[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the TF2 playerbase so fucking insufferable? The last match
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: meme.png (188 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
188 KB, 1366x768
Why is the TF2 playerbase so fucking insufferable? The last match I played was literally nothing but lenny faces being spammed in chat for 10 minutes straight.

I asked them what their obsession with such a dead, old meme was and they said that I had no room to talk because my Sniper looked "edgy" and then they spammed "E D G Y" in the chat for another couple minutes.

The previous server thought that I was doing a McCree cosplay or something and spammed "IT'S HIGH NOON" over and over for a couple of rounds before I left.

What the fuck happened to this community?
>>
Team Fortress 2 is also free to uninstall!
>>
>The Original
>Hat with No name on Sniper
>Wearing the spellbook
Fuck off tf2 you f2p.
You bought those hats/miscs in the store.
>>
>>339440532
>sperging out over cosmetics

This is exactly the level of autism I'm talking about. This nigger can't even name weapons correctly.
>>
>>339440532
You can say that about any unique quality technically.
>>
>>339441194
Fuck, I mean the classic, same difference.
Also
>sperging out over cosmetics
No, I don't care about your cosmetics, but your choice of cosmetics tells me that you are a hardcore f2p.
>>
>>339441375
No, you can't. The hat with no name, serves no purpouse on any other's head exept from the Soldier.
>>
>>339441474
Why? There's nothing intrinsically more cowboy-themed about the Soldier than any other class.
>>
>>339440532
>you bought those hats/miscs in the store
>you f2p

???
>>
>>339441474
You wouldn't tell the difference between one you got from a crate and one you actually bought since you can trade and craft hats that you bought directly from the in-game store.
>>
>>339442592
If you would play tf2 since before 2011, you would know that buying hats/miscs in the store would be looked down upon. Getting class in the game requires either Unboxing, Trading, Drop or craft a hat.
>>
>>339442612
I assumed he bought it directly from the store, considering his loadout, looks very wannabe p2p'ish.
>>
>>339442905
What does a non-f2p Sniper look like?

Please, please, please don't post an all stock with no cosmetics meme response.
>>
>>339440179
Free to play and hats brought all the children and pony fuckers, both of whom are obsessed with memes and not playing the objective
>>
>>339443037
Look man, if you played tf2 before 2011, you wouldn've understood what I was talking about.
It's very easy to judge weither a person is a f2p based on their loadout and selection of both weapons and cosmetics combined.
>>
>>339443173
There is nothing wrong with the bronies.
There is however a problem with mindless children and f2p's who play like they've never seen a computer before.
>>
>>339440179
How do you manage to go to bad servers when i play in good ones every day?
>>
>>339440179
>Why is the TF2 playerbase so fucking insufferable?
You're saying this while being one of those faggots who plays dress up in TF2? lol
>>
>>339440179
DENTAL PLAN
>>
>>339443818
But anon a f2p player is just someone who hasn't spent money on the game or in the store. If they have either directly or indirectly via trading keys then they're no longer f2p.

It doesn't have anything to do with their fashion choices, which nowadays just usually results in mostly just random shit thrown together anyway.
>>
>>339444046
>H-heh guys , you all look ridiculous with those cosmetics
t. f2p
>>
>>339444353
>If they have either directly or indirectly via trading keys then they're no longer f2p.
By the game's standard, sure, you're p2p.
But in reality, you really are a f2p. If you didn't pay for the game when it costed money, you're a f2p, nomatter how much you spend on the game.
>>
>>339444362
Been playing since 2008 friend, I just realise dress up in a first person shooter is fundamentally pointless. I'm surprised OP even had anybody commenting on his loadout, virtually nobody gives a shit about loadouts other than their own.
>>
>>339444912
At this point, it is basically a proof of being p2p.
But, clean hats has compleetly lost its meaning now that the store sells them clean, what a fucking retarded update Valve, you're all fucking idiots. Making the store sell clean miscs ruined the entire economy.
>>
File: 1447879575188.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447879575188.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1200
>>339445152
You're joking, right? Who honestly gives a fuck about any of that, just capture the point shithead.
>>
>>339445152
>why aren't Valve more attentive to working on the thing that ruined the game?

Y'know there are more important things that they've been ignoring for literally years now right?

>weapon balance
>optimization
>shitty viewmodels for some weapons
>reskins having fucked up throwing arcs
>releasing the offical competitive mode

to name a few
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.