[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a man /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
What is a man /v/?
>>
>>339452172
Dracula was just mad because Man kept kicking his ass.
>>
>yfw Dracula was right
>>
>>339452172
A cesspit of hatred and lies.
>>
>>339452172
A wretched hive of scum and villainy.
>>
Why the fuck did he say this?
>>
>>339452484
He actually had a point.

Richter: You're a dick to humans!
Dracula: The humans caled me here.
Richter: B-but you steal their freedom!
Dracula: Freedom is always sacrificed to faith, and that applies to you as well.
Richter: B-but you're evil!
>>
Hydro Storm
>>
>>339453134
The first point doesn't hold up if he kills humans that did not summon him there
The second point is retarded in a universe where god is proven to exist
>>
How do I beat the first boss, Dracula? I know old games are hard but shit, I one shot Ludwig in Old hunters...
>>
>>339454218
Hit him when he opened his cape, your whip can disrupt the fireballs. If he does the black orb shit jump over the first and dodge the second
>second form
Holy water item crash
>>
>>339452172
>What is a man
Let me know when you find one on this board
>>
To be honest, Dracula is kind of justified on his hate towards humanity, he felt betrayed by God because he didn't protect Dracula's loved one while he was out there working his ass off in the name of God, then his 2nd love got killed by humans because they thought she was into witchcraft, if I were Dracula I'd be fucking pissed at humanity and at religion.
>>
He literally answers your question in the .jpg you posted.

Dumbshit.
>>
>>339455484
>trusting Dracula
>>
>>339452249
why
>>
>>339452172
A faggot.
>>
File: jamaican localizations.jpg (217 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
jamaican localizations.jpg
217 KB, 800x609
>>339452172
>>
>>339453134
That's horseshit. Murder is still a bad thing no matter how Dracula tries to dress it up. Don't try to wash it off with "b-b-but muh humans called me"
>>
>>339458646
This always kills me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.