[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our Generations Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is Overwatch the Star Wars of 2016?

Right now is kind of like the 70s. No one has any faith in government. We got involved in usless wars with no clear victory. We are in need of heros.

Now this great new epic tale of heroes comes out. Its a success and it brings our country together. Maybe Trump will get elected like Regan fid and make our country great again.
>>
>>339428492
Fuck you
>>
uh yeah sure whatever you say
>>
Except Star Wars has a story
>>
>>339428492
Play shitty game get shitty results
>>
>>339429085
Every match of Overwatch is its own unique story that you create with other players.
>>
now this is shitposting
>>
>>339429242
that was real deep bro.
when you uncover that hidden synergy its a gid time
>>
star wars was made for normal people to enjoy

overshill was made to trick console owners into being tryhards

people playing games however they want to is not profitable, and will not cause Blizzard to own esports
>>
File: 1447175769995.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1447175769995.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>339428492
>>
>>339428492
>OP tried to get his article published on Kotaku/Polygon for a quick buck
>They told him to fuck off
>posts a tldr version here
>>
How did you even come up with something as dumb as this?
>>
>>339428492
>Reagan making America great and not paving the path into it becoming a corporatocracy
>Trump not just the culmination of Reagan and the 80's hero worship of the wealthy, regardless of how they got that wealth.
>>
>>339430671
How was your first semester of college?
>>
>>339430569
Nah I'd rather make it a youtube video
>>
>>339428492
>Maybe Trump will get elected and make our country great again.
Anyone who runs for president anymore is a fucking joke.
>>
>>339428492
Blizzard will never make another movie ever again
>>
File: (you).jpg (52 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
52 KB, 612x380
>>339428492

It's a good premise OP, just a poor execution. Try it again with some different wording, a lewder pic and some clever buzzwords and you'll be absolutely swimming in (You)'s
>>
File: shiba aprehensive.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shiba aprehensive.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>339428492
If it actually did have an epic story that is amazingly written, maybe it could be the start of a similarly beloved franchise like Star Wars, but it won't because it's a multiplayer-focused game. That's all there is to it.

But I'm almost sure this is a troll post with Trump, so 7/10 for making me reply seriously.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.