[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought a PS4 over a year ago >still only have 2 games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461365771203.png (228 KB, 358x408) Image search: [Google]
1461365771203.png
228 KB, 358x408
>bought a PS4 over a year ago
>still only have 2 games
Is there a drought of games on this system or something? Even with the PS2 I had a dozen good games within a year.
>>
>>339425471
They give you 2 free games a month for 12 months if you pay them like 40 bucks. I mean, seems like a deal to me.
>>
Destiny is alright, but the Legendary Edition is mandatory to get if you don't want to be massively disappointed
>>
>>339425693
>They give you 2 free garbage games a month for 12 months if you pay them like 40 bucks.
ftfy
>>
Shouldn't throw your money around buying something that doesn't have at least 5 games you wanna play whenever you buy it. If you remotely look at game news you know generally what is coming out over the next year so did you see absolutely nothing on the horizon but those two games and though yes, this is gonna be a good use of my cash?
>>
LULUCO GAME BY PLATINUM WHEN
>>
File: 1442602227109.png (143 KB, 590x230) Image search: [Google]
1442602227109.png
143 KB, 590x230
>want to buy a Vita
>remember the SD card prices

why is company trying so hard to keep me from buying their consoles
>>
>>339425471
Why did you buy a console if you don't know what games there are? You are like one of those special children who buy top end videocards and then complain that they only play indie games and league of legends. Fuck off, Jesus.
>>
>>339425471
should have waited for some games before buying a console. So far there is no reason to own a console yet this gen and I say that as someone whose been an idort since NES

its not just sony its everyone. nintendo at least tried a little bit a few years back though
>>
Plenty of games. Perhaps you're too picky.
>>
b>uying a system when there isn't more than four good games for it already out.
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
File: 1419245976253.png (26 KB, 946x589) Image search: [Google]
1419245976253.png
26 KB, 946x589
It's alright if you like multiplat shit that would have been better on PC anyway, Bloodborne and Naughty Dog prancing around their Uncharted 1 engine for five current PS4 games, 80% of which are also multiplat.

Aside from that, yeah, the thing is worthless as fuck at the moment. And the only things in the future are what, KH3, FFXV, that TPS by the Killzone devs and the Last Guardian? Pretty sure I'll just sell mine after Persona 5.
>>
There is a fair amount of good games on PS4. The problem is that if you have a gaming PC you can play most of them on that, and a large chunk of them are also just upgraded versions of PS3 games/the same games with slightly higher resolution.
>>
Sold both my launch PS4 and Xbone, used the 700 dollars from them to buy new MOBO/CPU/cup cooler and a dozen games. Damn the 6700k OC'ed is SWEET.

I'd recommend even console fags selling their modern systems (outside the Wii U) if only to beat the curve of massive value decrease when both Sony and Microsoft announce the NEO/Xbox 1.2 in a week and change.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.