[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stealth games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: corvoattano.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
corvoattano.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Just finished pic related including dlc, enjoyed it a lot except for the endings which felt pretty rushed. The whole outsider narrating it with still scenes instead of wrapping it up nicely was a huge let down.

Any stealth games that are a must play?
>>
Thief 1 and 2
>>
File: CcA6d9ZUYAQBfo4.jpg (65 KB, 1200x688) Image search: [Google]
CcA6d9ZUYAQBfo4.jpg
65 KB, 1200x688
DEADBOLT is amazing in my opinion. It's like Hotline Miami had a kid with Gunpoint and they replaced mobsters with the undead and wire puzzles with vents and plumbing to travel through. I highly recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtwjECfMFlo
>>
>>339438103
MGS3 and Ground Zeros.
>>
>>339438919

This looks a lot like risk of rain
>>
>>339438103
I liked The Outsider, giving powers to people and expecting the worst from them. Sometimes he's right sometimes you walk an unexpected path. Him narrating it is a better ending than no ending just credits as some games do.

>>339438165
Notice you left out 3, Deadly Shadows is just as good as the first two.
>>
>>339439362
That's because it's made by the same developer. Hopoo Games. It came out a couple months ago.
>>
>>339438103
Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory is probably the best in the series, but I'd argue they are all good enough to be worth playing.
>>
>>339438103
Riddick, Alien isolation, and Saboteur. The last one isn't true stealth, but can be played that way for large parts.
>>
>>339438103
death to spies
>>
>>339439758
>Deadly Shadows is just as good as the first two

It's a fun game, but Thief 1 and 2 are miles ahead of it in terms of story, level design, sound design, and gameplay.
>>
>>339438103
pacifist or chaos route?
>>
>>339438919
This man shills his channel instead of paying for advertising.
>>
>>339438103
Please don't tell me you played the stealth route in Dishonored

You poor bastard
>>
Styx
>>
>>339439758
>Notice you left out 3, Deadly Shadows is just as good as the first two.
False.
>>
>>339439020
He asked for stealth

Not tranquilizer gun simulators
>>
>>339438165
Stop being an old fag and recommending games that are shit in today's age.
>>
>>339442469
What? Dishonored is both fun as non-lethal ghost and as a magic mass murderer, that's a big appeal of the game.
>>
>>339438919
Fuck no. Gunpoint is better then this Deadbolt shit. Deadbolt is barely even a stealth game. The only reason why you should play this is if you dont have Gunpoint and got this game for free
>>
>>339441973
>>339442548
I too played the originals religiously, but DS did not disappoint. There is a certain degree of nostalgia that makes the first two seem so much better, but unfairly so. I won't argue that among the trilogy, Thi4f doesn't count, the first two are the better games, but the third is a worthy successor that is at the very least on par.

The third is also not as dated and more approachable to someone who isn't familiar with older games.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.