[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do mobas require skill or is it mindless clicking? Also, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: whathappened.jpg (134 KB, 1053x665) Image search: [Google]
whathappened.jpg
134 KB, 1053x665
Do mobas require skill or is it mindless clicking?
Also, why is DotA the far superior moba?
>>
>>339433892
They require only patience

This is why I stopped playing them
>>
>>339433892
>asserting that Dota is the best moba.
>literally zero posts in thread

I think it's time to admit you were wrong.

>sage goes in all fields.
>>
games like dota require little mechanical skill and are mostly a memorization game, so literally grade-school in terms of difficulty, sort of like reading all about something but never actually executing the skill in real life, that's dota
>>
99% of dota is memorizing and practice. practicing last hitting on each hero. practicing jungling, pulling, warding, whatever. but in terms of real skill? not really. you dont have to be precise with most heroes. you dont have to micro with most heroes. theres only a few that have some form of technical challenge, like meepo, but even they're low on the list since you're barely micromanaging anything compared to an rts. dota and all mobas are basically baby games compared to rts, but they're a lot easier to pick up and are a built in spectator sport.
>>
>>339434051
lol it's been a minute since op post and yours retard
>>
>>339434051
Dota is the best moba. Thanks for your support friend.
>>
>>339433892
all assfaggots are shit
>>
There's nothing mechanically difficult with dota, most of it is a knowledge thing of knowing the ins and outs of every hero.
What's difficult is predicting enemy reactions and split-second decision making
>>
>>339435869
Then how are people so bad at them then? What you're saying is that a baisc guide video and bam, you're 6k mmr. But that's not the case
>>
>>339433892
Of course dota is the best moba. LoL is 100% p2w trash and HotS is garbage. I honestly don't know how riot managed to get so many people playing that terrible game
>>
>>339433892
Dota would be a much better game if shitskins and third worlders didn't play it

Also it's addictive as fuck and bad for your mental health
>>
>>339433892
It's a good game, but one person can ruin an entire fucking match. Look at OP's pic, specifically Abaddon. Abaddon can NOT carry, but he's a fucking dimwit and refuses to listen so he builds stupid shit like Treads, Basher, and Moonshard. Vlad is a good support item though, but the other items could have been used to build a scepter or some shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.