[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here remember how fucking stupid Gamergate was? Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: gglogo.jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
gglogo.jpg
15 KB, 600x300
Does anyone here remember how fucking stupid Gamergate was? Shit ended up in the jokebin of 4chan history right next to project chanology. I still see them on twitter every now and then. "I c-c-called a game journalist a faggot, and he blocked me. I win...btfo...please stop giving women jobs in the industry ;_____;"

What a fucking joke. I've never been more ashamed to partake in this hobby. I remember 2010 /v/ was strictly against even USING the term "gamer" it was seen as childish and pointless, a blatant corporate brand to sell to normalfags, and then suddenly it became an identity because some ugly bitch on the internet said that maybe ditching the corporate labels was a good idea?
>>
>>339444896
friendly reminder to report and sage GG threads
>>
I agree. I wish I'd saved some screencaps from back before it got banned here. I remember one post where a guy was ranting and raving about how he was literally like the founding fathers of America and "when those journalist faggots are flipping burgers and considering suicide, they'll know they stood against gamers...and lost" and I laughed for twenty minutes straight.
>>
I know, honesty should be wholly removed from the world.

Sage for shitty forced drama thread.
>>
>>339444896
It is so bad it is like bronies that it is best to not even mention the topic.
Some of them are still butthurt
>>
Uh, anon. Feminists are actually and literally a problem. They are infiltrating the industry and pushing SJW bullshit everywhere. Look at Dragon Age Inquisition.
>>
>>339445142

>mediocre rpg has a gay person in it
>help help help the feminists are inside the city gates!

Do you know what being a delusional faggot is?
>>
>>339445235

Fuck off, you SJW shill. Who is this? Quinn? Maybe it's cuckthony burch again. You're so fucking pathetic, watching your wife get fucked by niggers with AIDs. You fucking disgust me.
>>
lmao you set your thread to autosage itself you moron lmao what an idiot
>>
I hate that gobblegooble spammed so many threads here. They wanted to protect their games from the evils of diversity (because only white men are allowed, right?)

Thankfully gagagoogoo was rightfully expunged for excess spam.
>>
>>339445039

Gamergate was literally and factually never about honesty. It was a /v/-wide spergout because Anita shitkeesian threads got banned because they were literally just shitting up the board, so the anti-woman rhetoric reached a boiling and boom.
>>
I liked the idea when it was about creating better games journalism. Somehow it just seemed to expand infinitely to the point of just being angry misogynistic virgins from /pol/ having a screaming match with delusional schizophrenic tumblr users.

What a shitshow.
>>
>>339444896

Is this what's being circulated in the journalist pastebin now? Don't you have some developer dick to suck?
>>
>>339445407
>misusing words
>presenting personal opinion as empirical evidence
Lurk more before making threads, newfriend.
>>
>>339445323

>you're delusional
>YOU ARE SPECIFICALLY THIS ONE PERSON IT HAS TO BE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

okay chum
>>
>>339445598

back to KiA ya go.
>>
File: 1403562436653.jpg (105 KB, 400x801) Image search: [Google]
1403562436653.jpg
105 KB, 400x801
>>339445496
>thinkiing you can bump an autosage thread
lmao moron lmao
>>
File: mApVk3v.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
mApVk3v.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
>>
>>339445025
GG autism is the biggest archive.moe loss for sure
>>
Anything to do with social media is cancerous.

Not to mention most niGGers were redditors, same with 8GAG.

>>339446068
Post related, http://imgur.com/mApVk3v, imgur is basically reddit, the image host.
>>
>>339446290
>imgur is basically reddit, the image host.
Well it was created to host images posted to reddit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.