[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel when you see this title screen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: oot title.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oot title.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
How do you feel when you see this title screen?
>>
comfy
>>
Nostalgic, i remember my childhood and my mom.
>>
File: 1464339184953.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464339184953.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
Like I can just... let go.
>>
>that smooth piano music
>that early dawn lighting
Wish more video games had this level of dignity.
>>
i want to mash start as fast as i can so i can just play the game
>>
File: 1414367776892.jpg (843 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1414367776892.jpg
843 KB, 1920x1080
>>339448134
yes
>>
>>339448085
Apathetic
>>
>>339448085
Sleepy.
>>
HUAAAAAAAA

TSUUUUUUUUT

TTTYEAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
A need to play Majora's Mask instead
>>
Amazingly good tbqh with you familia
>>
sad
I want to be able to go back in time, too.
>>
>>339448085
I think about better times. Back when I still enjoyed videogames.
>>
That sense of adventure I used to get as a kid.
>>
>>339448085
I can see "PRESS START" glowing and dimming even though it's a still image and hear the music in my mind.
>>
>>339448085
I still need to beat this game on the 3ds. Great game but its overrated as fuck.
>>
File: pope.png (832 KB, 1919x917) Image search: [Google]
pope.png
832 KB, 1919x917
>>339448747

>overrated

even if it's true, its all a matter of perspective.

it was fucking revolutionary back in the day, mostly because of the amount of original ideas that were in it.

i might be wrong but i think nintendo will always wear the crown of innovation, they did so much back in the day with the first 3D adventure and platform games.

OOT is kinda clunky to play now compared to games like bloodborne, but it was incredible back in the day. I played it when i was like 20 and it blew my mind. It still is a fantastic game, but for different reasons, mainly the music in my opinion.
>>
I feel like I'm WAITING!
>>
>>339448085
Nostalgic as fuck. OoT was the first Zelda game I beat, even though ALttP was the first one I actually played.
>>
>>339448085

You can say whatever you want about the game but that's a fantastic opening.

The emotion it sets off is top notch, the open field, the music, the lighting.
>>
File: ゼルダの伝説 最新作.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ゼルダの伝説 最新作.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I hope they can emulate that feeling with the Zelda U title screen.
>>
>>339448085
Nostalgic, sad, calm, and all these other mixed feels.... I was sad today and thought of the music that plays during this opening bit riding across the feild. It's my go to when I'm hurting.
>>
>>339448085
bored with a hint of nostalgia
>>
>>339449274
I hear ya but even back then I felt like it was. When i was younger I actually benched this game for smash,castlevania,mario party,perfect dark,diddy kong racing,fzero x and mischief makers (admittedly I came back to emulate that one). I appreciate OoT for allowing me to get easy borrows from friends from other games I found interesting at the time. I don't see whats so innovative about it but this is maybe the younger speaking. The game was a little dull and I had no reason to care for the story, Exploring was fun however and the environments and dungeons were nice.
>>
File: why.jpg (173 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
173 KB, 500x375
>>339450886

>The pacing of the game is excellent. The first area is comfy as fuck and its full of secrets to find, people to talk to, areas to learn the controls and explore stuff in first person.
>First level is also great, vertical shortcutting right at the beginning, couple of useful items. (the slingshot introduces first person mode in a 3D action rpg). Etc.

I could go on but whatever. The whole game is crafted with a lot of care. As if the devs were actually preocupied on bringing an ideal experience to the player. It feels more vivid than skyrim, and even if the characters are kinda cartoony, it has a certain decency to it.

Nostalgia speaking, i will never forget the feeling of running across Hyrule Field with that music on, after you beat Gohma for the first time, having now a 4th heart you feel stronger and ready for more adventures. Damn.
>>
>>339448085
Feels good every time I see it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.