584
>The team with more McCrees is losing.
So it's confirmed, /v/ was wrong about McCree.
>>
>play genji
>get stunned and fanned once by mccree
>spend rest of game baiting the flashbang and reflecting it every time, disregard objective only kill mccree
Genji is FUN
>>
>>339473289
The messaging system uses the in-game chat and works just like it does in most other shooters
>>
>>339473852

I guess it means that she can kill turrets and clear out choke points as well as snipers.

You need to have a good eye and reflexes to remain effective and not a burden, mainly because her damage is complete and utter shit.
>>
>>339473969
Gale force didn't believe in the power of widow wallhacks.
>>
>>339473969
The team on the right is a bunch of nobodies, I know Harbleu from TF2 and he was shit then and is shit now.
>>
>on attack
>be Lucio
>Rest of the team is offense/snipers
>our widow sucks dick
>their widow and Hanzo are wrecking us
>ask someone to go Winston or D.Va to deal with enemy snipers
>no one does
>fine, looks like I have to do everything
>banana slamma their asses continually taking them out of the game
>get payload to 0.24 meters from final point
>lose in overtime
>teammates bitch that I switched out of healer

I fucking hate people
>>
>>339470137
I saw a junkrat do that same "well played" potg shit once
Using the wheel of course, how else
>>
File: muh forced 50%.jpg (3 KB, 75x64) Image search: [Google]
muh forced 50%.jpg
3 KB, 75x64
>>339473886
>>
>>339466807
>We Attack on Dorado
>Another guy has picked Reinhardt
>I pick him anyway
>next two guys pick Reinhardt
>Oh my god could this be...?
>All of a sudden it was 5 Reinhardts and one Bastion
>Bastion Sentries on payload
>Reinhardts all over him protecting him 360°

It was the most glorious game I've ever had. We won in roughly a Minute.

We lost horribly as all Mei in defense though.
>>
>Bastion
He's only a pain if people don't know to flank him while he's distracted. If they nerf him, only thing they should do is either increase his reload time, or the time it takes him to change forms.
>>
>Urge to buy 50 loot boxes

FUCK
>>
>>339473986

you cant reflect it dumbass, it has blast radius. only direct hits reflect
>>
File: 1423595122898.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423595122898.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>339473986

>this guy is doing this while the rest of the team is actually trying to capture the point
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (101 KB, 1661x86) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
101 KB, 1661x86
>>339474113
in game, anon
Anyone can screen a website of some random and run w/ it.

here's mine from 2 days ago
>>
>>339474120
>Join a round
>3 tracers
>Fuck it
>4 tracers
>2 other people join and pick tracer
>We get bodied
>Next round
>Pick genji
>Everyone on my team picks genji too
>We win in mere minutes
>Enemy team comments "respect genji squad"
:)
>>
>>339473986
yeah, I bet it was fun for your team as well
>>
>>339470849
>being glad she's frozen in there and you're out here
>>
>>339474147
> buying loot boxes

neck urself
>>
>>339474231
I know it sounds retarded but I just love those matches where a joke ends up being surprisingly efficient.
>>
>>339474246
sup poorfag
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.